how to propose a girl??

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 03:25 am
Hii ......i hav a crush on a girl in my school...i m little bit of shy .....i hav never talk to that girl bcoz she always stay with her friends....i wanna propose her ..wat can i do??

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 03:29 am
@swapnil34,
What sort of proposal are you considering?

The traditional down on one knee and diamond solitaire ring type of proposal?

Or the trendy new type of proposal, where a biplane spells out a smoke love heart in the sky and you release a hundred doves as you get a violinist to serenade you whilst you ask for her hand in marriage?

By the way, have you actually spoken to each other yet? As it could slightly affect the outcome if you haven't.
jespah

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 05:49 am
@swapnil34,
I'm going to guess that 'proposing' in your case is what we in the west would call 'asking her out'. Because here, proposing means asking someone to marry you.

Before you ask someone out, you need to actually, you know, talk to them. Otherwise, you end up on a date where no one talks.

You're in school together. You have several built-in pretexts for talking. Ask if she has the homework assignment, or ask her to help you with yours. Ask which class is her favorite, or her least favorite. Ask what she'll be taking next year. Commiserate with her about how this teacher is unsympathetic, or the school is uncomfortable when it's hot, or you can't help but to be late when a class is scheduled too early in the morning.

Whatever it is, find common ground and start talking. If she is always with her friends, then you'll need to talk to them as well, or at least greet them.
swapnil34

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 09:19 am
@jespah,
Thankx jespahh ....ur answer seem like very effective.... I will try my best :-)
swapnil34

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 09:21 am
@Lordyaswas,
Yeah i hav spoken to her 1 or 2 times.....but conservation was of only few words....
Ragman

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 03:07 pm
@swapnil34,
Was your conservation lirabel?
swapnil34

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 11:54 pm
@Ragman,
What is d meaning of lirabel sir
??
0 Replies

fernandohernandez

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 08:44 am
Below are the some of the funny proposal to a girl

1. The t-shirt proposal

Get a plain white round-neck t-shirt printed with “Sheetal (or whoever), I love you. J” It’s even better to get creative with the t-shirt message. Wear it inside a jacket or shirt and go to work/college or wherever it is that you regularly meet your love-interest. Try to catch her alone and reveal your gift to her with a smile.

2. The YouTube proposal

Propose to her on video and post it on YouTube. Then send her a very serious sounding mail with the link, and it make it look as though it contains some work related information. You can imagine her reaction when she opens it! Here it’s important to be creative with the message on the video.

3. The alarm proposal

Get your hands on her cell phone. Set a reminder for 2 a.m. (i.e. sometime in the middle of the night when she’s sure to be asleep) which says, “Wake up Sheetal! Rahul loves you!”

4. The super-dramatic alarm proposal

If you want to be the drama king, don’t stop there. Set the reminder as, “Look inside your bag!” Put a piece of paper inside her bag saying, “Open you diary/biology classnotes copy.” Write your romantic message inside this diary/copy. (As you understand you can make this chain of actions as long as you want. Just don’t bore her enough to earn a rejection!)

5. They key proposal

Send a key to her home/dormitory by courier. Don’t give any explanation. After a few days send her a note saying, “Did you receive a key?” Then again after a few days send the final note saying, “The key you received is the key to my heart. I give it to you.-Rahul.” I bet she’ll be in tears! (Assuming you didn’t make a mistake choosing the girl!)

6. The “boxed” proposal

Send a gift-wrapped box to her home. Put another box inside the first one, and another inside the second one. This is the classic box-inside-box-inside-box proposal. Include as many boxes as you like (but again, like point #4, you know when to stop!), and inside the final one put a key, with a note saying, “I give you the key to my heart.” (Alert: Don’t forget to sign your name at the end!!)

7. The “meal in a box” proposal

Take the man in the college/office canteen into confidence. The next time she orders something at the canteen she’ll receive a piece of paper on her plate saying “Today you have just Rahul’s (replace with your name!) love for a meal.”

8. The maze proposal

Get a friend to tell her that Prof. XYZ (if you’re a student)/her boss (if you’re working) is calling her. Make sure you do this during lunch hours, i.e. at a time when the professor/her boss is not in his/her office. Now stick an arrow on the wall just beside the closed door of the office of this person, so that she notices it when she comes to meet him/her. (Don’t stick it on the door under any circumstances!) We humans are curious at the core of our selves, so chances are she’ll follow the sign. Put another arrow on the wall and another one. You can put as many arrows as you like. But, again…remember…Well, you know. Very Happy Lead her to some empty room or any place which is likely to be empty of people. Put a cardboard sign there saying, “You’ve reached Rahul’s heart.” You can get creative with the message here.

9. The picture-perfect proposal

Get hold of a photo of hers (from Facebook maybe). Combine it with a photo of yours using Photoshop (or get a friend to do it) to show the two of you together. Send it to her by snail-mail with something romatic written on it. Put the name of the sender as “GOD”. Obviously the meaning is that God wants you to be together.

10. The time-bomb proposal

Send her an email saying, “The 10th day from today will be the most important day of your life.” (Naturally from a fake email address) Keep sending her an email everyday from that day onwards, saying, “9 more days to go…”, “8 more days to go…” etc. until the last day. On the 10th day leave a note on her desk with your romantic message.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 08:51 am
@swapnil34,
Have you spoken to her yet?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 08:52 am
@fernandohernandez,
yuck!

that sounds more like stalking than asking someone out for coffee

_____

double yuck!
0 Replies

swapnil34

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:21 am
@ehBeth,
Yep but only for few times...
swapnil34

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:23 am
@fernandohernandez,
Wow...the proposals r 2 good.....I'll try them
swapnil34

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:25 am
@fernandohernandez,
7th one was hilarious :-)....lol.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:27 am
@swapnil34,
no - they're not good - they are creepy

______

if a guy a girl doesn't know well does stuff like this - it is creepy
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:28 am
@swapnil34,
Keep talking to her. Ask her to join you for a soda or a tea. Ask her if she would like to go to a movie or a show or a picnic/walk. Keep talking to her.
jespah

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 10:12 am
@fernandohernandez,
Have you ever actually seen any women in person? You know, the flesh and blood kind, and not cardboard cutouts?
0 Replies

swapnil34

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:05 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes they r creepy....but i will try them when the girl will start taking interest in me......:-)
swapnil34

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:07 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah absolutely dear
0 Replies

johns877

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 08:47 am
@swapnil34,
Take her to the dinner and just tell her! Never think just do it.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:44 am
@swapnil34,
hi,

I have been teaching many young boys how to approach a girl and this is my fool proof tactics:

Come to her and say Hi!

It's not a joke. I mean it. Once you say Hi, she needs to response. And you'll respond to her. Just keep going with responses Smile . It's really easy. Be yourself and the rest is up to god... Smile
0 Replies