Extramarital affairs are like cocaine...

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:49 am
Kathi- Aren't you concerned that you will see him after he's just had sex with his wife? ew...... nothing like sloppy seconds.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 08:13 am
Or fourths.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 09:16 am
he he he....ick.... Confused
0 Replies

TheRealMrGadget

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 04:18 pm
I don't know who is playing the games, but THIS person claiming to be MrGadget is not the MrGadget who formerly posted at the Baltimore Sun.

I can see that many of you here have also posted at BSOM. Many of you probably came here to get away from people like this who clearly have no agenda other than to hurt other people.

For those who do not know, Kathi and I (The Real MrGadget) at one time had an ongoing argument at BSOM. We got over it.

Now, there is some obviously EVIL person trying to impersonate me and start some trouble with this Kathi. (If it even is the same Kathi, I really don't know)

Kathi, I just wanted to make sure you know. THIS IS SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 05:14 pm
Rolling Eyes I'm outta this thread, I can't take the drama from other sites I've never heard of.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:25 pm
Me, too! Who cares about feuds at the Baltimore Sun? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Kathi

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 01:50 am
Thanks J.
Wink

break it up everyone...there's nothing to see here
0 Replies

BCP1

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 07:10 am
Out of curiosity I fear I did have to go to the baltimore site and check out the forum there.

hostile is the best I can describe it.
Are the majority of poeple in baltimore mean to each other?
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 08:05 am
BCP1

I have only lived in the Baltimore area all my life, and my family for about 400 years. Most of the people in Baltimore are great and very friendly. The people who post on the other site on Nationals is not the norm for Baltimore people.
0 Replies

BonJovial

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 06:07 pm
Justthefax wrote:
BCP1

I have only lived in the Baltimore area all my life, and my family for about 400 years. Most of the people in Baltimore are great and very friendly. The people who post on the other site on Nationals is not the norm for Baltimore people.

I opened this topic because I agreed with Kathi's analogy in the title.

But, I also agree that Baltimore is an unfriendly place, as I spent a "weekend that wouldn't end" there once with a Maryland guy and his friends that turned out to be a jerks. Bad memories for sure.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 06:44 pm
Two words...North Carolina......friendly......fun.....horny.......
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 07:08 am
BPB, that's 5 words.... :wink:
0 Replies

zippideedewdah

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 07:43 am
Think Baltimore is unfriendly? Try DC......

ugh.
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 04:17 pm
If Baltimore is truly one of the top leading US cities in STDs, then no wonder the folks are grumpy. The Mayor may even lead in most home runs in "Away" games.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 04:24 pm
Talking about M.O.M.

I understand bill clinton played a musical instrument, may be the only time he practiced safe sax.
0 Replies

BonJovial

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 11:13 pm
Mr Alice Porkrind wrote:
The Mayor may even lead in most home runs in "Away" games.

Dean, that joke's stale already.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 11:23 am
Quote:
I sometimes cheat at Monopoly with people who don't know how to play, by invoking the "robbing the bank" and "this is a stick up" rules, of course, only applicable to the banker, me. Does that count? Should I confess to my wife that I'm conning grade school children into giving me fake money?

ha.ha.ha.

I cheat at every game I play. I will not lose. I will not lose, I say.

...and do not stand too close to me if it's golf and I've got a club in my hand.
0 Replies

MeehnU

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 10:20 am
SueZCue wrote:
Been there, Kathy. You have to keep one thing in mind. The only kind of person who would have an affair with someone else's spouse is someone who is looking for a person who will never be able to make any demands on them. This type of person is someone who wants no responsibility in a relationship and wants no expectation put on them from you that it will ever be able to go any further than what it is at this moment. These are "cake" people, you know, they want to have their cake and eat it too. Hardly worth destroying your reputation and/or credibility over. If you're unhappy in your marriage, end it and then find someone who's worthy of you, not someone who is a "cheater," and not worth wasting time on. If this person has no problem cheating with you, what makes you think they're not doing it with someone else as well (or at least willing to do so?) Remember, always end one relationship before starting another. Life's too short for drama and chaos. An affair is not a 'real' relationship and it never can be. It's just a good way to allow yourself to be used and taken advantage of.

Best of luck to you.

Your advise is such an eye-opener. However, don't you believe that some extramarital affairs are deeply rooted in real love? How can you know for sure a married man with very wonderful kids, good wife and a happy home is in-love with his mistress, granting that the man swear through heaven and earth he does? And the mistress believed so, because she said to have felt the honesty of her lover?
0 Replies

Doctor Whom

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:41 pm
Re: Extramarital affairs are like cocaine...
Kathi wrote:

They feel great at the beginning, the more you do (him) the better you feel. For a while. Then it becomes more difficult to get as much as you need and it becomes a love/hate relationship. One day you look into the mirror and discover you're hooked, but not feeling good anymore.
Then it's time to quit.
And that's when the real pain sets in.

But just like in rehab, if you focus on what you used to do to feel good; the really important things, the pain goes away and you discover yourself again.

(I'm still in rehab...but working like crazy to get back to myself.) Cool

For this post, I can only reply with an old Grand Funk Railroad tune...

You won't find me, knockin' at your door.
I've known forever, you don't love me no more.
If you don't want to lay there, with your mouth shut tight,
I'm gettin' myself together, yes, I'm leavin' tonight

You ain't gonna' find nobody, to treat you like I do.
I been down on my knees, you treat me like a fool.
Now, I know what you're tryin' to do, awww, it ain't gonna' happen.
'Cause I just done got hip to you, I'm gonna' walk out laughin'.

Oh, the song title fits...

T.N.U.C.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Mr Bain

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:22 pm
Cheating is a little bit different from cocaine. A substance is something that you can just throw away. With extramarital affairs, there is another person in the equation and you have less power over other people finding out.

If you've ever cheated on your spouse with somebody, that person for the rest of your life has you by the balls. They can do anything. If things fall apart between you and that person, he/she can go to your spouse and say "hey, guess what.."

And by the way, cocaine is not very savory the first time. The next morning you wake up feeling part of your system has been destroyed. Pot is the opposite. The morning after you've done pot for the first time feels wonderful. You get a rush like no other.
0 Replies