Racism is a Mental Illness

Dave270

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:57 am
@OregonFlyBy,
If cream are for black people, they learned it from the best criminals guess who aka White people the biggest criminal world ever seen!
0 Replies

Dave270

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 12:22 pm
@maxdancona,
There weren't the same greed and violent in any part of the world before white people arrived, you mention Nubian's but Axum Empire in Ethiopia is the biggest and powerful Empire were governing all east Africa to Saudi Arabia but never commit a cream every thing was about a trade . But when never white people arrive in any country there will be a civil war or some thing. Even in US white people almost wiped out Red Indians and never heard any other ethnics try to wiped out Red Indian never happened.
Dave270

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 12:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes we are all human being, but based on my experience and history white people are more evil and cruel than any other race i met sorry.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 12:37 pm
@Dave270,
You are wrong Dave.

You are starting with a belief, and then you are picking out examples to support your belief while ignoring or explaining away all other examples.

The truth is that when a militarily and economically powerful people come into contact with less powerful race, very often brutality takes place. This was seen in the Bible, in ancient Rome, in Africa before White people, in America when the Aztecs reigned, in India, in China....

You have your prejudice... and since the most militarily and economically powerful people in the past century have happened to be White you have recent examples to back up your prejudice.

But if you look at objective facts, you will see that all humans are equally capable of great good and great evil.

We are all the same.
Foofie

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:44 pm
@maxdancona,
I tend to think that cultures are either oriented towards certain concepts that are good for humanity, or not. Some cultures are not goods for humanity, in my opinion. Again in my opinion, it might have been specfic white cultures that were good for humanity. So, putting all whites into one basket is poor analysis. Let's have a histogram with all white cultures, and see which enhanced humanity more. It is more nuanced. Whiteness is just an artificial construct anyway to allow those of European descent to bond over one mainstream culture, regardless of what part of Europe ancestors came from. My opinion.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:46 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I tend to think that cultures are either oriented towards certain concepts that are good for humanity, or not.

There is no culture that is oriented for the good of humanity. That is just a myth. Every culture in recorded history that has had any sort of military or economic power has used it to their benefit at the cost of their neighbors.

Take the Bible, for example. God orders his servant Joshua to decimate the culture of the Caananites, killing women and children and taking any survivors as slaves. This is part of the heritage we base our own cultural history on.

Incidentally, the people who wrote this Bible story glorifying the brutal subjugation of an entire culture weren't White.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 02:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There is no culture that is oriented for the good of humanity. That is just a myth. Every culture in recorded history that has had any sort of military or economic power has used it to their benefit at the cost of their neighbors.

Humanity has a dark side that needs to be exercised, that gets worse when we try too hard to cage it, and there must be destruction to include death so that there can be new, to include new life. You have a Pollyanna view of humanity here. Understanding reality will serve you better.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
Did you mean "exorcised" or "excised"?
Dave270

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:58 pm
@maxdancona,
It's not a believe it's a reality, all the history book you red was written by bias white people, most white historian they don't know any thing about other race culture and history. I suggest you to read a history book written by non white people you will know the reality trust me. Also you mention my prejudices quite few times, where did you think comes from i let you guess.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 06:27 pm
@Dave270,
Quote:
I suggest you to read a history book written by non white people

That isn't true at all David. Facts are facts, race has nothing to do with it.

You can read the Bible which was not written by White people. The writers of the books in the Bible Exodus, Joshua, Leviticus and Kings were not White, yet they explain how their culture (which was militarily and economically dominant at the time) brutalized the cultures around them. They glorified this.

The history of China is also well recorded by the Chinese (who aren't white). This is full of stories where one ethnic group dominated and subjugated the groups around them.

The history of India is the same. Again this was written down by Indians (before the White colonizers came).

Ancient Egyptians also wrote down quite a bit... and the story was the same.

Of course cultures like Nubia, the Aztecs and the Anasazi didn't have written histories (which is no fault of White people), but you can look at any of the anthropologists of any race, the pattern is the same.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 06:42 pm
I am curious Dave, you have clear ideas on what White people are like, what other racial stereotypes do you believe in...

