FBM

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:48 am
@99burkyc,
Very, very well written. I'm not gay, but would you mind coming over here to Korea (South, the good one) and communicating that message to your fellow faithful here?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:30 pm
@99burkyc,
Of course not all Christians hate gays. There are many gay Christians that openly go to church every Sunday at churches that welcome them.

Some Christians even endorse gay marriage.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/03/18/where-christian-churches-stand-on-gay-marriage/

The Episcopal Church in the US will be voting this next month on whether to allow Priests to conduct gay weddings at their upcoming meetings.

The problem is that there is a vocal minority of Christians that claim to speak for all Christians that when disagreed with claim Christianity is being attacked. There is then a larger minority of Christians that feel that if Christianity is being attacked they need to defend it without seeing if the attack is real or not. The war on Christmas is a prime example of how many fall for a silly argument and feel they need to defend Christianity from something that doesn't exist.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:57 pm
Judges and clerks disobeying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses, A hardware store "taking a stand" by refusing service to gays. Republican candidates acting like America was just defeated in a war and conquered (by the gays I guess). Wow. Religious people are really stupid. Grow up. Seriously. Grow the hell up and join us in this beautiful technologically advanced world.

Rainbow flags burned. Gay friendly churches vandalized. Hmm. God bless traditional conservative Christian values. Cool
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:02 pm
@jcboy,
There is one upside that I'm noticing.

People calling out the racists and bigots when they might have been quiet about it in the past.
thack45

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:13 pm
@ehBeth,
Which is producing haymakers like this
https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/1797554_431147300351787_2056747749_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e33cebf788e10c8f6bad09185ce0df50&oe=5632C7F6&__gda__=1444949849_aa8b6a0d5929e5af5a72c97fa9232c23
https://facebook.com/TheComicalConservative/photos/a.133361476797039.26402.133352176797969/431147300351787/?notif_t=like&ref=m_notif&source=57&type=1
Laughing
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:27 pm
@ehBeth,
That’s true but check out this article a friend from Florida emailed me today. Disgusting and sad.

Gay flag burning goes awry, destroys Brooksville trailer park and kills 9

Quote:
Bashers to ashes, trucks to dust.

So was the scene at Timber Woods Mobile Home Park in West Brooksville on Monday morning when a pair of residents trying to spark a protest of the Supreme Court’s ruling on same-sex marriage instead found themselves the ones flaming when the rainbow flag they set ablaze caught fire to their trailer.

By the time firefighters arrived at the smoldering hellscape, nine were dead, including the couple’s five children, as the flames razed their two-bedroom home and destroyed much of the trailer park. As many as a dozen other residents were taken to local hospitals, and the husband and wife who started the fire were in critical condition.

Neighbors were hopeful the couple, Teddy and Deb Manson, would recover.

“God’s so great” Timber Woods resident Tammi Lynch said when she learned the couple survived the blaze. “I’m crossing my fingers that they’ll recover and make two new babies for each of the little ones they lost when they lit that rainbow flag and let the little devils out of it.”

http://springhillcourier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/gay_flag_burning1.jpg
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:34 pm
@jcboy,
Not particularly my style of satire but everyone's got different taste.
jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah I didn’t even realize it was made up BS until now. Knowing that area of Florida it wouldn’t shock me if it had happened.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 08:05 am
@RABEL222,
imagine!!!! and how about finding out that apocaliptycal situation already exists and have been common among other cultures as developed and civilizes as yours???
0 Replies