What does he really want?

whisper

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 10:27 am
In the past few days, he's asked me to hang out with him about three times.

One night he asked to come over to my house. Then next day he asked if I wanted to come over to his house and learn how to change the transmission fluid in his car, and later that night he asked if I wanted to go to sonic.

But he still says has zero intentions of getting back together with me (I didn't ask, it went along with the conversation)

Mind you, all three times he asked to hang out, I said no. I did, however, invite him to come swimming with me yesterday, and he brought along one of our guy friends. I later found out that he brought along this guy just so that he wouldn't do something he would regret (make a move on me or something)

I guess I'm not realy asking a question here, just kind of ... putting it out there. *shrug*
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 12:53 pm
well, that's a bit different story then those from your first two posts - I still don't think that he is unfair, or at least that he is not unfair, but if he knows that you are in love with him, and still doesn't want to be with you, then he should stick with his first choice, and not to disturb you with going out together.
0 Replies