Racism is a Mental Illness

Dave270

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:55 pm
@najmelliw,
"Not only do you cast your present day view of a race(namely the white one), and compare it vis-a-vis to other cultures in history, a problem in and of itself, but you also fail to take into account a scarcity of historical resources, especially written ones, in certain non 'white' areas. Especially africa."

Yes I put the present day of racism, because that is my first racism experience in a hand of white people.

"Just look at the amount of human sacrifice performed by the Aztec."

Yes the Aztec human sacrifices was hideous and was based no their religion not based on racism they did it to their own kind, that is a difference.

0 Replies

Dave270

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh that is my Mistake i mean Native American, you see i'm not American sorry.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:03 pm
@Dave270,
It is interesting that you like Mexicans. Mexican is a nationality, not a race, and most Mexicans have European ancestry (as well as a very large influence from European culture). Genetically speaking, Mexicans are at least as white as Jews are.

You still haven't told me your opinion of what Native Americans are like (which is rather relevant to any opinions about Mexicans).
Dave270

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:14 pm
@maxdancona,
I never met Native American from what i heard they are very nice people and get along very well with black people, so i love Native American.

You said Mexican and i answer your question, and in which part you put Mexican as a white, do you think Jorge Lopez is white?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 02:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It is interesting that you like Mexicans. Mexican is a nationality, not a race, and most Mexicans have European ancestry (as well as a very large influence from European culture). Genetically speaking, Mexicans are at least as white as Jews are.

You still haven't told me your opinion of what Native Americans are like (which is rather relevant to any opinions about Mexicans).

When Russian Jews started coming to the U.S., in the late 19th century, the German Jews that had been in the U.S. since just after the Revolution of 1848, thought of the Russian Jews, from Czarist Russia, as Asiatic, specifically "Oriental Jews." So, the fact that Protestant America might want Jews to identify as White, for possible purposes of being part of the white demographic, they were not always White, having come from the continent of Asia. As a child, even Russians, in Russia, were Eurasians, not Eastern Europeans.

And, Mexicans themselves call a Mexican organization in California, "La Raza" (the Race). They seem so think of themselves as the descendants of the Aztecs, or another group from that Region?

najmelliw

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 04:34 pm
@Dave270,
Dave270 wrote:

"Just look at the amount of human sacrifice performed by the Aztec."

Yes the Aztec human sacrifices was hideous and was based no their religion not based on racism they did it to their own kind, that is a difference.

It can't be a difference. After all, this was your claim:

Dave270 wrote:

Yes we are all human being, but based on my experience and history white people are more evil and cruel than any other race i met sorry.

You didn't bar religion. You didn't bar anything. You claim white people are more evil and cruel than any other race, across all categories. Then don't exclude something because it doesn't fit your bill.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 04:42 pm
@Foofie,
Mexicans have both strong genetic roots and cultural roots in Spain. I think that being from Spain makes you White, no?

Dave thinks that Jews are "evil and cruel"? If I remember right from other thread, you think that Jews are superior to many races in terms of their accomplishments and their character. I am wondering what you think about Black people, Foofie?

And both of you... what about Arabs? Are they OK?
OregonFlyBy

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 04:51 pm
It's quite obvious, that JoeBruno is a racist.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 04:53 pm
@OregonFlyBy,
OregonFlyBy wrote:

It's quite obvious, that JoeBruno is a racist.

does everyone need to agree with all of your politics or is it just some areas where you are a fanatic?

We know where this train of coercion goes, right now in Germany anyone who does not agree with letting a bunch of mostly underskilled and traumatised people move there is shut down as "xenophobic", there can be no discussion on whether doing this is good for germany, nor can there be any asking of Germans of their will. Their will does not matter.

I refuse to be so abused, at least without objection. My momma did not raise a fool.
OregonFlyBy

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
No and no. I'm just stating the facts based on this thread, that JoeBruno is a revengeful black racist. That's all folks Cool
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
The word "xenophobic" means having a fear of foreigners. This sounds like a pretty good word to use for people in Germany who are afraid of foreigners.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:06 pm
@OregonFlyBy,
OregonFlyBy wrote:

No and no. I'm just stating the facts based on this thread, that JoeBruno is a revengeful black racist. That's all folks Cool

I dont keep track of this JoeBruno, but I do know that I have pretty much no interest anymore in any of the isms, they have been so overused to be mostly useless. The line between dumb and smart is much more useful now, and there are WAY too many people on the dumb side,
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:12 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The word "xenophobic" means having a fear of foreigners. This sounds like a pretty good word to use for people in Germany who are afraid of foreigners.

Only if they dont have a good argument that letting foreigners in is a bad idea. I also try to fear making stupid moves, and you should too. Are the foreigners actually what is feared if the foreigners are just fine so long as they stay foreign? I say no, what is feared is the decline of the health of the collective, and that is a very smart thing to worry about. What we see here is how language has been abused for political again, how anyone who does not agree with power gets a trash label placed on them, and generally no defense from the accused is allowed.

****. THAT.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Every xenophobe believes that he has a good argument.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:05 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Every xenophobe believes that he has a good argument.

But very few who dont agree with him think that they need to suffer through listening to it and then go to all the work to make a better argument....if there is one. Or take the time to investigate or look at the evidence. Or think that the person who does not agree with them is their equal.

But then how often in history do we see power not actually practicing what it preaches?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
The history of the United States, which built itself up with waves of immigration, and now has a strong vibrant democracy to show for it, is a pretty strong argument against both racism and xenophobia.

The United States has taken in millions of Germans throughout the years.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The history of the United States, which built itself up with waves of immigration, and now has a strong vibrant democracy to show for it, is a pretty strong argument against both racism and xenophobia.

The history of Rome is a pretty good argument for it. Being fair and honest requires looking at all of reality, not just the parts that you like.

Quote:
The United States has taken in millions of Germans throughout the years.
The germans were the same religion thus were roughly the same mythos as the rest, and they are hard working. They were a good choice. Others might not be. And a 800,000/year of mostly Muslims and mostly backwards and very often traumatized people from Africa and the Middle East might not be a good choice for Germany if they should be looking for new citizens.

Ya gotta ask good (smart) questions, and then find the answers that are supported by reality. Right now the Germans are going all in on unexamined assumptions. It could work. It is probably more likely that it will not.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
Pain is a good teacher, we should celebrate that it got our attention because it gives us a chance to take needed reforms or first aid before worse damage is done. We are blessed when pain comes as a result of making mistakes, because we have to notice them before we can try to no do them again. And usually it does. It is not like Germany can hand all of these people back if in ten years they decide that they have just made the worst mistake since they allowed the rise of the NAZI's.

There is a reasonable chance that they will wish they did. The Germans seem to have lost the ability to manage risk, and shockingly they also seem to have forgotten already how fragile civilization is. This is less than a 100 years on from Hitler AND as they watch ISIS in action as we speak!

These Germans might not be a smart as we thought they were. Actually, why did we think there were in the first place? I am kinda confused on that point.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are actually using Nazis as part of your argument to defend xenophobia.

That's very funny.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:17 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You are actually using Nazis as part of your argument to defend xenophobia.

That's very funny.

wrong use of the evidence (history).

Come on Max, I know that you are not one of the dumb ones....