Do my girl secretly want me back? Do she just have to much pride to admit it?

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 07:03 am
I was in a 6 year relationship in the beginning we was so in love and i admit i wasnt always honest but for 3 years i been totally faithful, for 9 months we been rocky all the things she wanted i want now and she dont like kids marriage all that. We started to argue alot trust been broken i caught her talking to other dudes and she said shes sorry and its not worth losing you but i knew she was still in contact with certain people and i confronted her she got mad and said i cant do this nomore and broke it off told me give her space.
I said cool so im doing the no contact rule within 2 days she facetimed me called and text me I finally replied what is it we half to talk about, she said why didnt i answer her phone call and said i asked for space didn t know we still couldnt talk, so im confused now she treat me like **** dont know if she wanna be with me why do she still wanna converse with me? Why do she still wanna be my friend? She acts cold hearted to it makes it even more confusing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,122 • Replies: 5

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 08:37 am
@Iamjazmicael,
Hang on while I call her and ask her if she secretly wants you back. Because you know, that is the only way anyone on this site can answer your question. I'll be right back after I talk to her.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 08:44 am
@Iamjazmicael,
Wow, that didn't take long. Anyway, I gave her a call and she says that she does not secretly want you back. She just figured maybe you were grown up enough that the two of you could be friends. Then she asked if I was busy tonight. So yeah, based on that, I think it is over. (Told her I was not busy, but my wife won't let me meet up with her. Bummer.)

Seriously though, who really knows what is going on in her head. She wants stuff that you don't want, you broke off, she calls, you don't answer, you get mad when she talks to other dudes, you somehow thought that there was some kind of rule that you cannot talk to someone after a breakup (seriously??)

Find someone new. This relationship is over. Actually, she should probably have ended it over three years ago when you weren't being honest and faithful. So just be happy you got the extra three years.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 08:48 am
@Iamjazmicael,
Iamjazmicael wrote:
Why do she still wanna be my friend?

I'm not at all sure this is the case here but people who were friends before they were in a relationship can still be friends after the relationship ends.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 09:29 am
@Iamjazmicael,
she didn't like your grammar.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 10:09 pm
@Ragman,
I guess she didn't half two.
0 Replies