Does "there was no calculation" refer to "there was no (our) planning"?

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 08:22 am

Context:

[Matt Dayton] "Okay, I would like to echo a frequently asked question on the NIST.com website regarding World Trade Center 7 in that the report on World Trade Center 7's ___ after collapse has not been released by NIST. And the fact that the tower collapsed in approximately 6.6 seconds, and free-fall in a vacuum would be approximately 6 seconds, is a controlled demolition hypothesis being examined for World Trade Center 7?"

[John Gross] "We are looking at it. There's actually a very good write-up recently from Controlled Demolition Expert which you probably ought to read. We haven't finished the investigation yet, so I'm not at liberty to talk about any intermediate finding. We were charged with finding out the cause of the collapse. And we found what happened. I think we've scientifically demonstrated what was required to initiate the collapse. Once the collapse initiated, the video evidence is rather clear. It was not stopped by the floors below, so there was no calculation that we did to demonstrate that, what is clear from the videos."

More:
http://www.american-buddha.com/911.blueprintfortruthae.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 322 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by oristarA
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 09:06 am
@oristarA,
No. It means that they didn't run mathematical studies beyond those that they did run of the initial collapse of the building.
oristarA

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 10:47 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

No. It means that they didn't run mathematical studies beyond those that they did run of the initial collapse of the building.

Failed to understand you.
Did you mean they figured out the initial collapse but didn't know the details of how it collapsed?
InfraBlue
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 11:23 am
@oristarA,
The way I read it, they determined what was required to initiate the collapse, after that it was obvious to them by the video evidence that the floors beneath did not stop the collapse so they didn't run any mathematical studies after their initial determination.
0 Replies