essay correction

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 01:13 am
in many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid works.some people regard this as wrong .while others consider it as valuable work experience .important or learning and taking responsibilities.
in what extent do you agree with?

in current centuries most of countries face to economy crises .while some countries had always been poor and their people suffer of food`s shortage.some people in developed country are advocate such children who work hard in their childhood,they must have a chance to enjoy their time by leisure activities.
while other believe that it is better to go work for obtain experience for better living in their future ,which i am in favor of second group and both group`s point of view is elaborated below.

all humans have one chance for living.thus it is believed that is all human right to enjoy their life .lets see the word form a juvenile sights that is working hard for being alive or supply his family budget because his parent are weak to provide money or are not exist .he may perceive how unfair could be this word and why his fate is like that.he must be supported by his parents for enjoying the young period time with desired activities but he has to work all time and sleep in park in this cruel word!

the second point of view is that as we start working we will obtain new experiences which will help us for being such useful civilian in future for obtain a better job situation and better money paid.that person will obviously feel also more confident while he found himself in useful position in society .
he will turn to experienced person cause learn how to face with problems and handle it as soon as he is young.
he also will be less in danger of being work less because he has learnt how to make money without feeling embrace by doing small works also he has learnt how to be independent.

to summarize it ,working in child period may cause comfort living in future one due to being experienced from early ages.

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 07:15 am
@kasra1985,
There are tons of issues with this essay. I'll start with three:
1) Begin every sentence with a capital letter. There are no exceptions to this rule when it comes to your essay.
2) Create a carriage return (blank row) between paragraphs.
3) Your essay is riddled with unsupported assumptions, e. g. thus it is believed that is all human right to enjoy their life. Believed by whom? Your culture? What you saw on TV? When you are making such claims, they need some backing, even if it's to say that it comes from culture. You cannot say that everyone thinks that way, because they don't.
Ragman

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 01:32 pm
@kasra1985,
Sorry but there are far too many grammatical problems to go through them all. Also this forum is not essay writing service; however, we do like to help people who need a little grammar guidance .

I'll add to Jespah's excellent advice: learn what a complete sentence is (subject, verb and object). Do not use sentence fragments.

Many times you've used wrong tenses.

Many times you have used plural instead of singular or vice versa.

A paragraph may be of any length but would contain similar thoughts/themes/topics. A suggested minimum length is 3 related sentences, as an example.
kasra1985

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 12:59 am
@Ragman,
hello dear ragman.
i thank you for your attention and guidance . i have not thought i may have too much mistakes !!! ;-(
would you help me more for getting better in writing or could you give me information where can i find essay correction forums?
appreciate you again.
0 Replies

kasra1985

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 01:54 am
@jespah,
hello dear jespah.
thank you too much for your kindness. i hope to could have more attention from you. i need to make my essay writing improve ass soon as possible !
guide me if you do not have time for this ,where can i have some help?
FBM

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 03:00 am
@kasra1985,
This is a great website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/5/
kasra1985

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 10:43 am
@FBM,
thanks body
0 Replies

Asis

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2015 10:50 pm
@kasra1985,
You should try using online grammar and spelling checking tools. There are many free tools in the internet. Also there are professional proofreading services. Google it.
0 Replies

selectmytutor

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 05:22 am
@kasra1985,
Hi Kasra,
So many mistakes in your work. You should work on it again.
FBM

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 05:50 am
@selectmytutor,
How about being more supportive? Would you like it if someone criticized your work without acknowledging its strong points and your effort? One thing being an English teacher has taught me is not to be a dickhead towards someone who is at a different skill level. Don't be such a twat, you twat. Even native speakers make mistakes in their native language. A brief look around this forum would teach you that. When you're perfect, then you might be able to judge. kasra1985 is doing just fine in the learning process. I have more doubts about you.
oristarA

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 08:08 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

How about being more supportive? Would you like it if someone criticized your work without acknowledging its strong points and your effort? One thing being an English teacher has taught me is not to be a dickhead towards someone who is at a different skill level. Don't be such a twat, you twat. Even native speakers make mistakes in their native language. A brief look around this forum would teach you that. When you're perfect, then you might be able to judge. kasra1985 is doing just fine in the learning process. I have more doubts about you.

I can't agree with you more.
selectmytutor's behavior is destructive rather than constructive.
0 Replies