How does the Bible show that the dead are conscious of nothing?

The Anointed

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 01:18 am
@Jasper10,
Them what do you believe is the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across?
Jasper10

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 04:24 am
@The Anointed,
Well the logic output possibilities state that belief is not enough somehow when it comes to the God of the bible. Can't really comment any more than that really.

A separate something else appears to be involved?

Unbelief in a particular God is one thing but then if Belief alone in that particular God doesn't help you either which appears to be the case with the Christian God.... what then?

ummm?? ......there is still the mystery output from 0,0...1,1...logic output possibilities...maybe it something to do with that?

If there is an output (i.e. a difference) then it would be an absolute in my opinion. Not an output that has been definitively proved however. Mind you 0,1..1,0 logic output possibilities have not been definitively proved either.

The only output that I can think of that the christian bible might claim to be an absolute would be the Law of God? Not sure how that conclusion is come to however. Logic appears to end at that point.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 05:30 am
@Jasper10,
So then, what you are saying, is that you haven't got a clue as to what the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across?
Jasper10

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 09:32 am
@The Anointed,
Ouch...!! The Anointed...that was a bit blunt....I'm merely working through the logic output possibilities systematically...which for me anyway are tried /tested and are sound. Nobody has countered them successfully on any of my posts so far (in my opinion)....if they want to keep trying then that will be fun....HaHa....

If good and bad are different which is a couple of the logic output possibilities then that would imply absolutes may come into play.

So as far as I can tell the Christian bible is claiming that there are absolutes and those absolutes are the ten commandments which are the difference between good and bad. Do you agree?

So the Christian bible is claiming that there are rules.

Rules can be broken clearly and rule breaking is classed as sin in the Christian bible.

Well if the Christian bible is true then we've all had it according to those rules as far as I can see.

The Anointed

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 09:44 pm
@Jasper10,
I'm sorry if you were offended with my response Jasper, but your answer to the question; "What do you believe is the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across?" was vague to say the very least, and appeared to be no answer at all.

In your latest post you answered as seen here; “So the Christian bible is claiming that there are rules. Rules can be broken clearly and rule breaking is classed as sin in the Christian bible. Well, if the Christian bible is true then we've all had it according to those rules as far as I can see.”

You are you correct? In saying that the Christian bible is claiming that there are rules. And you are correct in saying; that “Rules can be broken clearly and rule breaking is classed as sin in the Christian bible.”

But you are incorrect in saying; “Well, if the Christian bible is true then we've all had it according to those rules as far as I can see.”

The Christian bible says, “ALL, have sinned and all must die ‘ONCE’ and pay the blood price for the sins of their flesh, then go off into judgement.” The first death is that of the body in which ‘YOU’ the invisible mind has developed, and it is the spirit=mind that is ‘YOU’ who goes off into judgement. You have been given a second chance, and you are living it now, and over those who are judged to live as the Lord commands, the second death has no power.

You do know that the bible also states that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven. If you have studied the scriptures, you will also know that it is said in Ezekiel 18: 21-24; “If an evil person stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. All his sins will be forgiven, and he will live, because he did what is right. Do you think I enjoy seeing an evil person die?” asks the Sovereign LORD. “No, I would rather see him repent and live.

“But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.”

God has abolished the old covenant that he made with the Israelites, and brought in the new covenant through the man Jesus, who is now incontestably divine. So what is that new covenant which obeyed, promises everlasting life?

When a Pharisee asked Jesus what he must do to inherit everlasting life, Jesus said to him; “Love God with all your heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul, and love your neighbour as yourself and you will live,”

No other commands other than that you love God, and do unto your neighbour, only that which you would want them to do to you. In these two commands is the whole law fulfilled. What a wonderful world it would be if everyone obeyed these two commands, and really those two are but one, for how can you say that you love God and yet hate your neighbour, who God has become.

Matthew 25: 31-36 ; “When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.’

Verse 40-43; I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these members of my family, you did it for me!’ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! (Which is the second death) I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’

The same story is revealed in Revelations, where, after the surface of this planet has been incinerated and the oceans have been evaporated, all the disembodied spirits stand before the King who sits on his throne, and who says in 21: 5-8; “And now I make all things new!” He also said to me, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.” And he said, “It is done! I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. To anyone who is thirsty I will give the right to drink from the spring of the water of life without paying for it. Those who win the victory will receive this from me: I will be their God, and they will be my children. But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is ‘THE SECOND DEATH’.”

