Blews

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:19 pm
WAT!!!
blueveinedthrobber wat are you on G u trippin hard WAT u goin on bout :
0 Replies

Blews

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:25 pm
Re: The Gravity of the CRIP walk
LOCu$t true you from NY damn. U how right how much ppls think the CRIP walks a joke anyways is crips like hard out ova those ways im from NZ its alright ova these ways but heaps of wannabes 2 anyways HOLLA bck
0 Replies

fangster

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 08:21 pm
ok, learning how to crip walk is simple:
Just go to Google and type crip walk or go to Limewire/BearShare/Kazaalite/whatever
and type crip walk for its search engine. (I have about 10 crip walk videos just from Limewire)

But whats hard to find is crip walk where the dancer actually spells out a name or word. If anyone knows how to do that. can you please hook me up? Thanx.
0 Replies

C 4 Life

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 03:34 pm
Re: The Gravity of the CRIP walk
for all of you that want to know... when you crip walk you spell CRIP so don't blame me if you get shot up do'en dat up in da streets.
0 Replies

C 4 Life

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 03:37 pm
I can crip walk and i'm only 14 so if any of u want to know just holla at me
0 Replies

Blews

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 03:56 pm
CRIP
C 4 Life yeah G you should holla at us bout how to do the C walk cause dont know how .
0 Replies

crip walking in my dickie

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 11:02 pm
crip walking
crip walking is a way of life
0 Replies

Young-Crip

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 05:19 am
I'm The Boss Of All Crips In The Netherlands C'z Up B'z Down Kill All Bloods i like 2 learn you all how 2 do the c-walk it aint just a dance you need 2 feel it if you think that you can do it you can
0 Replies

young-gun

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 06:41 pm
plz tell me how to crip walk i think i can do it but i do the original one.... i want to do the one where its kool... lol i know i sound desprate..... yea if u know how plz post
0 Replies

young-gun

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 06:42 pm
hi
0 Replies

tyler369

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 02:07 pm
<-C-A-S-S-I-D-Y-> wrote:
yeh any of u know how to crip walk??? i really wanna learn it now cuz i see couple of my friends at school n thye do it at dances n stuff but i can't do it properly .. so know i took the dision of try to learn crip walk.. i know how to do lik eone or two things but not alot soo if any of u know how n will to show me then i'd happ... lolol
thanks

i am really good at the crip walk because i am a crip but if you do that in the wrong place you would get shot if you ask one of us we would shot you but i am not that mean when i get my webcam on i well show you got 2 go me and so people got to do the gang thing
0 Replies

layzee

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:15 pm
help me how plz...
joejoemac wrote:
hey ya i know how to do it a lil bit but im only 15 and i dont want my face posted all over the internet maybe for a glimps but you i will do it for ya if ya want
can u teach me how to crip walk...i really want to...teach me all u noe ok?
0 Replies

Vulture

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 07:36 pm
Sup yall, im 16 i know were yer comin from. As a young man growin up in South Central. You can C-Walk at clubs but if i were you i wouldnt hang a rag or throw up ya signs. I can C-Walk the ladies loooove it my girl loves it when i C-Walk. If you wanna learn C-Walk start out with the heel toe its the easiest way to start just move side ta side with the flow, it helps ta throw on some music you can move to, nuthin to fast or to slow, somethin with a clap too, helps get the beat movin in yer feet. Move heel toe heel toe back heel toe heel toe, i cant really explain it, yeah look it up on google. I can C-Walk alot better when i throw on Westside Connection try that get the song Hoo' Bangin phat beat ta move to. Theres a bunch a ways ta C-Walk once you put um all together its phat. Helps ta clap ta tha beat when u move to.
0 Replies

Vulture

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 07:37 pm
Oh and remember, any OG would tell you the C-Walk isnt a dance its a way of life.
0 Replies

Gangsta Queen

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 12:04 am
i ceen c-walkin since i wuz two. and i live in sloc territory cut i'm a crip. my advice and the advice of most crips here is don't do the c-walk unless you claim or if you must... don't represent. an ol frend of myne hd a red flag tyed on his hed and did tha c-walk on my stret crnr. tha f---r got shot 12 times in the cack. and once in tha hed. n dun throw up signs either. u do an it's guarenteed def. my friens school canned the c-walk. you do it they tink you claimin and you get kckd out and once expelled. cut yeah that's just wut i gotta say cout it.
~Gangsta Queen~
Sry all fo the lack of tha lttr in 'tween a and c. dun hve it on the coard...
0 Replies

Vulture

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 03:23 pm
true yer better off not C-Walkin less yer a crip. And i know what u mean with people diein my best friend died last april, he was dealin and got stabbed 17 times. Now i gotta take care of my son my girlfriend and his son. **** happens but thats aside the point. No im not a Crip i hung with Bloods but i never was one i had better **** ta take care of like protectin. I C-Walk cause i look at it as my love for Cali i dont do it as a sign a gang bangin i do it cause im proud ta live were i do. Besides i throw in a few custom tricks in the movement myself. I dont hang a rag and **** i throw on some baggy ass kakiz with some converse, all black iz how i bell. None a that tight ass jeans ****.
0 Replies

canadiancrip

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 05:14 pm
yo yo yo
dont mess with the c walk its not something to be takin lightly u do that **** in the wrong hood you will get ur self killed the c walk is for crips and crips only so dont mess wit it yah hrrrd
0 Replies

Vulture

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:23 pm
uhh thanks dude i know...............are u really in Canada? i know the hood dude. Im a white boy who grew up with it. As a kid i played with the roaches on the kitchen floor so yeah thanks i know.
0 Replies

Gangsta Queen

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 09:44 pm
Re: yo yo yo
tha orignal c-wlk is fo crips. cut slocs kings n otha grups ceen fukkin wit it fo so lng. slocs now got they own versin. tha kings here got they versin to. i's sum fukked stuff... the yungest in my crw that c-wlks is my sun n he's 6. if you don't claim DON'T C-WALK!!
0 Replies

Vulture

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:50 pm
wow thats great parenting, i would never get my son in a life i had, biggest damn regret i have.
0 Replies