White people are "evil" and "cruel".

Jews are _____ and _____.

Black people are _____ and ____.

Mexicans are ______ and ______.

Indians are _______ and ______.

As long as we are putting Characteristics with races.....
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:14 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Did you mean "exorcised" or "excised"?

excised

We cant by will alter what the divine has created, thinking that we can, fighting against our natures will always hurt us.

This is probably the single most important place where I say that the Liberals are wrong.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
I disagree Hawkeye.

If you look at things from a historical perspective, humanity is doing better than it ever has. There are more rights than ever in human history. There is less slavery. There are fewer wars. There are fewer people starving than ever in history. There is more sharing, less famine and less death than ever in human history.

Not only can we make things better, we are making things better. This is not to say that we don't have a long way to go... but if you compare where humanity is now, with where it was 100, 500 or 1000 year ago we without question making progress.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you look at things from a historical perspective, humanity is doing better than it ever has
you are delusional. we have over populated our planet and we are killing it, this is the worst jam humans have been in for a very long time. Everybody has a" right" to produce as many humans as they want, and do. This kind of idiocy can not continue, it will be the death of us. So called human rights harm the collective. It is a product of narcissistic stupid people.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Give me a 50 year period, any time in history, that you would rather live in than 1965 - 2015.

Then we can compare in terms of

- human rights, slavery
- human life expectancy
- poverty
- material comfort and leisure time
- food security
- sanitation
- infant mortality
- disease
- war
- evironmental issues

You name the 50 year period... I bet you can't find a better one than the one we are in right now.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 02:41 pm
@maxdancona,
I believe the culture that founded the U.S.A., the Protestant capitalistic culture, has become good for humanity, since people of diverse backgrounds can contribute up to their abilities, and reap the rewards of their efforts.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:39 pm
@Dave270,
Dave270 wrote:

There weren't the same greed and violent in any part of the world before white people arrived, you mention Nubian's but Axum Empire in Ethiopia is the biggest and powerful Empire were governing all east Africa to Saudi Arabia but never commit a cream every thing was about a trade . But when never white people arrive in any country there will be a civil war or some thing. Even in US white people almost wiped out Red Indians and never heard any other ethnics try to wiped out Red Indian never happened.

Not only do you cast your present day view of a race(namely the white one), and compare it vis-a-vis to other cultures in history, a problem in and of itself, but you also fail to take into account a scarcity of historical resources, especially written ones, in certain non 'white' areas. Especially africa.

And any empire, ANY empire in the history of the world, given enough internal stability and cohesion, would have deployed armies to either expand their empire, or to maintain the peace. The Aksum did as well. You seem to labour under the idea that the world was some sort of utopia before the white people started to spread their 'terror'.

Just look at the amount of human sacrifice performed by the Aztec.
Look at the Mongolian hordes. Eventually, both of them encountered white people, but especially the latter did not have too much of a problem with them. But they had a significant, and most decidedly a VERY bloody history long before the white people ever became a factor in their history.

Dave270

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes i know the chines and the Indian written their own history, however all white people read and believes their own version of history that is my point.
0 Replies

Dave270

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:40 pm
@maxdancona,
" I am curious Dave, you have clear ideas on what White people are like, what other racial stereotypes do you believe in...

White people are "evil" and "cruel".
Jews are _____ and _____.
Black people are _____ and ____.
Mexicans are ______ and ______.
Indians are _______ and ______.
As long as we are putting Characteristics with races..... "

You see Jews are white people too, there is no difference between jews and white people.

Black people are the most oppressed and discriminated people, also very forgiven people even to white people who hate them, tortured and still killing them financially and emotionally.

Mexican are good people i don't have anything to say about them.

Indians are the same racist as white people, i'm taking about Asia Indian not Red Indian (American Indian).

Don't take it personally this is based on my experience.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:50 pm
@Dave270,
Where do the people you are calling "red indians" fall in your racial categories? How would you describe Native Americans?