need some help with girls!

Jer

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 04:32 pm
Just remember they want to meet a boy as much as you want to meet them...so in essence you're saving them from their loneliness Wink
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 04:56 pm
Will someone please tell that poor kid that it is a rare woman who actually knows what she wants and an even rarer one still who admits it? (I guess I did) Don't be confused by quick, seemingly honest answers... they simply don't know any better. There is a lot of wisdom packed into this answer if you look closely for it:

Scarlettmarsden wrote:
It's not what a girl wants, it's what you want. What do you want? Be clear. Then when you meet someone, just keep in mind what you want, not what they want. I mean, if you end up with someone simply because they like you, what fun is the relationship? There's a centredness inside yourself you need to clutch tightly and squeeze and show the world just how bright and amazing you really are. Trust in the fact that you are amazing... and that if one girl can see it, then a million others can, its a matter of trusting. Girls love that self of you, if only your true to you. What makes you attracted to girls? in the end its their self, I expect. Perhaps not, I might be completely wrong. And if so I apologise. But all in all we are born with an infinite beauty and love. Let it grab a hold of you and use it.
(welcome to A2K Scarlettmarsden)
... and Jer's answer is spot on as well.

BoGoWo and Nick are racking up points with the old fashion flattery root, but that's misleading... they'll be pushed into the "friendship" category shortly.

Next time you see her; say whatever comes to mind with an honest smile. IF she isn't too feeble, I'd recommend teasing her about something or other. Just say something!
(btw, Welcome to A2K!)
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 05:29 pm
To ad to OB's point...don't tease her about her big ears - this only works if you're really, really special!

Welcome.
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 08:42 pm
life sucks
Crying or Very sad The girl that i was planning on getting together with is now going out with a friend of mine. I guess she's not the one for me, but i'll try all the good advise you gave on some other person. thanks everyone, i'll tell you how it goes.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:12 pm
That's a bummer Nappy. Learn this: That will happen every single time you don't talk to them and give it your best shot. 99% will be flattered by your interest, even if they aren't interested... so it costs you nothing to try. But, as you just found out, it can cost you dearly not to. :wink:

[size=7](Hidden message for Nappy's eyes only: That means hit on every attractive girl you see until you find a keeper. You are going to have X number of "not interested" between successes anyway, so the longer you space them out, the longer you go between girls. Get it?)[/size]
0 Replies

on the brink

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:39 am
Ohh,that will be a disaster if you were fond of a girl of your friend's.Honestly,I suppose the harder you try to get rid of that girl from your mind,the worse you gonna find out that you actually like her more.
That's the iron rule.It works for lots of my friends Exclamation
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:50 am
Her loss, Nappy. At least you tried.

Don't let this keep you from trying next time, or the time after that.

You gotta make the move if you're interested, though, or how else is she going to know?

Now, get out there and get social! Best of luck!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:23 am
Don't give up Nappy! There's always that chance that the girl you fawn over will break up with that scumbag friend. Then she will be putty in your hands.
0 Replies

on the brink

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 08:07 am
That's right!I don't mean to being rude,but the true the matter of fact is to sleep with a girl of one's best friend's seems quite simply and undeniable in our campus.Perhaps we should reason to girls' problem.They always seems 2 delicious,can't wait to taste a bit.How can you refuse to enjoy the strawberry desert after the indigested dinner.
It sounds sick,but that's true!
0 Replies

Ghendo

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:49 am
Nappy:
You have to know yourself first. Figure yourself out and then worry about girls. Once you know yourself (at least a good bit) the the girl thing becomed MUCH easier; things are a lot clearer.... no muddy watters.

Otherwise, i agree with whoever said to be yourself and listen to the girls advice... we guys don't know what we are talking about.
0 Replies

seniorgirl

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 11:43 pm
Nappy, sorry to hear that she's going out with a friend..... assuming nothing has changed (I'm a newbie). I had the same problem in the reverse. A guy that I liked went out with a friend of mine... it made things really uncomfortable, but now he and I are reeeeeaally close friends. But yeah, I look for someone that has a wonderful personality and is comfortable being himself around me. A must is that we have to be friends first. I have to know that I am comfortable being around him. Looks aren't the most important, but do not underestimate the importance of personal higeine (sp?) <--it's late sry... but anywho, basically, I like someone that's comfortable around me. And just a side note, musical ability is really hott... there's a reason that boy bands got (and still get) a ton of attention. Oh!! and for me personally, religion is important. Well, I hope that gives an idea. I don't know the exact things I like, but I have a few that I focus on. Good luck!
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 10:02 pm
the girl i wanted to go out with dumped my friend because he is a total player, but she said she wants to be good friends with me nothing more. I guess that's alright i'm sure i'll find the right girl someday!! oh, i'm starting to learn the guitar and i'm getting better, i'm gonna try to start a band but we shall see! i love playing the piano, i've been doing that for 7 years and girls like to see the sensitive side of a guy too. i wonder if good friendships ever turn into more than that, maybe someday if this girl isn't a bitch wich she's totally not right now, i'll still like her. thanks for the help
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 07:25 pm
Look her in the eye, smile, and tell her you want to stick it in the butt.
Piece of cake.
0 Replies