It's about time for a2k prime

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 06:55 pm
Hmpfh!
I did not intend to start a fist fight.
If you folks don't behave, I will stop buying beer.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 07:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
. .. Frank has rarely started a thread about anything. None that I can name. . .
I just had to check. . . Frank has started 320 threads.
Amazing, eh?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:04 pm
@neologist,
Frank is one of the most interesting, clear thinking and engaging posters here. I am proud to be a fellow troll with him.

Ionus

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:15 pm
Soooo...the out-group is the new in-group ??

It doesnt matter, as I am my own group and I am banning everyone...that includes geologist with a N, and maxdance-name, but not slow eddie or farmerman or set...I want them to be banned later when I get angry with them . It feels better that way .

I want people to tell me I am right, not wrong...whats the point in telling others my opinion if their opinion is different ? The ignore feature should be universal so we only see our own posts and can bask in our own wit . You may now close the thread as I have obviously said everything of any import on the matter .
neologist

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:32 pm
@Ionus,
OK. You're right . . ..
. . ...
.. . ...
Nyahhh!
Ionus

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 09:20 pm
@neologist,
You cant say that...you're banned ! Go form an out-out-crowd .
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 05:22 am
Maxdancona wrote:
Frank is one of the most interesting, clear thinking and engaging posters here. I am proud to be a fellow troll with him.

I do not deny you the right of stating your opinion but let me tell you that I consider it to be utterly wrong.

I don't even consider it to be a subject of debate..

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:05 am
@maxdancona,
Thanks, Max.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that so many of the regulars actually think there is NO in-group here.

I didn't think denial runs that deep!

And there are some here...Edgar for one...who will start with that "you are a troll" nonsense whenever someone disagrees with him.

Edgar is also a guy who OFTEN advocates for people to put someone on IGNORE...in effect, setting up a shunning.

I do not dislike Edgar...and have tried to discuss things with him reasonably, but every discussion with him seems to end up a flushing toilet.

Who knows. Maybe he is Pennsylvania Dutch...and thinks that is a reasonable way to handle things.

I think the constant use of a troll label...and advocacy for shunning...is the mark of a small mind...and an even smaller person.

But I could be wrong.
snood

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 10:44 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Maxdancona wrote:

I do not deny you the right of stating your opinion but let me tell you that I consider it to be utterly wrong.

I don't even consider it to be a subject of debate..

The idea that there is not a widdle bitty 'in-crowd' on A2K is just stoopid. There is most definitely a group of folk here who consider themselves as belonging here more than others. And if we gotta choose up sides junior high style, **** 'em - I guess I'll be over here with the trolls. Whassup, fellow trolls Frank and max?!??
timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 10:57 am
Snood wrote:
The idea that there is not a widdle bitty 'in-crowd' on A2K is just stoopid.

And you are quoting me why?

Snood wrote:
There is most definitely a group of folk here who consider themselves as belonging here more than others.

Are you implying I'm one of them?

Snood wrote:
And if we gotta choose up sides junior high style, **** 'em - I guess I'll be over here with the trolls. Whassup, fellow trolls Frank and max?!??

Nobody is preventing you to choose your side "junior high style".

As far I'm concerned, I'm me..
snood

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 11:04 am
@timur,
Don't flatter yourself bunkie - yours was the last post on the thread. I quoted you strictly because you made reference to one of the in-crowd/troll members; no deeper meaning. I probably should have just done a 'reply-all', and surely woulda if I'd known I would cause such a knickers twist. I don't know you from Adam's second cousin. Pleeease forgive me for encroaching on you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 12:27 pm
@snood,
Doing great, Snood...except my long game and short game are both in the toilet right now. My putting is great though.

I'm not going to belabor this, but any of the regulars who are here in this thread...and who are suggesting this place is not laced with an unhealthy dose of "in crowd" nonsense...is probably not in denial. Any regular doing that is just being flat out disingenuous. (Notice the careful avoidance of use of the word "liar!")

And...as in most cases, the not-in-crowd seems a hell of a lot more fun...and less self absorbed...so here I am...wit chu guys.

If not lettered Tee Shirts...we gotta get lettered ball caps.

NSFW (view)
timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't agree with you but I've no ill-will toward you.

Your tirade is just out of purpose re the person you were talking to.

In fact, he is the one that would easily say:
Quote:
agree with me or go die ************!"

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
I get what you are saying here, Hawk.

You and I have lots of disagreements...but on this we are 5 x 5.

I see Timur is blowing wind.

Funny guy, Timur. A laugh a minute.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:55 pm
@timur,
Tirade?

Quote:
ti·rade
ˈtīˌrād
noun
a long, angry speech of criticism or accusation.

???
timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
I saw it as one..
timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
And you have seen the result, with the intrusion of the other clown..
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:59 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

I saw it as one..

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/211962574.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 02:01 pm
When you talk about the clown...