was she checking me out ?

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 12:25 pm
i went into a grocery and I walked past two girls. one I was waiting in line , they were in front of me and one of them starting to touch her neck and turned around 90 degrees ( the way she did it as if someone is having a neck pain ) and then she looked at me from the corner of her eyes.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 463 • Replies: 3

Ragman

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 12:39 pm
@peterjohn,
no, she had a pain in the neck.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:28 am
@peterjohn,
Yep, pain in the neck.

BUT, what if she was just "checking you out?" You never "checked out" some girl you thought was cute by looking at her out of the corner of your eye so she would not notice you staring? So of what use is it to you to know whether she was checking you out or not? She probably forgot all about you 3 seconds after she looked.

As an aside, I get a kick out of the guys and gals who come here and create threads about someone checking them out simply because they believe they saw someone looking at them or made eye contact with them or they claim they saw this person staring at them. I truly believe people who make these claims must think they are God's gift to the opposite sex and are wanted and desired by anyone who happens to look their way.
0 Replies

BadBoysDating

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 08:39 pm
@peterjohn,
did you make eye contact? Did she break the eye contact first? Why not approaching her? The signs you saw were a little IOI...
0 Replies