No eternal hell, but everlasting death from which there is no return.

So, I believe that the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across? Is, do only unto your neighbour that which you would want done unto you.

Jasper10

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 12:26 am
@The Anointed,
Thanks for the detailed response The Anointed…no offence taken.

You say I am incorrect with regard to my point….”we’ve all had it”….and then you go on to try and explain why….

I do have an issue with your explanation.Let me explain….

The logic output possibilities state that perfection would need to become imperfection and vice versa i.e Perfection (1) swapping with Imperfection (0) AND imperfection (0) swapping with perfection (1).

Clearly, if anyone breaks a Christian rule just once then they would be imperfect…which I would say applies to everyone and this has always been the case.

So where does the perfection element of the equation fit in?….it would not be anything to do with us as we would be the imperfect bit.

The Anointed

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:53 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper wrote ….. My view therefore is that HOPING that the God of the bible exists or doesn’t exist is not the main message that the Christian bible is trying to get across ultimately.

The Anointed Responded ….. Then what do you believe is the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across?

The only issue here is, “What is the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across.

Jasper wrote ….. So as far as I can tell the Christian bible is claiming that there are absolutes and those absolutes are the ten commandments which are the difference between good and bad. Do you agree?

The Anointed now Responds ….. Yes, I do agree, and I explained that the whole ten commandments are fulfilled in the one command, ‘Love your neighbour,’ and do unto others only that which you wish others to do to you, for you cannot say “I love God” and yet hate your neighbour, who the Eternal, which has neither beginning or end, has become.

If you impose your laws on society, such as “‘Do not thieve from me or mine,’ then thieve from another, you have broken your very own law and have condemned yourself. If you say, “Do not have sex with my spouse, and yet you commit adultery with another woman, you have condemned Yourself.

The bible doesn’t judge you, for you are your own judge.

But you can repent of your past and be forgiven, as long as you then continue, to obey the 'ONE' command that leads to everlasting life, which is the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across, “Love your neighbour as yourself and do unto your neighbour, only that which you would wish your neighbour to do unto you”.

To be loving and compassionate toward your neighbour, does not mean that you have to be a sook and let the God haters and the filthy God abusers on this forum, to walk all over you, follow the example of Jesus, who flogged hell out of the profiteers and thieving money changers in the temple of our heavenly Father, and who called the hypocrites of his day, liars and sons of Satan the father of all lies, serpents, vipers etc, etc.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 03:06 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

So, I believe that the main message that the Christian bible is ultimately trying to get across? Is, do only unto your neighbour that which you would want done unto you.

Of course you do. You and others like you want to pretend "The Christian Bible" is not founded on "The Jewish Bible"...and that the god Jesus worshiped was the god (from the Jewish Bible), didn't really mean it when it said:

"Slaves, male and female, you may indeed possess, provided you BUY them from among the neighboring nations. You may also BUY them from among the aliens who reside with you and from their children who are born and reared in your land. Such slaves YOU MAY OWN AS CHATTELS, and leave to your sons as their hereditary property, MAKING THEM PERPETUAL SLAVES. But you shall not lord it harshly over any of the Israelites, your kinsmen."

Leviticus 25:44ff

"If a man has a stubborn and unruly son who will not listen to
his father or mother, and will not obey them even though they
chastise him, his father and mother shall have him apprehended
and brought out to the elders at the gate of his home city, where
...his fellow citizens shall stone him to death."

Deuteronomy 22:18ff

"When you march up to attack a city, first offer terms of peace.
If it agrees to your terms of peace and opens its gates to you,
all the people to be found in it shall serve you in forced labor.
But if it refuses to make peace with you and instead offers you
battle, lay siege to it, and when the Lord, your God, delivers it
into your hand, put every male in it to the sword, but the women
and children and livestock and all else in it that is worth
plunder you may take as your booty and you may use this plunder
of your enemies which the Lord, your God, has given you."

Deuteronomy 20:10

"I, the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, inflicting punishments
for their fathers' wickedness on the children of those who hate
me, down to the third and fourth generation."

