It's about time for a2k prime

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 06:33 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
This has nothing to do with a2k though.

Sure it does, because Robert was pressured to make A2K like Facebook and did not, and then from what I have heard a lot of people did in fact leave or mostly leave A2K to hang out together on Facebook. And....if you will recall, my point in this thread was that if people are looking for a more small tent experience facebook is ready and waiting.

I really hate it when you are not honest. You are clearly smart, you seem mostly chill, but lack of honesty is a deal breaker for me.
jespah

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 06:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

Sure it does, because Robert was pressured to make A2K like Facebook ....

Really? And where and when was this? I am most curious about this.
Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 06:41 pm
Oh come on, you know Whackeye just makes this sh*t up as he goes along.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You arent fooling anyone with your reasonable attitude ! I am still re-reading what you wrote as you must have disagreed somewhere, and when I find it you will be labelled a TROLL !!! Welcome, brother ! Very Happy

Dont worry about the ogres, they are not emotionally strong enough to handle any conflict of opinion .
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:17 pm
@Ionus,
We will get tee shirts!

And I want the lettering in BOLD.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:20 pm
@timur,
Quote:
causes good people to leave..
People with your opinion are good people ? All these so called Trolls strike me as good people whilst the ogres seem self-centred, hate filled, delicate, little children .
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:23 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

Sure it does, because Robert was pressured to make A2K like Facebook ....

Really? And where and when was this? I am most curious about this.

Robert said in a thread that he had an informal group that he was talking with as he decided on what the new A2K was to be. I gathered that it numbered 4-6, he never said. The group was split, but a significant number thought it should be like facebook, and they were adamant about it. Thomas was in the pro facebook school. Robert thought that he provided enough user choice that those who want this to be like facebook can have it by bulk ignoring till they get down to the small tent facebook experience, then walked away thinking that he had satisfied the demand. But of course this was way too much work to satisfy the pro facebook people, and they did not feel that Robert had done as they wanted. So they went to facebook.

This is how I remember the story. My memory is as dysfunctional as everyone elses however, I would not die for this assertion.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 08:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't see where I was dishonest.
People from a2k are also on facebook and some of us happen to be friends there too. What's dishonest about that?

Not everyone from a2k who is on facebook is friends there, just the ones who know each other better or have had more interaction here on a2k- I don't know the motivation of each person why they're friends on facebook.

You're just whining and I am not sure about what....
0 Replies