guy problems :(

NickFun

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:24 pm
Good luck Star! Hey nappy - isn't "nappy" another word for diaper? Of course, you can use any nick you want but if you're going to be giving girls advice...
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:09 am
ok nick, i like to sleep alot so i guess my name coulda been sleepy but nappy sounds cooler and dude i think you should be a little less judgemental you sound like my english teacher! by the way everyone knows how old i am, how old are you, nick??
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 03:04 pm
Sorry if I sound like your english teacher Nappy. I am a professional writer and I notice things like that. My age? I am 44. That may sound ancient to you but I still act like I'm 16.
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:07 pm
that's cool your a writer, my friend wants to be a writer, most of them don't get paid very good but i guess it's the expereince.
0 Replies

on the brink

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:46 am
2 many professional writers nowadays.
Give me a hint about your masterpiece.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:54 am
tell him, " you are moving away soon. Lets have fun before you leave. ".... what you do is up to you from there. ;-)

nick, I would ask you out ancient or not. You sound like a really great guy... I just think my husband would be a bit jealous. HAHAHAH! :-)
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:37 am
Let's just say I write comedy and leave it at that. I don't want to make this a forum about me!

Shewolfe you make me blush (almost) If, in a few years, if things don't work out with your husband...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:27 am
on_the_brink wrote:
2 many professional writers nowadays.
Give me a hint about your masterpiece.

You must be a writer, then.
0 Replies

I-LuV-YoOh

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:02 pm
Jump On It!
YES!!! Do it! if you dont your guna spend the rest of your life wishing u had and wondering if mabey he was the one! Girl i ask guys out all the time because it takes soOoOoOoOo... much pressure off of the guy! Trust me... i've had experience just go 4 it and if he does say NO then find another guy 2 obsess over! well i g2g good luck. ttfn love ashley Very Happy
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:40 pm
Um..this thread is now 2 years old. I wonder if she ever did ask him out. If she did, they're probably married with kids by now.
0 Replies