Do You Know Your Demons

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 11:18 am
This is for other readers. The bible says for born again Christians that if we disagree with someone we warn them twice and then leave. And that we born again Christians will be persecuted. We are not allowed to persecute anyone and follow them around persecuting them and heckling them. Only the devil does that.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Matt 5:10-12
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 11:24 am
@Squeakybro,
Titus 3:10 in plain English:
Quote:
As for a man who promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition
The only reason I have not rejected you is your continued posting and the need to warn the casual reader.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 11:28 am
@neologist,
What your showing real Christians is bitter envy.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:3-10
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 11:37 am
@neologist,
I'm sure that is what the devil told you.

Matt 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:20 pm
@neologist,
Do you know why it says to only warn someone twice??? Because if you harass them you do harm to the whole body of Christ the church. You turn beginners away that might have made it if they hadn't listened to you.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)
0 Replies