Should I Leave my wife for my new lover?

yb0413

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 04:17 pm
@Atv131,
Thank you for sharing your story with me. Have you managed to let go of the other man yet?

I'm having a really difficult time letting go… I think the biggest challenge for me is the fact that I still see the other woman at work on a regular basis. Every time I hear her voice or walk by her it brings up emotions again. I'm not in a position where I can change jobs so it's very difficult.

I want to make things right with my wife but I'm not sure I'm doing it for the right reasons. I feel terrible for hurting her the way that I did and I just want her to stop hurting. I have come to realize that my wife would never be ok with me being with the other woman and will always see her as the one who broke up her marriage. I'm still having a hard time coming to terms with that but it's a reality.

One of the things that bothers me the most is that I ruined what could have been great friendship between myself and the other woman. We became very good friends and had a great relationship prior to taking things to the next level.. If only I could have been a stronger and remained faithful to my wife I could have maintained a good relationship with my former trainee.

My Marriage is still up in the air at this point… My wife knows that I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do with my life. There's a part of me that does think I would be better off leaving and spending some time on my own to sort out my head. The problem is that I'm afraid to do that and later on realize that I made a huge mistake...
0 Replies

any92

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 04:21 pm
@yb0413,
im very caring and down to earth, love to laugh and be positive minded, drug and disease free, nonsmoker
0 Replies

Linda19

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 03:09 pm
@yb0413,
Easy: if its only physical with RB its not a good couple. You have to be careful what your going to do. what if RB isn't the good girl your choosing and you lost your wife for that. Think clearly is RB the one for you. gud luck
0 Replies