Do You Know Your Demons

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:55 am
Know Your Demons
If you think you havent got any you are more pitiful than a none believer. We all have them. And until you KNOW this you will walk in darkenss. If you dont know your demons, you could be fighting for them instead of against them. New Christians always judge others and fight against them. A born again Christian fights inside himself against his own demons.

Have you labeled all your demons yet???

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Jesus shows us what a man is like when he has many demons in him.

Luke 8:30
30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.
(NKJ)

And we see what a man is like when he has few demons.

Matt 9:32-33
32 As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a man, mute and demon-possessed.
33 And when the demon was cast out, the mute spoke. And the multitudes marveled, saying, "It was never seen like this in Israel!"
(NKJ)

And we see what religious people are like when they miss the mark. They even accuse Jesus of having a demon.

John 8:48-49
48 Then the Jews answered and said to Him, "Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?"
49 Jesus answered, "I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
(NKJ)

We can see what happens with exercizms.

Luke 11:24-26
24 "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.'
25 "And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order.
26 "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first."
(NKJ)

Here we see how those that are blind by demons judge. They say they have no sin, or that they have not sinned.

I Jn 1:5-10
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

Here we see how an honest humble persons judges themselves.

Rom 7:15-24
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
(NKJ)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,812 • Replies: 84
No top replies

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 01:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Really?! You are out of your mind dude. I went through this once, and came to realize just how damaging this kind of thinking really is. You are giving the enemy far too much power in your own mind by believing and promoting this kind of bologna. Wow. It's been a long time since I ran into a person who demonizes everything! Lol
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:28 pm
@onevoice,
Then you don't know what kind of spirit you are of. Without the Holy Spirit you will never know. Until it is to late.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Careful there squeaky... You are in danger of blasphemy here. How exactly is it you "know" what kind of spirit I am of? Your interpretation of the scriptures?
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 05:01 pm
@onevoice,
Just between me and you why don't you tell me what you think blasphemy means.
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
Lol No thanks. I have nothing to prove to you, my friend. Look it up if you are confused. Smile But know this... You are the first person I have ever said that to. I take that kind of thing quite seriously. I understand fully what it means. Do you? I think not.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 08:00 pm
@onevoice,
Oh I know what it means. I received a revelation from Jesus on it. Years ago.
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 09:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Tell me squeaky. Please. What is this revelation you have had? I honestly want to know. If I am missing the mark it would be unfair for you to hold the truth from me if I am truly missing it. I am after all asking, aren't I?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:39 am
@onevoice,

BLASPHEMY OF HOLY SPIRIT (5 STEPS)
Matt 12:30-32
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Heb 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
I Jn 5:16
16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.
2 Pet 2:21
21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
1Thes 5:19
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
Luke 12:10
10 "And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.
Matt 26:24
24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
Matt 21:19
19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." And immediately the fig tree withered away.
(NKJ)

There are 5 steps in blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Heb 6-4 defines blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Only preachers that have gone through these 5 steps can blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Until one gets through all 5 steps they will be back sliding. But if one gets through all 5 steps and then turns away. They will never be called back. This can so easily be missused, is the reason I didnt want to post it on a board. The milk understanding is 3 to 4 years long. The meat understanding is 11 years long. At the end of the 14 years one should come to revelations from Jesus. To rewrite his conscience. The conscience being your book of beliefs in your mind. But it takes the whole 14 years to crucify the flesh. I have been receiving these revelations now for 10 years. And if you will look in Gal 1-9 through Gal 2-2 you will see where Paul is exsplaining how long it takes to start receiving revelations of Christ.

Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:5-6
5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 2:20-22
20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
(NKJ)
neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Oh I know what it means. I received a revelation from Jesus on it. Years ago.
That you believe the revelation is from Jesus is the root of your problem.
onevoice

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 10:21 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:

BLASPHEMY OF HOLY SPIRIT (5 STEPS)

I am still thinking on how to respond to this, in relation to my personal experience with this subject as a whole.
neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 11:36 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . . Heb 6-4 defines blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. . .
Through vs 6, actually, But also, as you say.
Squeakybro wrote:
Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,. . .
But even a sinner deserving expulsion from the congregation (for the above) may turn around and be forgiven.
Quote:
5 Now if anyone has caused sadness, he has saddened, not me, but all of you to an extent—not to be too harsh in what I say. 6 This rebuke given by the majority is sufficient for such a man; 7 now you should instead kindly forgive and comfort him, so that he may not be overwhelmed by excessive sadness. 8 I therefore exhort you to confirm your love for him (2 Corinthians 2: 5-8)
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:30 pm
@neologist,
Do you know anything about the Holy Spirit or Jesus?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:34 pm
@neologist,
You said
But even a sinner deserving expulsion from the congregation (for the above) may turn around and be forgiven.

I said

Matt 12:31
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:36 pm
@onevoice,
you said
I am still thinking on how to respond to this, in relation to my personal experience with this subject as a whole.

I said
Have you blasphemed the Holy Spirit?

Heb 6:4
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm glad you are not God.

You have to persist in sin to blaspheme the spirit.
onevoice

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 02:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Yes. Yes I did. And once again you posted the exact scripture I am wrestling with right now. Not because I am afraid I am wrong. I am just not sure exactly where the twist in that one is at this moment. But its there. So I will wait to answer until I have a little more clarity on this one.

Oh... But no. I have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit. You may believe what you wish though. Smile
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:25 pm
@onevoice,
You would have to make it through all 5 steps to be guilty.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:26 pm
@neologist,
You would have to persist in knowledge to blaspheme the Spirit.
neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:36 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well, I am fairly certain you cannot blaspheme the spirit, not having come to accurate knowledge as you are.

As for me, it may be possible; but I would have to practice sin without repentance. So far, I would not think that likely.