cherrie

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Maybe she's a contortionist.
0 Replies

Jeff0815

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
No, of course not. Thats not really possible. I just wanted to point out, I enjoy the sex so much, I even kissed her breasts and even her butt-cheeks.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 02:59 pm
@Jeff0815,
Quote:
Now I have am problem : should I end it or continue it ?
On one hand, I want to look at myself in the mirror again without the knowledge I am banging the wife of somebody else.
On the other hand, the sex is so enjoyable, I do not want to stop it.

Also, I don't know how she will react. She will start crying again, I already know it.

Can you help me with my decision ?

Ok, no we can not help you with your decision. You've made it. I am sure you can look in the mirror and I doubt that this is more than a fantasy.
roger

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sure it is. That doesn't mean we can't improve the presentation and plausibility for publication elsewhere.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:33 pm
@roger,
Yes well you can contribute you write, I can't spell Smile
roger

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 04:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
That's only because I got a smell checker built in.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 02:30 am
@roger,
Smarty pantz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Green I actually read that correctly with the error Wink
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:01 pm
@Jeff0815,
Kinda know where you're coming from as I was approached by a guy who had his eye on me for 3 years. He took ad advantage of a time we had to talk during a kids function plugged his number in my phone and said text me. I did. My long story short bad abusive marriage, no guilt for cheating except for the wife and my kids not h. Anyway.. Case is both married and I need to get out of this. It's better for me to resolve my issues and he his. Plus I think he's using me. So good question how do we get out. I fell ya.
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:40 am
@Jeff0815,
Better to end relationship with her.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 07:34 am
@Jeff0815,
On the one hand, as one who was cheated on by his lover I have very strong negative feelings about what you did. On the other hand I'm educated and enlightened and would say if someone isn't getting what they need out of their relationship or marriage, they should be free to seek it outside of marriage. Marriage or non-married relationships shouldn't imply people are one another's property as with not allowing them to seek pleasure with others.

0 Replies