The Most Boring Movies You've Ever Seen

BarbieQPickle

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
I liked Titanic! That movie always makes me cry.
Seed

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:53 pm
@BarbieQPickle,
I was ok with Titanic up until the point where Rose wouldn't slide the hell over and share her little floaty with what's his face.

OMG IS IT SO HARD TO SHARE? IT'S A RELATIONSHIP FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!

It never would have worked out if she was stingy like that.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:55 pm
@BarbieQPickle,
I went into the theater, thinking to have a good snooze (I had gone to be nice to my wife and daughter). But, the film passed so quickly for me, I never had time to relax and snooze at all. It was quite good.
0 Replies

BarbieQPickle

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 07:04 pm
Well yes she should have shared the raft, I guess they wanted Leo to die. You know they had to add more drama and death, as if there wasn't enough to begin with anyways.

Edgar I kinda did the same thing my friend wanted to see it so I went although I really didn't want to because I saw that the movie was 2 something hours long. There are really only a few movies that long I would even bother to see.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:02 pm
@Ticomaya,
Come on, Tico! I am a heterosexual woman. Why would I find a bikini clad woman interesting?
BarbieQPickle

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:21 pm
I keep posting under the wrong threads. Inglorious Basterds was boring!! It had a few decent parts, over all it felt 5 hours long. I kept checking my phone every 5 minutes wondering when it was going to end.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Tue 9 Mar, 2010 09:35 pm
'Nine' after hearing the name "Guido" 70 million times in song, I fell asleep.....hence boring.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Wed 10 Mar, 2010 07:44 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Come on, Tico! I am a heterosexual woman. Why would I find a bikini clad woman interesting?

Fair enough, but as a young teenage boy I found the movie VERY interesting ... just saying.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4691/72164221234626615.jpg
plainoldme

Wed 10 Mar, 2010 08:08 am
@Ticomaya,
Sure you did and it is only 'natural' that as a teenaged boy you would have enjoyed looking at a beautiful woman. For my part, I would rather see a man in the same setting!

You're also a decade younger than me, because I was in my late 20s when the movie came out. However, as a woman, I genuinely enjoyed seeing Colin Firth in the sort of glasses . . . but with a better haircut . . . that were popular among intellectual men, whether they worked in media or higher ed . . . around the time I came of age, sexually. Of course, I admired his performance in A Single Man, but, the sight of a handsome man in those early 60s glasses was more exciting than the tasteful nude scenes in the water.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Wed 10 Mar, 2010 12:39 pm
@Ticomaya,
Why did you think I saw 10 in the first place?
Two minutes of joy, 88 minutes of utter boredom.

I mean, that movie is soooo bad, plainoldme (who hated great movies like The Last Emperor and The Dark Knight) and me (who was bored to death by Jesus de Montrèal) agree about this crap.
Ticomaya

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 08:00 am
@fbaezer,
Hey, those 2 minutes made the movie worth watching. IMHO.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 09:25 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4691/72164221234626615.jpg

That seems so innocent, now....
0 Replies

spidergal

Sun 2 May, 2010 01:38 am
P.S. I love you

Couldn't get past the first half. I found it too slow - way more dialog than needed (that first fight scene could have absolutely been pruned). I had read the book before watching it, so that might have been one reason too, I guess. I already knew what was going to happen.

Anyway, the book didn't make much of an impression too.
0 Replies

Tulkoju

Wed 6 Oct, 2010 12:09 pm
I just forced myself to watch PARANORMAL ACTIVITY cuz a friend said she was frightened by it.
I even rewatched the parts I slept through, thinking I might have missed something. NOPE!
So f-ing boring!

In regards to The Anchorman, I'd say it wasn't boring, just aweful!
Saying it was like a really long SNL sketch is pretty accurate though.

But the WORST FILM I've ever seen was ARMAGEDDON. - Hollywood Tripe, predictable garbage, aweful clichés, horrible acting and as usual, completely dependent on special effects.
vinsan

Thu 7 Oct, 2010 10:30 pm
@Tulkoju,
I second that! PARANORMAL ACTIVITY was boring.

Luved "Blair Witch" though.

0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Thu 7 Oct, 2010 11:49 pm
@Tulkoju,
Post a profile, won'cha, Tulkoju? I'm awfully curious about your nom-de-net.

Btw, welcome to A2k. Sveiks!
0 Replies

niecydeecee

Fri 8 Oct, 2010 06:22 pm
@kickycan,
worst film ever....Gummo. Had to watch it in class one day and I was tearing up I was so bored
0 Replies

moonlight17

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 01:44 pm
Maybe this is strange but the most boring movies I've ever seen are Constantine and City of angels
Dorothy Parker

Thu 21 Oct, 2010 07:05 am
@moonlight17,
Not seen Constantine or City of Angels but even the titles sound dull.

Got really bored watching The Expendables the other night. I usually like Sly but his face just looked too odd in this and it was all just tiresome. I glazed over.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Thu 21 Oct, 2010 07:10 am
@Tulkoju,
Agreed on Paranormal Activity (silly and cheap as well as boring). Not even accidentally scary.

Also agreed on Armageddon !!! Ha ha ha. Boring, cheesy bullshit.
0 Replies