Gangsta Queen

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:41 pm
Vulture wrote:
wow thats great parenting, i would never get my son in a life i had, biggest damn regret i have.

Hs da got hm in it. hs da wuz klled in a d-cy lst wk. hs da hd hm frum da tim he wuz crn til lst wk. da resn y is cuz i wuz "ded" (hd 2 disper). den we mved ta hur n i gt hm cak. he dun clam juz dnces. He nvr gon clam... hs da die in frun o' hm. he knos no c-wlk outta tha hose. i stll clam alwz wil. cut ill nvr gt tha shoties in it. thaz a prmis i md lon tim 'go. dun tl me how to prent eitha. i do lt tha kids c-wlk if dey wnt to. cut nvr outa tha hose.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:32 pm
Gangsta Queen wrote:
Hs da got hm in it. hs da wuz klled in a d-cy lst wk. hs da hd hm frum da tim he wuz crn til lst wk. da resn y is cuz i wuz "ded" (hd 2 disper). den we mved ta hur n i gt hm cak. he dun clam juz dnces. He nvr gon clam... hs da die in frun o' hm. he knos no c-wlk outta tha hose. i stll clam alwz wil. cut ill nvr gt tha shoties in it. thaz a prmis i md lon tim 'go. dun tl me how to prent eitha. i do lt tha kids c-wlk if dey wnt to. cut nvr outa tha hose.

I was kicked in the head by a horse when I was about 11 years old. Reading the above text brings backs memories of that unfortunate incident.
0 Replies

Gangsta Queen

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:18 pm
Ya that would be the crew fukkin with you guys. But it translates to. (Names Jigger I'm on my computer which has a different keyboard that yes... Does have a b)
"His dad got him into it. His dad was killed in a d-by (Drive-by) last week. His dad had him from the time he was born until last week. The reason why is because i was "dead" (Had to disappear (for a while)). Tehn we moved to here and i got him back. He don't claim he just dances. He's never going to claim... His dad died in front of him. He knows there's no c-walk out side the house. I still claim. Always will. But i'll never get the shorties in it. Thats a promise i made a long time ago. Don't tell me how to parent either. The kids c-walk (or dance in general) if they want to. But they never c-walk outside the house."
I guess i should explain a little bit for her... She's on vaca... Her son has never claimed. THey just let him think that he's part of the crew. He does C-walk. As most of our kids to. But they will never claim. THey've seen too many people die in front of them to want to. My daughter saw her aunt die when she (my daughter) was an infant. When my daughter turned 5 and my son was 3 they both watched their mother and grandmother get shot and killed in a drive by. None of our kids will claim. Just because we as parents claim that doesn't mean that our kids ever will. But i guess that's about all i need to say... Except that again I am sorry for the crew's stupidity. and YES she does get in trouble for being on sites like this so if some of the words are scrambled or jumbled or if some of the letters are missing it's probably (most likely) because she's getting in trouble or trying to get it done before she gets in trouble. Again I am sorry for what our crew has the tendency to do.
Jigger
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:33 pm
This site is helping me with the posts on this thread.... but not a whole lot.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
0 Replies

fangster

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 11:49 pm
Hey, anyone here know alot about crip walking wanna briefly explain the styles? Cause i know theres alot of variations of crip walking, and if someone can take the time to explain each i would be really thankful. Even more thankful if you PM a video

pm at [email protected]
thanks! Smile
0 Replies

lilkiwiboii

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 04:00 am
YO IS DERE ANY OV MI CUZINS OUT THERE THAT COULD HOOK MI UP WIF DOIN DA CRIP WALK
I AM FROM DA DOWN UNDDA NZ
SO HOLLA AT US AT

[email protected]
0 Replies

Robbie D

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 11:40 pm
wow .. I have seen the biggest posers here, shot tweleve times b\c he "crip walked" ... wow shot with your cap gun...

13th Eastside Small Set King... blessed in by OG Buddha.
0 Replies

venzor

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:35 pm
there aint no right or wrong way to c walk...so that means there is no basic ****....
0 Replies

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:31 am
can sombody please explain me how to do the cwalk becaus i really want to know how to do it thanx anyway
[email protected] add me if you can tell me how to do it thanx
0 Replies

Ttime

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 08:31 pm
Sup, Ma names T-time, just wanna know if any o' you'll know how 2 do da crip walk. If u have ne videos of u or of tha crip, send em 2 [email protected]. If not just holaa at us there k we can chat Peace.
0 Replies

EastCoastCrip

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 12:00 pm
C walk
Waddup Bois
I know how to do the basics and **** but i wanna get into it a little more, and i am a little sketchy on the heel to toe thing so Razz someone wanna help me ou here
Peace
0 Replies

tamir

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 01:42 pm
MUHHAHAHAH lol hey guys long time i havent been on these forums but ya c- walk anint really that hard i almost can do it perfectly
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm
tamir wrote:
MUHHAHAHAH lol hey guys long time i havent been on these forums but ya c- walk anint really that hard i almost can do it perfectly

No doubt, but betcha can't do the "Hokey Cokey"
0 Replies

antifreeze

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:23 am
wanna teach this Belgian how to C dance, ain't no Crips in here ... yet

I don't get the basics, I don't know them ... if you guys succeed in making me C walk, you can ask me something too (me the Belgian) as for rewarding you ...

just tell me how to get started ... I'm getting tired of just shaking ...

you're the experts, so help me out plz
0 Replies

antifreeze

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 06:32 am
C walk fo god zz sake ... I'm getting the hang of it but I 'm not sure it 's right ...

this is how I do: start of with a little jump to get into the move ... start wit ya feet together ( not necessary- just basic) one foot goes forward, heal to the floor, while ya rear foot is on its toes and jumping (mo sliding) .. hard to explain it's like ya one foot jumps twice and the other one is going forward on its heel and then switch sides ... make turns split, cross, twist, ...

just try it ... I can't explain it well ... somebody help me out of this misery ... plzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:34 pm
It's perfectly simple, now pay attention:

STEP 1: put your left leg IN
STEP 2: put your left leg OUT
STEP 3: put your left leg IN
STEP 4: SHAKE it all about

Subsequent to the above, you do the Hokey Cokey
then
TURN AROUND

And that my friend, is what it's all about
0 Replies

antifreeze

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 05:40 am
aaaah you're trippin' man ... what kinda white ass R u?

hockey pockey that's in "white ass coolest dance moves" forum ...

let's go back to C walkin' shall we? (that's an order actually)
0 Replies

whiteboysyndrome

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:25 pm
lmao. this **** right here is straight from the gods the rizza, the jizza, and ODB- DROP THE "C-WALK", get lives, and do something more satisfying such as playing scrabble, hop scotch, reading a nice novel, playing sports...not just street ball (you will never make the and1 mixtape), and take lmur's suggestion and run with it. Hokey Pokey is indeed one of the most satisfying dances of all times. Best watch yo selves...dont tie a purple bandana around your head or "throw up any signs", or else you might get shot by Chucky Cheeze. not just once but 12 times. ouch chucky
-thomas the tank engine
"Ye-uh BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
0 Replies

whiteboysyndrome

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:27 pm
and im going to clarify before anyone points it out. no i am not "trippin" "b"
0 Replies

bside till i die

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:52 pm
talk about bloods
yo why dont ya talk about some bloods b's up c's down
0 Replies