58

Should I date a homeless girl?

priyuspeterson

-2  
Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 11:58 pm
@singlesucks13,
You should definitely date her if you are leaving her just on the basis of the fact that she is homeless than it's not good.

1  
Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 11:36 am
@priyuspeterson,
priyuspeterson wrote:

It's going on 4 years later and this homeless girl has likely found a home. Our poster in question has moved on.

voltescort

-2  
Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 03:25 pm
@singlesucks13,
why not?
If she like you and she is comfortable with you so its perfect you can date her buddy, its not a problem Drunk
Moonescort

-2  
Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 03:35 pm
@voltescort,
Right Laughing

Moonescort

-2  
Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 03:37 pm
@priyuspeterson,
yes exactly
if she is very beautiful even i can marry her Laughing Laughing Drunk Drunk

1  
Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 07:54 pm
There Moone, and Volte... it looks like we are being visited by the entire Scort family.

Below viewing threshold (view)

1  
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 10:25 am
@Rain-Able,
Rain-Able wrote:

The real answer is "why not?"

Why not? This is a four year old thread. In homeless terms, that's at least a decade's time. Both parties have likely moved on (literally if not emotionally and metaphorically).

singlesucks13

1  
Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 09:54 am
@singlesucks13,
UPDATE LOL:

I stayed friends with her on Facebook but she finally living with a stable life with someone else and two kids.

Felixkoch2312

-1  
Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2021 07:46 am
@singlesucks13,
If you have a good interest then you should keep dating her, after all, she will be good also in a time and as well as you also. She won't also be asking for expensive gifts and stuff like that. I think you should keep dating her.

BillW

2  
Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2021 06:30 pm
This thread is older than most relationships 🤔 🙄😳

Steven68

-1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 09:56 pm
It depends on you who you want. It doesn't matter who the person is. Love is all.

jajeczko

0  
Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 02:00 pm
If you write yourself that you really like and feel that there may be something more to come out of it, it seems to me that the argument that she is homeless is irrelevant. It is said that women are materialists and after this post I can see that not only women (no offense: D)
My point is, instead of wondering if this is a good idea for such a bland reason, just follow your heart. Even if this relationship does not end with a wedding, children and a beautiful old age, I am sure that the fact that you helped this girl will make you happy. Helping is great! And how you help someone you like or even like a lot is even more fun! Let us not focus on material things, but on people, on feelings. Give a little from yourself and you will pay back twice;)

Sholanda

-1  
Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 05:20 am
Why not? U got sumthin against ppl lik her?