SadTiger

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 07:28 pm
Star Wars : The Last Jedi is generally agreed upon as the worst film of this generation.
Kolyo

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 09:07 pm
@SadTiger,
SadTiger wrote:

generally agreed upon

No.
I wasn't exactly a fan, but, no.

1  
Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 06:52 pm
@Kolyo,

burningac1d

1  
Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 02:14 am
@extra medium,
Serbian movie

jsmithie82

1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:46 am
Any horror film! So cheesy!

1  
Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2018 04:54 pm
@jsmithie82,
MyFloridaGreen

-1  
Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2018 01:58 am
I imagined that "Lost and Delerious", the screen variant of Susan Swan's epic "The Wives of Bath" was unbearable, totally and absolutely without any comprehension of the subjects in the book, as well as evidently the real storyline too. Horrendous. It's on my main ten for most noticeably bad book adjustments.

2  
Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 09:23 pm

0  
Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 10:34 am
I watched this old classic on NF last night, and was disgusted....

East of Eden.

The book, which I listened to on audio, was this sweeping saga of families, race relations, a psychiatric disorders, and much much more.

This piece of crap cut a tiny section out of the book, didn't include key characters, and the acting sucked. Mainly James Deans acting.

I'm thinking the only reason he became famous he because he died, and so acheived cult status.

It was awful.

1  
Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:03 pm
@chai2,
Here's a pic from E of E that really puzzled me.

James Dean is riding on top of a train, and I guess is cold. So he takes off his perfectly fine sweater, and laboriously jerks and twists same around his body, to keep warm.

Huh?

https://www.bfi.org.uk/sites/bfi.org.uk/files/styles/full/public/image/east-of-eden-1954-003-james-dean-train-top.jpg?itok=odFIgCVh

https://i.gifer.com/N3Ur.gif

1  
Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2019 04:52 pm
@chai2,
Witnessed this terrible funny and painfully pretentious psychological thriller today:
Serenity (2019)

It has the distinction of being both Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway worst box office opening weekend ever at $4.4 million last weekend. Deservedly so.

Giving it a 3/10 stars on IMDb. Much more funnier and wackier than The Book of Henry (2017). Both films are so desperate to exploit the #metoo movement that they were blinded by their convoluted plot, their caricatures for protagonists, their 1/4 dimension antagonists, and some eye rollingly bad-film noir forced dialogue.

Serenity is definitely Razzie bound come 2020.

1  
Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2019 05:10 pm
I find McConaughy extremely annoying as a private person. So full of himself.
He lives here and it seems many people think he’s a god.

So while I have watched movies with him that I’ve enjoyed, it takes a bit for me to get past him.

1  
Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 08:50 pm
Doomsday Machine (1972)
1/10. Apparently a rewatch though I don't ever remember watching it. I rated it already on IMDb. Cinematic Titanic commentary, 9/10.

The Chinese have created the titular Doomsday Machine Why? I don't know. In response, the Americans change a planned mission to space by switching three male astronauts for three female astronauts. Why? To assure the continuation of the human race just in case the Chinese destroy the world. As expected, shortly after lift-off, the Earth is destroyed. Can these seven astronauts make it to Venus to start a new human civilization?

Source
https://imgur.com/QVTQMXS.jpg
That twist ending! Wow!

eurocelticyankee

1  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 05:36 am
Don't know about all time but here's three stinkers i've watched this year.

The Nun

Assassination Nation

Killers Anonymous

The latter has Gary Oldman & Jessica Alba in it so you would think this might be good, i did and boy was i wrong.

Three terrible movies.

1  
Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 12:31 pm

Hudson Hawk (1991)
Failing at history, physics, chemistry, finance and the most egregious crime of all ... being a comedy that ain't funny.