I think I might have a crush on this older guy at my gym...?

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 02:49 pm
So there is this guy at my gym, a big guy, is really tall(like 6'4) and has muscles bigger than my face... lol, He is kinda the "brooding guy" type. I didn't like him at first, I thought he was mean, and he attacked the weight machines as if they had personally ruined his life. Also I have caught him looking at me when I did my stretching exercises... And I usually stare right back at him.

The other day I was at the gym and the guy was getting ready to bench and smiled, I walked away, there's a mirror where I'm walking, and the guy did not take his eyes off my butt for like 2 whole minutes. The whole time I was thinking "hello, i can see YOU!!"... lol, but I just kinda laughed, made eye contact, and smiled. I'e gotten use to him now, I talk to him sometimes, I've even tried to get his attention by doing my stretches in front of him... sometimes he gets "hard", I've seen his erect d(i)ck through his shorts, lol.

By the way, I am 17 and he is 24, a bit of an age gap, i know... I do like him, though and I know he likes me. I really want him to make a move or something... I guess what I want to know is whether or not what we are doing is okay? Or wrong? Would he get in trouble if we dated? Thank you in advance.

jespah

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:21 pm
You're under 18. This is a bad idea.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:32 pm
I wonder how many other girls asses he watches and gets hard over in a public place.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:33 pm
@WiseguyCoraline,
There will come a day in your life where the 7 year difference will seem minor...and will be minor.

Today is not that day.

Jespah is correct.

The answer to your questions is: Don't go any further...and retreat from where you have already gone.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:42 pm
@WiseguyCoraline,
You'll get over this if you're smart. Having men over 18 be attracted to you...is flattering..but learn to handle it. Gym romances are bad idea...for anyone...even when you're over 18. When you're under 18, very bad idea..especially when they are not minors also.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 09:29 pm
@WiseguyCoraline,
You need to remember that checking a mans crotch for an erection is not an indication he's a swell guy and wants to be your boyfriend. When I was your age, my instinct was to get the hell out of there if men were sporting erections. Same thing when a boy or man was fully erect but you didn't know until he rubbed it against you, that was enough to get a guy thrown out of the club or party. This is something you should remember, healthy men can get erections all the time, it is not something they do to flatter your 17 year old butt.

Honest to God, I thought young teens had better sense, apparently they don't.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 10:39 pm
@glitterbag,
I now see where I've been going wrong at the local Tea Dance all these years.

No wonder I keep getting banned.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 11:53 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Sorry old pal, its considered showy.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 12:07 am
@glitterbag,
I see that now.

In future I shall mentally fill in my tax return whilst foxtrotting with Gladys.
chai2

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 12:14 am
@Lordyaswas,
You mean thinking of your tax return doesn't get you horny?

Must be something very wrong with me.

Ohhhh...Offer in Compromise Voucher.....Consent to Extend Period of Limitation on Assessment of Income Taxes.....pant pant........oh....yes...yes... Authorization and Consent of Subsidiary Corporation to be Included in a Consolidated Income Tax Return!

Make me a sandwich please.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 12:15 am
@chai2,
Well, when you put it like that.....

Maybe I should just employ the knee strap again, if I can find it.
George

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 12:27 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
. . . Maybe I should just employ the knee strap again, if I can find it.
Better not. You might kick Gladys in the face again.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 02:00 pm
@George,
You've obviously heard about the previous occasion then.

That Gladys is a minx.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 06:43 pm
@WiseguyCoraline,
Are you sure he wasn't looking in the mirror at his own ass because that's what most of them are doing Cool
FBM

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 07:47 pm
I get a crush on about 20 different younger girls every single time I go to the gym. Each of them forgotten by the time I've left the locker room. That's just the way it is.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 08:14 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Are you sure he wasn't looking in the mirror at his own ass because that's what most of them are doing Cool

That's funny, but also true. That reminds me of the people who stare deeply into your eyes during conversation, you get confused because you wonder if they are really fascinated by the conversation, and then you suddenly realize they are trying to catch their reflection in your eyes.
0 Replies