40+ guy with teenage girl

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 02:16 pm
What do you think about 40 something year old guys dating and living with teenage girls, who've just finished high school? It's been said that age is just a number, and if they connect on all the levels that matter - emotionally, mentally and physically - then the age difference should not be an issue, right?

jespah

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 03:42 pm
@Partly cloudy ,
I'd say that the girls have Daddy issues or a sugar daddy-style agenda, and the guys are emotionally stunted and creepy, and with little on their minds but physicality. But hey, everybody's over 18, right?

Doesn't mean it's not creepy as all get out, though.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 04:23 pm
@Partly cloudy ,
Lucky guy, if that's consensual.
farmerman

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 07:36 pm
@andy31,
In what county of West Virginia does he live ?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 08:14 pm
@Partly cloudy ,
As a forty something year old guy, I don't think it is possible to connect with a teenage girl emotionally or mentally. There is just too much life between 40 and 20.

Of course a physical relationship is possible... but a physical only relationship is not something I feel very appealing.

I don't like to judge, but if a teenage girl thinks she has an emotional or mental connection with a man more than twice her age, I suspect she is fooling herself.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:00 am
@Ionus,
Well happy birthday to me, I'm a 52 year old blonde babe who got hit on so much in my life by "guess", "guess" younger guys..

I love competition have you seen what these young things wear? Classy? Tasteful, sexy, mmmm... Their make-up? Not all off course because I don't put all people into one category that would just be so wrong ......

No woman is ugly, beauty is from within and it's usually you dudes that think that they are ugly that therefore never encourage them to bring their inner beauty out to show on the outside.

What else.

I sure as hell love competition now that I am old... Makes me smile to know that I am one of them, that being, a woman, that's what we all are regardless of age.

Now yes, Ionus you do need to have experience as without it you aren't going to ever satisfy a real woman. But, the problem I see here is you will chase the skirt and well they still are learning it's us old women you refer to that could teach you though we never would because............We don't lay eggs..........anymore.........hey did you hear that 40,50,60 and beyond is the best years for a woman sexually? And, she knows exactly what she wants.

I think you get the idea that your post was not only stupid, rude but also in-correct.

roger

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You certainly sound like a nice young lady. How about coffee the next time you're in Farmington, NM.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:27 am
@roger,
Blushing........... Wink Why thank you roger.

Done deal.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:53 am
@Partly cloudy ,
Call me an old hippie or whatever, but I come down on the side that it takes all kinds. If it's legal and non-coercive, live and let live. I try not to be judgmental about others' choices, as long as no one is getting hurt. If there's something otherwise unhealthy or unwise about it, they'll figure it out and will probably have learned something valuable.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 04:32 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You couldn't compete one post without criticising young girls . Saying older women are better is a dream of yours and reality is always rude . Wake up and look in the mirror . Sexual attraction is about the physical and you can carry on in denial if you want, but you are not a man looking at women and are clearly biased . Who told you old women are attractive ?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 05:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
No woman is ugly, beauty is from within and it's usually you dudes that think that they are ugly that therefore never encourage them to bring their inner beauty out to show on the outside.

Just curious... would you say the same thing about men?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 04:47 pm
@maxdancona,
I think that all "people" are beautiful but they need to feel it "inside".

A man can be very appealing to the intellect, or/and his charisma shines and in that, when you look at him, you see him in an attractive light.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 08:54 pm
As you age, you should be grateful you made it that far, and spare a moments thought for those who died young . Aging is a privilege denied to many . But, no, you look in the mirror and tell yourself you were uglier when you were younger, now you have INNER beauty.... Laughing
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 09:16 pm
Bacall/Bogart.

Ya, it has been known to work.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 11:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Given that a 21 year old just spent 3 hours hitting on me, I'm going to have to think about all of this again.

I'm just glad that he didn't pick up on my getting hysterically giddy when he went to great efforts to prove he was over 18.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 12:38 am
@ehBeth,
HAHA, What did you expect you sexy thing you!!!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 12:48 am
@Ionus,
I see you are an ex soldier and it is suggested perhaps you live in Australia. I am sorry for anything that you have had to see in life. My Grandfather was in the war.

Having said that. I have had a "soul" all of my life. I was never ugly, I never believed anyone was. My Grandmother was my best teacher of wisdom and self respect and self love. You know that type of person that looks at someone lost who wants to just stick to facts, never lets his heart open enough for good people to enter? Who instead puts people down, is verbally abusive and when he's done he walks away feeling good about himself, only deep down inside, he really doesn't it's all a lie. And, she sees good there hidden somewhere, That be me.

What I do find interesting is when people "claim" to know someone and yet, they have never even conversed let alone met that person. It makes me wonder just how much bitterness and un-happiness is within their lives.

Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 01:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You cant get divorced and not be aware of the need for inner beauty in a person . But to claim old is more beautiful than young is plain silly wishyful thinking . Beauty and youth are like a flag, it gets waved around to attract attention, but then you have to live up to the hype . I can see no reason why a younger person can not have inner beauty .

Quote:
never lets his heart open enough for good people to enter
You dont want the sensitive type standing on the wall between you and the hordes...you really dont ! You are safe because rough men stand ready to defend you .
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 02:21 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
You cant get divorced and not be aware of the need for inner beauty in a person

I am not sure where Divorce came into this. But, I can state that as someone going through a Divorce and a Wedding, that it is up to the individual person to keep themselves in check. Off course, there are people that will always attempt to bring you down, you are your own person, everything is entirely up to you how life pans out and the outcome, which should be happiness.

Quote:
But to claim old is more beautiful than young is plain silly wishyful thinking

Do you know how many people meet late in life? Do you not realise or see couples that have been together for 25 years, more, a little less, see their partner with even more beauty that when they met? What the youth see as beautiful so do the older generation. My fiancé sees me as beautiful inside and out. I see beauty on the inside and try to reflect that in my life.

I do think you are looking at the outside and only the outside.

Like I said, attractiveness comes in many forms, such as a mans nature, his charisma, intelligence . Do the youth seriously see good looks and only good looks? We are human, our tastes are all different, we are attracted to people for different reasons.

Quote:
You are safe because rough men stand ready to defend you .

Could it actually be that I don't tend to be a witch on this Forum? You know tell someone they are drunk?

Manners goes a long way in life as well.

I really feel that people should not "look" at looks and looks alone, this is my stance, nor youth as their skin is tighter than an older woman.