locote

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 02:24 am
Does anybody know how to Crip Walk?

I am looking for anyone that can do it, I am posting it up on my website for people to see and want people to grab their webcams and strut their stuff!! If you can, pls reply!! Spanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 207,551 • Replies: 96
No top replies

Blackie Chan

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:48 am
I dont' go to clubs that much, but the 'Crip Walk' is a bit too old up here in Canada. I heard about it over 4-5 yrs ago.

If you still wanna learn how to do it. You can search for 'Crip Walk' on google.
0 Replies

hardmankid

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:21 pm
I know how to do the C Walk, it's farley easy once you learn the basics, then you can learn the intermediet moves that look pretty cool.
0 Replies

joejoemac

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:52 pm
hey ya i know how to do it a lil bit but im only 15 and i dont want my face posted all over the internet maybe for a glimps but you i will do it for ya if ya want
0 Replies

C-A-S-S-I-D-Y-

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:54 pm
yeh any of u know how to crip walk??? i really wanna learn it now cuz i see couple of my friends at school n thye do it at dances n stuff but i can't do it properly .. so know i took the dision of try to learn crip walk.. i know how to do lik eone or two things but not alot soo if any of u know how n will to show me then i'd happ... lolol
thanks
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:02 pm
crip walk is cool. Our 13 year old is pretty good at it.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:06 pm
Sixthousandtwohundredandeightyseven page views!

Damn!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:08 pm
makes me a little jealous...boy if we could only harness all that teen energy.
0 Replies

CeVeCwalk

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 12:54 pm
Crip walk..
I can crip walk n im only 14.. i no how to crip walk and i made up ma own stuff like wat i like to call da east side slide... ive been dancein since i was 12!! ill show yu guyz once i get ma Digi cam wit video play back
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 02:22 pm
Welcome CVC
0 Replies

Jaredsmyname

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 04:29 pm
Easy
im 13 and i go to dances and do crip walk and my own variations just ask someone or go on the internet and search for the moves and visuals are the best step-by-step the internets helped me a lot ive learned flare windmill headspin and moonwalk it may sound fake but its sure as hell true
0 Replies

LOCuSt

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:15 am
The Gravity of the CRIP walk
I dont think ya realize what the CRIP walk really is. im from new york i see people die everyday the CRIP walk aint no joke it aint no game for little kids its real I use it to rep my set an keep my C'z up real CRIPs C walk not little kids dont take it lightly Cuz it might get you hurt dont get Caught up in somethin you dont know about. Take it seriously Cuz its serious
0 Replies

Cwalkmaster

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 06:00 pm
C walk Masta
Hey im 10 and i know how to crip-walk, clown-walk, soto-crip, and og-crip. and you think you guys are all that huh.
0 Replies

sam06064

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 02:41 am
Re: The Gravity of the CRIP walk
LOCu$t wrote:
I dont think ya realize what the CRIP walk really is. im from new york i see people die everyday the CRIP walk aint no joke it aint no game for little kids its real I use it to rep my set an keep my C'z up real CRIPs C walk not little kids dont take it lightly Cuz it might get you hurt dont get Caught up in somethin you dont know about. Take it seriously Cuz its serious
n00b

anyway... yes it is ok to cripwalk in nightclubs, i do and i dotn get **** for it, just props for being able to do it
0 Replies

vi3shi3t08

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 06:22 pm
LOCu$t wrote:

**** LOCu$t... U sound pretty fake right there man. Haha. Ayo locote it aint to hard to learn man. I will post up some of my **** up sometime.
0 Replies

ComptonCrip

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:55 pm
ok y'all, crips neva wanted the whole world doin' our hop. don't you guys get y'all could get shot by some bloodz or nortes? the crip walk is used after a crip has shot or killed someone. we write out death letters with our feet. im only 15 and an un important crip member in compton L.A.
but if y'all really wanna know here. go to Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
and click on "click here to see the video". experienced crips spell out crip when we do it
0 Replies

fangster

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 12:45 pm
where is Edit: [Moderator]: Link removed??
0 Replies

Tyri

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:23 am
jj
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:28 am
Hey kids, forget the Crip walk, your uncle Blue is here to tell you about the really cool move...The Yager Crawl. Get yourself 20.00 bucks for the Yager and then 3.00 to give a crackhead to go buy it for you. Drink it straight up or with some Red Bull and before you know it, you're doing the Yager Crawl.

Don't worry about your folks, they're not paying attention to you anyway.
0 Replies

Blews

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:16 pm
Crip Walk
wat up im new on dis site and was wondering if any of u could tell me how 2 do the C walk ppls have showed me but still dnt no how HOLLA at us if you do

CEAZ EM UP
0 Replies