Deuteronomy 5:9

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."

[Deuteronomy 13:13-19]

And dozens upon dozens of other appalling declarations.

Okay...now you may continue your pretense that the Christian Bible is about:

"...do only unto your neighbour that which you would want done unto you."

Oh, if only it were!

0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 05:23 am
@The Anointed,
Apologies if this comes across a bit blunt but......as you may or may not have picked up by now my reasonings, whether you agree with them or not, are black and white (i.e. 0 and 1 combination output logic possibilities.....i.e. no grey...…..the possibility of perfection or imperfection is what matters would be my view).One is either perfect or imperfect if rules apply and are broken.

If a 0 and a 1 are the same then what does it matter? However, if a 0 and a 1 are not the same and absolute rules do apply?......can I pick you up on your statement….

..................…"But you can repent of your past and be forgiven"..…………………

Really?...that's it?

So the worse kind of offender who comes before a judge (which you claim is yourself) just has to say sorry for all the past crimes committed and all is well as long as he/she is a good boy/girl going forward. He/She can just walk free?...just like that...

No implications for past crimes or any future slip ups then? It's all of the individuals doing.......an imperfect individual at that, as I see things.....

So imperfection judges imperfection is what you are saying?

The Anointed

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 05:51 pm
@Jasper10,
Apology accepted.

2 Peter 2: 20-22; “If people have escaped from the corrupting forces of the world through their knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and then are again caught and conquered by them, such people are in a worse state at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been much better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than to know it and then turn away from the sacred command that was given them. What happened to them shows that the proverbs are true: “A dog goes back to what it has vomited” and “A pig that has been washed goes back to roll in the mud.”

Hebrews 6: 4-6; For how can those who abandon their faith be brought back to repent again? They were once in God's light; they tasted heaven's gift and received their share of the Holy Spirit; they knew from experience that God's word is good, and they had felt the powers of the coming age. And then they abandoned their faith! It is impossible to bring them back to repent again, because they are again crucifying the Son of God and exposing him to public shame.

Ezekiel 18: 27; Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

Just as man evolved within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, the ‘SON OF MAN' evolves within the body of mankind. The blood thirsty animal spirit in the primitive and barbaric animal man, evolves to become ‘THE SON OF MAN’ who gives his life for the sins of the flesh in which he developed.

All have sinned and all must pay the blood price for the sins of their flesh, then the spirit that had developed within that body which is returned to the elements from which it was created, goes off into Judgement, so too, ‘The Son of Man’, the Spirit that develops within the body of EVE, who has become the great androgynous body of mankind, is the only one who can pay the penalty for the sins of the flesh in which he had developed.
As it is written, the life of the woman (EVE) is justified by the child that she bears to her Lord.

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; the Lord said to Moses; “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their own people, and I shall put ‘MY WORDS’ into his mouth and he will speak to the people all that I command him. And any who refuse to heed ‘MY WORDS’ which he shall speak in ‘MY NAME’ I will surely punish.

It is the Spirit that gives life said the Lord, and 'MY WORDS' are Spirit.

The man Jesus, who was born of Mary and Joseph ben Heli, became the earthly Temple of the Lord, when on the day of his baptism, the spirit of our Lord God and savior (The Son of Man) descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son (My chosen heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

It was not the man Jesus, of who it is said in Hebrews 5: 7; was brought to perfection, through the suffering he had endured in his life on earth, who died on the cross. When Jesus Cried out; “My God. My God, why have you abandoned me?” he gave up the SPIRIT with which he had been filled, which SPIRIT could never die, but who then ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous that had been gathered to him until the day that Jesus was born, in his evolution to the ends of time.

The graves of those righteous saints were immediately opened, and three days later they came out of those graves and entered the city and showed themselves to many as the risen body of Christ, of which Jesus, is now the head of that androgynous body of Saints, who are of the first resurrection.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 06:15 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

One would expect the risen body of (The anointed one) to appear to the family of Jesus first, and this is exactly what we see.

The first to see one of they, who were of the body of the risen Christ, the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrificial offering prepared for us by God, were Mary the wife of Cleophas and her [sister-in-law] Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

Luke 24: 13-35; The next, to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were the carpenter ‘Cleophas’ who is also called Alphaeus, and his adopted son Simon/Simeon the half-brother of Jesus, who was to inherit the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his cousin, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had Jesus, the full brother to James, killed.

