gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 04:54 pm
I have developed "spider sense" over the years, possibly resulting from that wolf-spider bite I experienced in the wood shed back in September, and, because of that, I was alerted to the trauma of my good friend Merry Andrew.

If anything happens to Merry, be it at the hands of doctors, terrorists, or Republicans, I will appear with alarming speed and make rapid dispatch of the unsavory characters.

I've got your back, Merry. Never forget that.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 04:57 pm
Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:00 pm
@margo,
Hey, Margo, long time. You're sounding good.
George

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:05 pm
gustavratzenhofer posts to A2K.

The apocalypse is nigh.
roger

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:06 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
I had to read up. At first, I thought she said "Gas".
margo

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:08 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I had to read up. At first, I thought she said "Gas".

Well, that, too!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:14 pm
@George,
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:15 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Just kidding about the plague
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:24 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
I remember back in the day when responses on this site were quicker than the strike of a preying mantis on an unsuspecting hummingbird.

Now the descent of maple in the dead of winter is more rapid.

Allow me to rest in my hammock for a bit and sip on a hard lemonade while I await some sort of activity.
dianef

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:26 pm
Merry Andrew, I'm so sorry to hear that your health is so poor. BTW, I am Diane from a few months ago, but my computer crashed and I had to change it to Dianef when I re-registered.

One of the things I've always enjoyed was playing word games with you and I have also loved your posts.You are such a gentle man, you have made a2k a better place.

You are in my thoughts. Love you.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 05:31 pm
@dianef,
I think he is on the mend, dianef. As long as I've known Merry he has never succumbed to any sort of illness, rather dismissing aforementioned with disdain.

I suspect he is hang-gliding or boxing as we speak.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 12:33 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Hi Gus, nice to have you back for a spell, even under these very sorry circumstances.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 02:14 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I remember back in the day when responses on this site were quicker than the strike of a preying mantis on an unsuspecting hummingbird.

Now the descent of maple in the dead of winter is more rapid.

Allow me to rest in my hammock for a bit and sip on a hard lemonade while I await some sort of activity.

Most....or many....of the old guard are gone. More or less including moi. You may entice some of us bavk.

Be witty Gus.....the fate of we old A2kers here rests on your skinny, be-weaselled shoulders.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 07:06 am
I knew, if I looked hard enough, I would find that fabled creature named Gus.

Hello there dear Smile
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 05:55 pm
@dlowan,
You were there in the beginning, dlowan. You were there when this thing called the internet was in its infantile stage. I remember. You enticed me in. We fought side by side as our friends were slaughtered by rapid-fire responses.

But we held the crossroads. I was there for you then . . . I'm here for you now.

Lock and load, rabbit . . . lock and load.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 05:57 pm
@shewolfnm,
And shewolf always held the flank. I wonder what ever happened to that old girl. She was something.
dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:17 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Sure. At whom are we aiming?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:18 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Gus has had me enchanted ever since the "Ostrich Love Story", I've enjoyed Merry since 2002, and I'm hoping for the best possible outcome for him. I worry for Andy but I'm cheered that Gus is back. This forum definitely needs a shot in the arm.

Sending good thoughts to Seaglass & Andy.
Roberta

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 11:12 pm
Hey gus. Que pasa, kid?

Any news about Andy?
0 Replies

dianef

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 06:42 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Gus, I hope you're right about Merry dismissing his illness with disdain. It sounds like him. Hang-gliding and boxing, eh, I'm not so sure.
0 Replies