The Most Boring Movies You've Ever Seen

CameronWebber

Thu 22 Dec, 2016 05:40 am
@kickycan,
I've seen a lot of dull films to be fair!! I've seen a few that weren't even in English that made it pretty tricky!!
0 Replies

kapilanand

Wed 23 Aug, 2017 11:32 pm
@kickycan,
mohan jodaro Sad
MontereyJack

Thu 24 Aug, 2017 12:02 am
@kapilanand,
Back in the 90s, my then-girlfriend and I had very different tastes in movies, so we made a deal: we got to choose alternately. We'd see my choice and the next time we'd see her choice. AAnd I still think some of her choices were real clinkers, one whose title I have mercifully forgotten by Pedro Almodovar (sp?) and "32 Short Films about Glen Gould" among them. To be fair, some of the action, sci-fi ones I favored weren't brilliant either.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 11 Nov, 2017 01:40 pm
@Lightwizard,
I've been rereading this thread.. more than a decade later. I'm being quiet since it's a long thread and past that, so far I haven't seen most of the movies, my tastes being more like Fbaezer's, less re american flics (I'm from a movie making family of decades ago). We used to argue, about Rome actually. That was mostly fun, the arguing.

But, I had to laugh out loud at Lightwizard's calling Fashion Island Facist Island. Heh.
I do still miss him.
cicerone imposter

Sat 11 Nov, 2017 03:06 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Going back to my kiddie days when we were able to go to the Saturday matinee for 3 pepsi cola bottle tops. I used to hang out at a friend's grocery store in the back room to watch tv (we didn't own one back then) where they had a soda pop machine...... Saw a bunch of Roy Rogers movies and cartoons. The owner's son used to take me with him to watch a bunch of cowboy movies. A few years ago, I was thinking of visiting my hometown, Sacramento, to take him out to a nice dinner, but learned that he passed away. During my high school years, I worked at a pharmacy as a sales clerk, and my brother and I used to go to movies by getting an advance on my pay.
On the same block as the pharmacy was a theater owned by two Japanese Americans called Lincoln theater. One of the owner had twin daughters that I have dated. I remember walking out on only one movie; Psycho in Chicago. It scared me so much, I had to walk out into the lobby. Boring movies? I just sat through them.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 11 Nov, 2017 04:19 pm
@ossobuco,
So, this thread is about the nature of movies. Complex.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 11 Nov, 2017 04:55 pm
@plainoldme,
I have known friends who were lovers, with those shared names.

Smiles.
0 Replies

Thomas33

Wed 20 Dec, 2017 09:24 pm
The Godfather
The Godfather Part II
The Empire Strikes Back
Avengers Age of Ultron
Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
The Temple of Doom
Batman v Superman
The Dark Knight
Scream
Inception
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
Forrest Gump

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 11:38 am
Mudbound: Netflix's highly touted Oscar baity snooze fest.

Really tedious and painfully earnest. Filled with stupid people doing stupid things out of arrogance, pride, and the willingness to kill the viewer with boredom. That was a waste of over two hours. Really good acting can not save this monster of a dullard film.
chai2

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 11:49 am
@tsarstepan,
Really? I liked it a lot.
0 Replies

MyFloridaGreen

Tue 25 Dec, 2018 08:37 am
that was Bollywood Movie Missing very suspense and boring.
0 Replies