left a message under his cars wiper.

serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:19 pm
hey guys.

I feel like I did a huge mistake. so, you have to know I go to university and at the beginning of the semester I've spotted a man at the parking area. actually he's not the type of man I usually would date, but he's a cute one. unfortunately, I'm a very shy type of girl, so I wasn't brave enough to speak directly to him. one of my fellows went to the same high school he used to. she has been bullied by her whole class but he's been the only one who stuck by her. anyway this made me feel so secure about him, like I actually do believe he isn't one of the bad kind.

some weeks ago I told her about my feelings for him and we discussed the options to get to know him. she asked me if I wanted her to introduce us, but I think this would be too conspicuous. however, yesterday has been the last the for me at university and I had the glorious idea to leave a message under the wiper of his car. he's also driving a mini cooper and I really do love this kind of car, so I've written 'my mini cooper thinks you're mini cooper is actually a pretty cute one !' including my cell number and my first name.

it has been yesterday. more than 24h ago. he didn't answer. no call. no text message. nothing. I feel like it was a terribly stupid idea to do this. honestly, i've lost all my hope. I am so glad I don't have to see him anymore. all the time I'm asking myself why he's not responding to my message .. like didn't he ever notice me ? or maybe he has got a gf ? or maybe he doesn't have the courage ? I am totally nuts about him.

do you think there's still hope for me ? or shall i just forget about him ? maybe I should get used to the fact, that he is obviously not interested ..

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 2,678 • Replies: 37
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:23 pm
@serena3,
Maybe he asked his Mini Cooper, but it already has a thing going with a Bentley.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:25 pm
@serena3,
time will tell
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:27 pm
@serena3,
serena3 wrote:
I wasn't brave enough to speak directly to him.

like didn't he ever notice me ?

how is he supposed to know who you are?

next time you see someone you're interested in, say hello
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:30 pm
@serena3,
wait, you provided him with no clue about who you are and that he has never met you in person? No! He has never met you?

Not much of a chance. I'd not call either.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:32 pm
@Ragman,
they haven't met

she turned a friend's offer to introduce them
Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Then there's plan B.

Does he work at a construction site?
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:35 pm
@Ragman,
Plan C.

Can she get her hands on a newer Bentley?
serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:41 pm
@Ragman,
he met me several times. like when my friend was talking to him, I stood next to her and when I walked back to the parking, where my mini was parked next to his mini. so maybe he could have a lead Very Happy if he's a smart guy Very HappyD
serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:43 pm
@Lordyaswas,
no, unfortunately I am not able to afford a Bentley :'D
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:50 pm
@serena3,
too much guessing. too much mystery. Was he introduced to you?
He's probably unavailable.
serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:58 pm
@Ragman,
no he wasn't, cause I refused it from the beginning due to blushing .. I cannot handle situations like these. someway I'm always afraid of making a fool of myself.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:03 pm
@serena3,
Men like women who blush.

Great for the male ego, and all that.
Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:04 pm
@serena3,
When you want to get to know someone badly enough, you'll get over this shyness.

How's that way (shyness) working for you, so far?
Hagi

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:05 pm
@serena3,
I think you should say hello next time when you see him, and tell him the letter was from you. I would be surprised and happy if that happens to me.
serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:09 pm
@Lordyaswas,
do they ? but blushing feels like undressing. like everything's revealed.
Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:11 pm
@serena3,
well, that is one way to get to know someone. Avoids the stuttering issue too.
0 Replies

serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:14 pm
@Ragman,
leaving this message there, was also some sort of getting over my shyness Smile

literally, it's like being a little girl who has a strong sense of same. I go red and sometimes I start stuttering because I forget what I want to say. all in all it's just embarrassing.
0 Replies

serena3

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:16 pm
@Hagi,
yesterday has been the last day for me. so it's unlikely that we ever meet again. but if we do, I'll tell him. I promise Smile
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:21 pm
@serena3,
Yep.

There's nothing that will get a man's attention quicker than knowing he is having an affect on a woman.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but a good blush goes a long way, imo.