Although Cleophas and Simon walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some kilometres to the small town of Emmaus, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread. Cleophas and his companion, then returned to Jerusalem, where the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, the only two of the twelve disciples by the name Simon, were cowering in a darkened room.

Luke 24: 33; states that there were only 11 disciples present in the room that night, while John 20: 19 to 25; Reveals that one of the twelve, who was absent that evening when Jesus first appeared to his disciples, was Thomas Didymus Jude another cousin of Jesus, the one who was called the Twin, although nowhere does the bible say that he was an actual twin or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else, perhaps one with who he shared a common grandfather, ‘Alexander Helios=Heli.’

But back to Cleophas, who said to the disciples, who would have opened the door for him, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the son, or adopted son of Cleophas and cousin to Jesus, and the one who succeeded ‘James the younger’ to the Episcopal throne of the church founded by Jesus.

It was then that a figure appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, the following week, Jesus appeared in the locked room, where this time, Thomas who was called the ‘TWIN’ was with the other disciples.

Luke here, reveals that Jesus did not appear to his disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the patriot, until after Cleophas had said to them; “He has risen, he appeared to Simon,” who was not Simon Peter or Simon the patriot.

1 Corinthians 15:5; states that Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the Twelve, which appears to contradict the scriptures that state the first males to who one of the risen body of Christ had appeared, were Cleophas and his companion, Simeon.

Did Paul, get it wrong, or did Paul originally say that Jesus appeared to Simon first, and then to the Twelve, and later translators of Paul’s letters, were to misinterpret Paul’s “Simon” to mean Simon Peter, also called Cephas?

See John 21: 1 to 12; Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, later on while sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven disciples of Jesus who had walked and talked with him, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

They who cares for the environment in which they live and treat their neighbours as they would want themselves to be treated, will be welcomed into the Kingdom of peace.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 08:03 am
@The Anointed,
ummm…..the thing is...... if good and bad are different and absolute rules apply then surely we are into the realms of BLAME for broken rules because as far as I can tell nobody keeps rules perfectly.

The individual would need to take the hit for the broken rules would they not or else what is the point of having the rules in the first place?

Strange as it appears though....(to me anyway).... the logic output possibility combinations suggest that perfection swaps places with imperfection and imperfection swaps places with perfection..... which implies that perfection takes the hit even though perfection never broke any rules?

ummm…. strange....

Failing the above we are back to a cancelling out scenario because if good and bad are the same then what does it matter?......there is no mysterious output it would appear.

The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 11:12 pm
@Jasper10,
If you wish to believe that having a good neighbour that you can trust with your life, is the same as having a bad neighbour who cannot be trusted. Then you must continue to believe whatever you wish to believe.

Night, night mate.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 08:59 am
@The Anointed,
Well if absolute rules apply and nobody can keep them then everyone is imperfect and this has always been the case..........as the Christian bible states in Romans 3:23

It would appear that perfection (i.e. someone who has never broken the rules) would need to swap places with the imperfect individual.

It would appear that the imperfect individual can do nothing other than be grateful for the swap ...…..it being impossible for that individual to ever be made perfect by themselves.

The mysterious TRANSACTION needs to take place and is completely outside the control of that individual.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 07:14 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote ..... Well, if absolute rules apply and nobody can keep them then everyone is imperfect and this has always been the case..........as the Christian bible states in Romans 3:23.

The Anointed Responds ..... But absolute rules do not apply, God has made null and void the old covenant that he made with the Jews, and through the mouth of his chosen earthly host body, ‘The Man Jesus’ he gave to the world his new covenant, which was not obedience to the written black and white letter of the law, but to the spirit of the law.

The letter of the law says “Thou shalt not kill”, now, what if two men, both having access to rifles, witness a psychopathic killer, in a school yard murdering little children, one, who believes that he must be true to the written letter of the law, in order to save his immortal soul, refuses to take the animal out, but the other who believes that it is obedience to the spirit of the law which saves, blows the head off the murdering swine.

Which of the two, would be declared to have acted in righteousness, and which one would be condemned as being a wicked person, willing to allow the little children to be slaughtered, rather than risk his own life?

