Should I date a homeless girl?

Below viewing threshold (view)
wmwcjr

Thu 24 Sep, 2015 10:20 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Aw, leave the poor guy alone, my cute little fuzzy friend. http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/tsk.gif Now be a good hamster and finish eating that delicious cookie before it gets stale. Razz
0 Replies

RSolver

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 07:00 am
Hai. What seems to be the complexity here? About dating?

RSolver
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:42 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Vernon of Prague wrote:
. . . where raccoons give good night.

Confused What does that mean? Razz Twisted Evil Mr. Green
Vernon of Prague

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 05:06 pm
@wmwcjr,
Hahaha!

in my country we have a saying: "Foxes give a good night", it is used for backwater places where nothing ever happens. I am not sure if in U.S. ( I think dude is from midland) live foxes but for sure racoons.

I am just finishing bottle of vodka Smile

Ura! (cheers!)
Ragman

Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:15 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Perhaps it'd be a good idea to make some sense and sober up a bit.
0 Replies

Carmanto

Thu 24 Nov, 2016 09:40 am
@singlesucks13,
You should date someone who is in a similar situation as you are. There shouldn't be any financial, family or cultural differences among both of you. You should have a lot of common things to be together for a long time.
0 Replies

BrandonCodi

Fri 12 May, 2017 10:38 am
By reading what all the other members said I have to agree with them, you have to trust yourself but how she became homeless and her drug problems are an issue. Also odds are she likes you too and could be putting on somewhat of a fake face she could have done this to the other 2 guys she got engaged to. Maybe your the victim here and being used for shelter and food etc. Not saying she does not like you now but date her and see how much you like her in a month. Also make sure she's clean and not doing **** on the st to buy food and water and ****. When people have nothing it's crazy what they will do ask questions and be safe. You can say anything long as you be yourself when you say it and own it. Just stay protected give her some time maybe have her over for a week and say you wanna try it. If she drinks alot or **** you hate ADRESS IT AFTER WEEK 1, then depending on how she deals with that go form there.
kikis73

Sun 6 Aug, 2017 06:08 pm
@singlesucks13,
NO NO NO NO
NO DATING
this happened to me too.
I fall for a homless guy. Their vulnerabilities are charmy at first and you feel that you are doing a good deed. But she has to work her problems tp get back on her feet herself.
Don't tell me that in back of your mind you are not feeling that something is not right, cuz you wouldn't asking for advice in here then.
examine your feelings in an honest deep way.
Don't date her, and if you want to do it give yourself time to do it.
one powerful advice i can give you is
1- look how she acts arround friends, church etc
2- observe her will power to overcome homelessness ( mean what is it that she is doing to get out of the circle)
facts. facts facts
3 - is she the type that rather go on food stamps the go look for a job, even if she gets minimun wage ( will tell you about her pride) and attitude in life.
4- Is she greatful for the help she gets from others and try to pay back ? ( will show you she has what?.. you tell me.)
after all the check list take a ground desition and know that you are entering in this relationship fully aware of her true self and that you want that in your life.
Keep in mind that any help or love you give has a price.Expect to a point to have thoughts like "i help you when you were down"
0 Replies

kikis73

Sun 6 Aug, 2017 06:09 pm
@roger,
RED FLAG ..
0 Replies

kikis73

Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:08 pm
@BrandonCodi,
exactly, he IS A VICTIM. he is being used for shelter and food
0 Replies

minhoo0205

Fri 18 Aug, 2017 10:00 pm
@singlesucks13,
Love is not limited. If you really love the girl, and she is a wonderful girl worth dating, go for it !
0 Replies

cameronleon

Sat 26 Aug, 2017 08:42 pm
Dating a homeless girl?

Good!

Treat her like if she wasn't a homeless girl.

It is just "dating" after all.

No marriage proposals, no promises other than "I love you. I like you, you are my cooshee cooshee".

Go to places with her, even have fun in group with your friends and include her.

She will come out of her situation with your help, which is your love, your comprehension, your advises.

Who knows, she might change or perhaps she will continue being the homeless girl forever. the initiative to become more prosperous and better suitable for a relationship must come from her.

Just give her your love, friendship and some bucks, but don't compromise too much, you keep doing your things.

0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Mon 28 Aug, 2017 11:22 pm
@roger,
if you like her where she lives is meaningless. follow your heart
roger

Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:21 am
@bunnyhabit ,
Maybeso, but why she is homeless is probably quite meaningful. This thread is a few years old, but I wouldn't recommend any become a part of someone else's therapy.
chai2

Tue 29 Aug, 2017 06:49 pm
@roger,
For some people "follow your heart" means "I want to do something really stupid so I'm just going to tell people I couldn't help it"
0 Replies

maria23

Sat 2 Sep, 2017 09:16 am
@singlesucks13,
Try with her, who knows, maybe it will be good, who cares she is homeless?
0 Replies

entityfree

Sat 23 Sep, 2017 08:25 pm
@singlesucks13,
are they rich?? :-p
0 Replies

entityfree

Sat 23 Sep, 2017 08:36 pm
@singlesucks13,
yes!! :-)
0 Replies

Cletus Cook

Wed 4 Oct, 2017 05:40 pm
Are you going to ask her to the prom? That would be so exciting!