kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:54 pm
antifreeze wrote:
aaaah you're trippin' man ... what kinda white ass R u?

hockey pockey that's in "white ass coolest dance moves" forum ...

let's go back to C walkin' shall we? (that's an order actually)

White ass? What the hell is that?! Is that some kind of racist term? Are you a racist? Huh! HUH!!!
0 Replies

CiggaWeed

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 03:43 am
No Subject
Well i got some videos of me doin the C walk if yall wanna see em?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 09:55 am
Not really.
0 Replies

CiggaWeed

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 06:56 pm
Aight just was makin suggestions
0 Replies

blood bath

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 06:52 pm
Children dont do the crip walk in the clubs or in public, even if you live in some fully white populated town where the most gangsta kid wears AE and listens to 50 cent. I live in Springfield Mass its in the top 20 in the nation for the crime rate. I know crips who jump kids just because they were frontin for being with the N90 CripS.
0 Replies

crips4life

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:42 pm
good advice blood bath me and my cuzins and some other crips were walking and they kicked the **** out of this guy just for lookin at them
0 Replies

crips4life

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:43 pm
is there any other crips here that live in toronto canada
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:54 pm
crips4life wrote:
good advice blood bath me and my cuzins and some other crips were walking and they kicked the **** out of this guy just for lookin at them

Did it make you feel like a tough guy ganging up on one defensless person?
0 Replies

Toledo Crip D-Low Cuz

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:57 am
The C-Walk aint no joke Compton Crip and locu$t hit that **** right on point. Im from Toledo and there we dont do it unless we shoot or kill someone. I been down with the Crip for a long time. Since i was 12 and now im 18. That **** aint no joke. If you do it in certain places where I come from you will get shot. They got all them slobs and hooks runnin around. But **** them i gotta bullet for all them niggas. Its on Cuz
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 08:33 am
Toledo Crip D-Low Cuz wrote:
That **** aint no joke. If you do it in certain places where I come from you will get shot. They got all them slobs and hooks runnin around. But **** them i gotta bullet for all them niggas. Its on Cuz

So let me get this straight... you shoot people for doing some stupid ass dance????
0 Replies

lil gangsta

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:16 pm
well, im 12 and i could cripwalk when i was 11
i wont show u on webcam but ill tell u da tricks of doin it....other ppl will show u on webcam just listen.......
first off u put both ur feet facing forward and say ur right handed u move ur right foot forward knees bent (just a bit though) then twist it at a like 40 degree angle then u get your left foot and do the same but make sure your foot is facing the opposite way. but if your a beginner i suggest practising without the 'twist' part. many people add to this effect by moving there arms around. oh and many ppl call it the 'c' walk.
0 Replies

D-Rica

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 01:40 am
C-Walk

aight i no how to c-walk but it iz hard 2 xplain. Firdt jus 2 let yu no i just lerned and i aint that fast it takes hella fuccin time. first u moov yu rite foot at a rite angel 4ward and balance on ur heel. then bring yo left foot rite bhind ur rite foot and then move ur rite foot bak 2 the origanal spot but moov ur left foot 2 an angel at the left. this angel iz owt jus a lil bit farda then the 1 on the rite otherwize both steps r the same. the moov yo rite foot jus bhind yo left.thas the c-walk. itll take alot of time 2 get fast. if yu need help call my cell fone @ 360-761-8590.

yo niggu $$$D~Rica$$$
0 Replies

if u aint blu then yu ai

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 04:22 pm
y yall 'fakerz" pretendin to be in wit us boyz....none of yall need to know this ****, end for the ones who do...all ima say iz watcha sellf. yu nevar no wut n-hodd jew in.

peace n luvv to all da reall holmes.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 04:29 pm
Why oh why did I click on this stupid ass thread?

All of these guys who think they are so "cool" and define themselves based on what group they belong to. Pathetic. Seriously pathetic.
0 Replies

lil britain

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 05:31 pm
c-walkin
well i'm from sw london england and i'm picking up the c walk fast i went on www.video.google.com and typed in c walk and there is a whole lot of vids for you to catch some new shjt

oh yea just a bit for my opinion on things.

right for starters you think you all "THAT" spilling your shjt about some fukd up foot dance that only looks good. and will get you shot for doing it loooooooooool. well if any of you so called "HOMIES" said any shjt like that to anyone in london you would get shot (12) times for chatting that immature kind of shjt.
you all think your man enough and mature well.. ain't it f ucking immature to go and rush someone for doing a f ucking stupid dance (LAUGH OUT FUc KING LOUD) just grow the f uck up please you "HOMIES" and yes inverted commas need to get a job and a life...... i rest my case.

so kids adults whoever interested it looks like you will have to save you money because according to the "HOMIES" you will have to look at buying a one way ticket to london to do some ( c walking ) sarcastically speaking we all know you do it around the hood or the crips will be out to get you.

by in large it sounds like a f u cking hoodie style translation to the story of the boogie man lol...... again i rest yet another case you so called "HOMIES" need to mature get real and get a life thats the best advice i can give you.

thank you for taking the time to read my personal views on the immature sides of life in America.

yours faithfully
li'l britain
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 08:46 am
You should all stop trying to dance and learn how to spell.
0 Replies

ThuGLuVin

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:37 am
aiii ne 1 got ne gd crip walkin videos??? holla at me if u do
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 01:57 pm
Re: ....
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

ThuGLuVin wrote:
aiii ne 1 got ne gd crip walkin videos??? holla at me if u do

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it
0 Replies

Bralic

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:43 am
Ya think it's just a dance
Damn it's mad funny how alot of you cats think that the C-walk is a dance.. not even..I ain't trin to sound like Mr. thug but forealz remember its called the CRIP WALK... so if yall can do it thats whats up... but don't say that is's old or it's not a good dance.. you gotta know where it comes from before you even attempt to know what it means...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 04:14 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

When you're in high school its a LOT more effin important to dance or look well than to spell well ... c'mon, you were there, too. Give the kids a break, they can always become anal like us later. (I bet most of 'em can actually spell well, too, if they really have to..)

Also, note that this thread, with its paltry 78 posts, has gotten 152,152 views (or that was the perfect number I just spoiled by going here, anyway). Yes, over 150,000 views; thats about as much as "WA2K Radio is now on the air" got, with its almost 2000 pages (20,000 posts). Its almost four times as much as the Following the EU thread with its 2,711 posts.

That means two things:
- this thread, humblingly, is apparently meeting a greater practical need/interest than most any of the high-falutin' stuff any of us three have ever posted;
- and it's an effing goldmine if you consider A2K makes its money through ads that rely on page views...

Exclamation :wink:
0 Replies