PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 08:51 am
My problem is a little bit stupid and embarrassing. It's a celebrity crush. I've got a massive crush on Tyler, The Creator from Odd Future. I might even be crazy enough to say that i might be falling in love with him. It's weird, because there's not really anyone that understands. I don't even think that i understand. He's not the type of person that i would normally crush on. I don't know why i find his looks attractive. I just do. Although i love his personality and we like the same things. It was bad before, but three days ago,when i went to his concert. Before the concert i took pictures with other people from Odd Future and even talked with Travis for 30 minutes. Although when Tyler was walking past me and stopped to take a picture with few people i was too shy to even ask for a picture. The only thing i managed to say was Hi to which he replied with a deep and attractive Wassup. And now after the concert i've been crying for the past 3 days about how i'll never meet them again and how many things i could've said or done to get notticed by him and everytime i think about what happened i feel this weird feeling in m chest and i start crying. Please help me get over him. It hurts too much. And even if i met him again and got the courage to speak to him, he's 10 years older.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,041 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 09:10 am
Make an appointment with your school counsellor.
0 Replies

Ethan Ash

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 11:20 am
@TooYoungForThis,
It is understandable to have a crush on somebody because of there fame or wealth, but Tyler is not somebody you could fall in love with. You can be his biggest fan but don't fall in love move on with life there is somebody better out there for you.
0 Replies