And I see that you have taken Romans 3: 23; out of the context in which it was written, as is the case of the many who wish to denigrate the scriptures. Romans 3: 23-24; Everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with him through Christ Jesus, WHO SETS THEM FREE.

For I tell you now that you can lie
There is a time to steal
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill.

There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath day
No one who understands the Lord
Would teach another way.

For the spirit judges not on what you do
The heart and soul of man he searches through
It’s the reason why the deeds of man are done
This is what the Lord God judges on ............ The Anointed.

So spread your wings and fly, for the lord through his obedient servant Jesus, has set you free from the written law that brings death.
Jasper10

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 01:03 am
@The Anointed,
When you say ........"But absolute rules do not apply"...…..you may think that but in this specific scenario the logic output possibility combinations also state the opposite....i.e.

…..But absolute rules do apply...…

If.....absolute rules do apply and they are the Christian rules .....then you and I and everyone else would be imperfect.

I would say that I have not taken Romans 3:23. out of context therefore. It says what it says.....are you disagreeing with what it says?

If absolute rules apply and they are the Christian rules......then I am imperfect...If perfection of these rules is in some way given to me then it isn't my perfection. How can it be?
The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 01:33 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
When you say ........"But absolute rules do not apply"...…..you may think that but in this specific scenario the logic output possibility combinations also state the opposite....i.e.

Not really interested in your illogical output possibility combinations, young fellow.

Quote:
…..But absolute rules do apply...…

Not with God who judges not on what you do, but on the reasons why you have done that which you did.

Quote:
If.....absolute rules do apply.....then you and I and everyone else would be imperfect.

But absolute rules do not apply with God.

Quote:
I would say that I have not taken Romans 3:23. out of context therefore. It says what it says.

And what Romans 3: 23-24; says, is; “Everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with him through Christ Jesus, who sets them free.
When seen in the context in which it was written, sin has kept us far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with him through Christ Jesus, who sets us free.

Quote:
If absolute rules apply......then I am imperfect...

Being as you have now proved yourself to be the scripture twister that you are, taking verses out of all context in which they were written, in order to Justify your false beliefs, you have revealed one of your imperfections, but if you will repent and cease from ever committing your scripture twisting again you may be still forgiven.

Quote:
If perfection is in some way given to me then it isn't my perfection. How can it be?

When your sins, which have made you imperfect are wipe clean and forgiven by God, you have then been made perfect.
Jasper10

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 02:49 am
@The Anointed,
My view is that you are mistaken...my friend....I twist nothing at all....My logical output possibility combinations are totally sound.

The point I am making is that whether Christian rules apply or don't apply appears to depend upon whether an individual has accepted something.

I repeat, logic says that if Christian rules apply.....You ...I ...or anyone else for that matter would contribute nothing at all to the attainment of any perfection being offered.

Christian rules would not apply if an individual had kept them perfectly I agree but that would clearly not be the case for any individual would it.

It would appear that the sole purpose of the Christian rules is to help an individual see the hopelessness of the situation they are in.

It's black and white my friend or I could say a 0 or a 1.

It would appear that if one does not reach this conclusion then one has completely misunderstood the message the Christian bible is trying to put across.

I repeat.......my view is that the Christian bible is ultimately saying that an individual contributes absolutely nothing at all to the attainment of a potential perfection gift being offered........nothing at all...….zilch!!

You need to study your scriptures a bit more my friend.

The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 03:32 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
I repeat, logic says that if Christian rules apply.....You ...I ...or anyone else for that matter would contribute nothing at all to the attainment of any perfection being offered.

'IF' being the operative word, but Christians are not under any black and white rules, because we are ruled by the spirit and are not Judged according to the black and while written rule, but are judged on the reason why we do something, and whether the reason was Good or bad.

There is but one rule according to the scriptures, which if not adhered to, forbids you entry into the coming kingdom of peace, and that is to do unto others only that which you would want done unto you.

Hebrews 5: 7-10; In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was 'A' son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

Before he, who had been brought to perfection, had learned through his suffering to be obedient, he was imperfect.
Jasper10

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 12:07 pm
@The Anointed,
Well you clearly don’t know the Christian scriptures….Do some more studying my friend you are way way off mark as to what they actually say.