left a message under his cars wiper.

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:22 pm
@serena3,
serena3 wrote:
like when my friend was talking to him, I stood next to her

that's not actually meeting someone

if it was, I've met literally millions and millions of people on my public transit travels

___

now, if you had said hello to him the next time you saw him, that would've been a good start - you could have introduced yourself then

___

you actually have to speak to people you want to meet
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:23 pm
@serena3,
serena3 wrote:

yesterday has been the last day for me. so it's unlikely that we ever meet again. but if we do, I'll tell him. I promise Smile

Have you ever watched 'American Graffiti'?

This is building up to the same final scene, but with a gender reversal.
Worth a watch, purely for the music.

The scene in question. His mysterious lady (who he never got to meet) is driving the white sports car....

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:23 pm
@serena3,
You have a mutual friend....you can always meet up again. I don't think it was that bad to leave the note, the problem being like others said he might not realize who you are so he may not want to call not knowing who you are.

So basically if he does know who you are - he isn't calling because he has a girlfriend (I'd see if your friend can find out) or he isn't interested in you. Or he doesn't know who gave him the note --- he might have seen you but not connected the two or is unsure if it is you or not.

And you could arrange to meet him perhaps with your friend's help - see if she can arrange something - if you are daring to take it a step further and your friend is willing too - have her say do you want to meet the girl with the mini or something cute like that....worst thing is he says no and you are no different than you are today.
0 Replies

Hagi

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:29 pm
@serena3,
definitely Wink

I have a same kind of issue right now by the way, I'd really appreciate if you take a look at my post also..
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:49 pm
Serena3 wrote:
you're mini cooper

Did you really write that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:57 pm
@serena3,
Next time write your number on a pizza menu.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Next time write your number on a pizza menu.

Nude photo.
0 Replies

serena3

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 09:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
oh, good to know. I will keep that in mind. Wink

he's still not replying. there's no hope, I'm pretty sure. but I already got used to it
ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 09:17 am
@serena3,
serena3 wrote:
yesterday has been the last the for me at university

are you moving to a different city?

if not, why not ask your friend to arrange a meeting with him now
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:06 am
'I am totally nuts about him."

Easy, girl!

You don't even know him and anything about him! Doesn't your friend know anything about him - like if he's married or involved?

You have left a note. Now it is time for you to muster up some courage and actually TALK to him. Say, "I'm the one who left the note on your car. I have the same model. Where do you get your car serviced?"

If you are too shy to start of a conversation, then just let it drop. You are not ready to start anything. You need to call your local women's center in your town and ask about assertive training classes or karate. You low self esteem and shyness is going to paralyze you in the future if you don't do something about it to reach your own comfort level.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:26 am
serena3, you've been to university and you don't know the difference between your and you're?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:35 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

'I am totally nuts about him."

You and all? He must be quite a guy.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:25 pm
He's gay .
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:32 pm
@serena3,
There could be a load of reasons why he never responded. So many that it's not even worth trying to list them all. Here is an example, the piece of paper simply got blown away so he never actually got it. Another thing is our society, a guy being approached by a female sometimes means there is usually something wrong with her. Not saying all guys think this way but it can be viewed that way.

You should take this as a lesson. If there is a guy that you are potentially interested in, why not just make yourself available to him so there is no question about weather he is interested or not.

The other factor is, if the situation were reversed would you have responded? If a guy left a note on your car? Would you have called him? Probably not is my guess.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:14 pm
@serena3,
he could have died
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:31 pm
@Ragman,
It could have been the wrong Mini.
Ragman

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 04:20 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Such a nice looking car, though.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 05:12 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
serena3, you've been AT university and you don't know the difference between your and you're?

Get back to your bunnies, French! Razz

Serena, calm down. You'll do much better if you learnt to speak to guys normally. You don't love/like this guy, only your idea of him that is based n totally nothing. It is inevitable that huge disappointment awaits you.

Get back to reality. Talk to your classmates or friends around. It's them who should you pay attention.
0 Replies