Meeting girls on street? Your opinion?

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 04:32 pm
Hallo,

what is your opinion of speaking to girls on street? Lets say on tram stop, metro, maybe cafeteria etc. I have heard opinions of young people who do it, but I would like to ask more... ordinary audience.

Is it cool? Would you like if some guy approaches you and asks for number, date?

But please have realistic ideas. Like normal guy asks normal girl. No movie scenes where Antonio Banderas asks some Nancy Sinatra for a coffee with his Italian accent and bush on his chest. Just normal guy (like me) who has just average charm, look...

Thanks for opinions.

roger

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 05:33 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
You mean, just walk up to a total stranger and ask for a number? Sounds like an embarrassing waste of time to me. Now if a conversation comes about, the answer might be a little different. Or, were you just asking the ladies?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 05:38 pm
@roger,
It is not a waste of that much time... and it doesn't hurt anything. Why not try it a few times?

Please report back what you find.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 05:41 pm
@roger,
Quote:
You mean, just walk up to a total stranger and ask for a number? Sounds like an embarrassing waste of time to me. Now if a conversation comes about, the answer might be a little different. Or, were you just asking the ladies?

of course not like that. I like being honest. My favourite approach is: "Hey I noticed you thetre-and-there and I find you very pretty/beautiful. So I came to get to know you. My name is Vernon"

Something like that.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 05:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Please report back what you find.

hey, thank you.

Actually just today I opened one girl - she was sitting alone in a restaurant and was rather frowning, drinking vine alone. So I came her and asked her something...
She told me works in science.
- I asked what science?
- She said Biotechnology
- What biotechnology?
- Human DNA sequence, some explanation...
- Oh cool! I work on project with intelligent systems for controlling Unnamed Aerial Vehicles (true). Hey, it is nice to meet person from your industry. Can I invite you for a cup of tea or coffee? We could have a chat about it.

She refused. Said that tomorrow leaves Prague. Now, the funny things was that 10 minutes before I told her "how awesome guy from High-tech intelligent robotics I am" I wiped her table, seated her and brought her menu lists. Because I work there. No wonder she refused my invitation, most likely did not believe me a word Laughing

(I am working on PLAN for solution for UAV that will be used in industry. At the moment I am preparing scientific conference for this topic. The kind of projects I work on is called startups. And as all startup-ers, nobody gives you money unless you earn them or get investment. So I have to take side job to cover my real work... Just saying Smile ).
roger

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 06:34 pm
@Vernon of Prague,

Vernon of Prague wrote:

She refused. Said that tomorrow leaves Prague. Now, the funny things was that 10 minutes before I told her "how awesome guy from High-tech intelligent robotics I am" I wiped her table, seated her and brought her menu lists. Because I work there. No wonder she refused my invitation, most likely did not believe me a word Laughing

Now, that was creative and I would put it down as a darn good try.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 07:02 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Now, that was creative and I would put it down as a darn good try.

hmm... Thank you? But I didn't lie. It's just my side job.
roger

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 08:11 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Like her, I'm thinking it was more creative than reality.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 08:52 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
You are doing this as the metro is catapulting away? Creep city.

Even if the train is just waiting in the station, creep again. A train car is a small space and you want to win interest with some practice words, all manipulative to suck up.

Stop it with the speeches
My favourite approach is: "Hey I noticed you thetre-and-there and I find you very pretty/beautiful. So I came to get to know you. My name is Vernon"
and consider women as people.

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 09:11 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Vernon of Prague wrote:
No movie scenes where Antonio Banderas asks some Nancy Sinatra for a coffee with his Italian accent and bush on his chest.

this sentence is just priceless

Antonio is in his 40's
Nancy is in her 70's or 80's by now
he is Spanish so his Italian accent ought to be fantastic
Antonio is noted for his prettiness, not for his likeness to Tom Selleck

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/sandbox/news/131202/moustache-monday/tom-selleck-600x450.jpg

I used to have a pin-on Tom Selleck chest rug - we all wore them on Thursday nights for our Magnum PI parties Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 09:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Nemmee, but I did give a med colleague a chest rug back in the day, for a holiday present.

Later, he still talked to me.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 05:11 am
@ossobuco,
Yes, this is the dark side of approaching women without knowing them. Sometimes one encounters somebody like you, and believe, it gives me chills.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 05:12 am
@ehBeth,
if I looked like him it would be -I- who was approached on the street Smile
ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 08:17 am
@Vernon of Prague,
If you're walking around on the street without a shirt - you're not going to be approached unless it's Gay Pride week.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 08:56 am
@ehBeth,
looking like this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ed/ee/e2/edeee2a8e8c892e414cb37322f8b6c98.jpg

I am certain I will...

Why are some members so mean? Are they just bitter or are they up to something?
ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 09:01 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Some like cubs, some like bears.

It's Gay Pride Week here. Lots of shirtless guys wandering around, checking each other out.

During Dyke Parade it will be topless women. Watch for my friend JC on the news Smile
Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 09:33 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
During Dyke Parade it will be topless women.

wooohoooo!

how it come there are no Dykes in Prague? We must make our own topless hetero parade. There would be approaching...
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 07:47 am
you dweebs wanted to know how does it look like when cute little hamster ask gal on the street. So here are 2 reports:

Yesterday I met one wild-looking gal in train. I saw her though window outside from station and immediately I knew I want to sit next to her.

So I came in. She is like... quite hot. Red hair, freckles, quite tall, I could not estimate bwewbs and butt because had loosen woodmans shirt and short trousers 3 numbers bigger that would fit her. Looking like typical redneck from US midland. But still, beautiful.

Long story short - I asked who the hell she is looking like that. She responded that she is student. Asked what she study. Philosophy. Then she falled asleep (or more likely, pretended to do so Very Happy ). After 20 minutes of "Sleeps" I saw she is getting off the train so I asked her for her name. She hesitated, so I said "you can tell me or make up something. As you lease". She laughed, so I said "OK, I will call you Marketa (I like that name). She laugh again, then I hold up doors for her ang greeted Marketa.

The point is: Don't be discouraged when gal is aloof at first. Maybe she has bad mood or is testing you. I was OK and not let her discourage me. I am sure next time we'll meet, she will respond positively to me.

Just few moments ago as I am walking near buss station I see smoking hot gal - perfect ass, 170 cm tall, fit, blonde hair, beautiful face. First I hesitated a bit but then I approached her and said "Hey, I see you are waiting here and you are beautiful, so I will wait with you". She started to laugh and had the cutest smile I have seen in ages. She replied "Yes, but I have husband and kids". I was amazed, because she looked like 19. She said she is waiting for her friend who is similar pretty as her. I was thinking to leave some contact on me in case she would like me, but... I had none with me. So, tomorrow I am totally going to make some contact cards for me Very Happy

Anyway, it was fun. Gals reactions were good and I liked it. I think they like fluffy cute hamster like me Smile
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 09:46 am
gosh, that last Blonde from the street... She was so lovely! I totally love her Very Happy

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 11:37 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Vernon of Prague wrote:
No movie scenes where Antonio Banderas asks some Nancy Sinatra for a coffee with his Italian accent and bush on his chest.

this sentence is just priceless

Girl you read my mind.

I'm reading this, and came to a dead halt.....Nancy Sinatra?

Then.....Italian accent?