need some help with girls!

nappy69

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 11:51 pm
i'm 16 almost 17 having a little trouble with the girls. you girls out there in cyber world, what makes you go out with a guy, is it looks, attidude, tell me what i can do to be better with girls?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,018 • Replies: 32
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:10 am
Welcome to A2K Nappy. I have dated a fair amount of women. Gals love a sense of humor, a nice appearance and confidence. And a big johnson.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:14 am
Get a job. Women like money.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 03:15 pm
It is ridiculous to think that every one of us thinks the same. I would go for none of the five things mentioned, but rather someone who is intelligent, free-spirited, and not hung up on the carnal. Perhaps, Nappy, it were better that you told us about one girl whom you fancy, so that we can advise you on her. Get to know her and build on your similarities.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 03:26 pm
Nappy should learn to play the guitar and write songs and poetry. I did that at about you age. Before, I was too shy and introverted to ever get dates. After I learned to sing and write, I was a god. Well, much more popular and confident anyway. Namely, work on yourself, and the rest will follow.
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 12:40 am
I've been playing the piano for 8 years and i enjoy writing and making up my own music, It seem that when ever i play in front of girls there faces just light up :wink: , and I'm happy i can share my talents with others but how would you get girls by doing this? If I could get this to work it would be very helpful and it's a pretty good idea.

the girl I want to go with is very shy and it's hard to get her to open up, I have known her for over 3 years, she's sweet and nice but it's hard to get to her, maybe time is the only way.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 11:20 am
Re: need some help with girls!
nappy69 wrote:
i'm 16 almost 17 having a little trouble with the girls. you girls out there in cyber world, what makes you go out with a guy, is it looks, attidude, tell me what i can do to be better with girls?

The first thing I notice about a guy is his looks. But only because thats the first thing I see Smile It ends up being the very last reason why I would go out with one.

For me.....its that part inside of him.....that can reach inside of me and touch the softest parts of my heart.

If he is a "sincerely" caring person with very little hatred inside of him, then he has my attention, already.

And it's a plus when he has a good sense of humor. Even though I don't show it much on the forum......I can be very playful and quite the "nut" sometimes :wink: So it can be hard for me to be around someone that wants to be totally serious all the time Confused So, yeah......a good sense of humor goes a long way with me.

My suggestion to you is just to be yourself. Cause ultimately in the end.....this is what matters most. You sound like a very sweet person. This girl that you like that is somewhat shy.....I'm sure she sees how sweet you are Smile You are both young. Time and maturity has a way of changing how we react to things.

So just hang in there Smile

~Brooke
0 Replies

izzyrose

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 04:54 pm
I agree with babbling brooke. Just be yourself. Girls can usually tell when your trying to hard. You sound like a really nice guy and eventually this girl will learn to trust that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 05:05 pm
You have to be honest. That is the key. Next time you see her, look deep into her eyes, and say, "I only have three months to live. I don't want to die a virgin!"
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 05:48 pm
Girls get really turned on when guys beat up crippled people in front of them.
0 Replies

Scarlettmarsden

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 07:13 am
It's not what a girl wants, it's what you want. What do you want? Be clear. Then when you meet someone, just keep in mind what you want, not what they want. I mean, if you end up with someone simply because they like you, what fun is the relationship? There's a centredness inside yourself you need to clutch tightly and squeeze and show the world just how bright and amazing you really are. Trust in the fact that you are amazing... and that if one girl can see it, then a million others can, its a matter of trusting. Girls love that self of you, if only your true to you. What makes you attracted to girls? in the end its their self, I expect. Perhaps not, I might be completely wrong. And if so I apologise. But all in all we are born with an infinite beauty and love. Let it grab a hold of you and use it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 09:35 am
...unless you're ugly.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 10:48 am
justa_babbling_brooke is a farm girl from Ohio and Izzyrose is also female. They are the most qualified as to what women want as opposed to us guys who just THINK they know what women want.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 11:00 am
nappy; i'm afraid you are getting a rather skewed picture portrayed to you here; the opinions of Drom, Brooke, and Scarlett are not in any way typical
demonstrations of what most girls are looking for. Rolling Eyes

However; if the young lady to whom you refer, is in any way similar to them; redouble your efforts, as she is 'unusual' and well worth pursuing! :wink:
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 04:07 pm
justa_babbling_brooke are you busy tomorrow night?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 09:00 am
Tsk-Tsk Cool Kicky is the forum expert on how to get into a girls pants. But I'm not sure if I were a guy I would try telling her you didn't wanna die a virgin. If you do use that approach.....you might wanna duck :wink: hehe

Crushes at 16 can be a harrowing experience. It reminds me a big crush I had at that age. We always started cheerleading practice a few weeks before school began. On this one particular day we were practicing outdoors and I noticed a drop dead gorgeous guy watching us. And the "putter putter" of my heart everytime I glanced over at him. I was hoping he was a new student and was just checking out the school before the first day.

Well..... Rolling Eyes

Imagine my surprise on the first day of school when I walked into English class and there he sat. Looking as sexy as I remember him. And I got to sit right in front of him all year......cause he ended up being the teacher Shocked Which was not so cool because I still carried that crush for him....and couldn't do a darn thing about it.

A crush is a crush. And can be a very emotional time for a teenager.

Nappy......just go for it sweetheart. You might be surprised. Her shyness could be whats keeping her from letting you know how she feels. And if she doesn't feel the same as you, be sure and let her know that it's ok. Cause if nothing else.....you may gain a friend for life.

~Brooke

PS-Nah, I'm not busy Nick......are you? hehe
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:31 am
It just so happen I'm free this evening Brooke. Would you like to have dinner with me? Perhaos we can see a show after.

See Nappy? Just takes some balls to ask her out. Now I shall wait for Brookes positive resonse and we shall dine, maybe start a relationship, buy a house, have a couple kids...Wait a minute...I'm getting ahead of myself.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:10 am
NickFun wrote:
It just so happen I'm free this evening Brooke. Would you like to have dinner with me? Perhaos we can see a show after.

See Nappy? Just takes some balls to ask her out. Now I shall wait for Brookes positive resonse and we shall dine, maybe start a relationship, buy a house, have a couple kids...Wait a minute...I'm getting ahead of myself.

Nick? Cool What time shall we meet Sweetheart?

Oh.....and one more thing. I think you have the sequence of events wrong there. Aren't you supposed to start a relationship.....then have kids.....then a house? Or maybe it's .....have kids, then start a relationship, then buy a house Question Ahhhh never mind! Too complicated Rolling Eyes

See you tonight, darlin :wink:

~Brooke
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 03:12 pm
Ok, Nappy. You see the tremendous success I am having with Brooke. Now you try. And let us know how it works out!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 04:23 pm
Yes, Nick here is very successful in this exchange.

Now go wipe off your keyboard, buddy.
0 Replies