guy problems :(

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:21 pm
Please reply, i REALLY need some advice!!!!

I really like this guy, and i think he likes me back. BUT, there are a few problems:

1. I was at a party and his best friend was teasing me. He said that my crush was going to ask me out. everyone else was listening, and since my crush is somewhat of a dork, i said, "Well.....I would have said no anyway!" His eyes got really wide and he was like "Oh my god!" and then he walked away. (I'm so stupid sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Embarrassed

2. He is moving to London (in august i think.)!!!!

Should I just let this fizzle out or is there any point in going out with someone before they move???? Confused Also, is it ok for a girl to ask a guy out???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,036 • Replies: 29
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:52 pm
ASK HIM OUT!!! Damn girl why does it always have to be the guys responsibility? I love it when a gals asks me out.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
Seriously, grow some bal...nevermind.

But yes, ask him out. Give him the good time before he flies to tea and biscuit land.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 09:41 pm
I say, have fun flirting with him. ...and that's my whole answer.
0 Replies

Kathi

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 03:18 am
Call him up and tell him that you only said that at the party to difuse the situation and not cause him further embarassment...(since his 'friend' was obviously out to embarass him.)
Say that you know he's moving away, and you'd like to invite him out for LUNCH. If he says Yes, that's when you can gauge his feelings for you. If they seem genuine, give him your email and PHONE #, and offer to drive him to the airport.
Then give him a sendoff Kiss that will last him the entire flight. Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 04:56 am
Kathi wrote:
Call him up and tell him that you only said that at the party to difuse the situation and not cause him further embarassment...(since his 'friend' was obviously out to embarass him.)
Say that you know he's moving away, and you'd like to invite him out for LUNCH. If he says Yes, that's when you can gauge his feelings for you. If they seem genuine, give him your email and PHONE #, and offer to drive him to the airport.
Then give him a sendoff Kiss that will last him the entire flight. Cool

That definitely sounds like my last (and final) long-distance relationship.
0 Replies

Kathi

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 07:15 am
cavfancier ~ you didn't say whether it was good...or bad.
Wink
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 07:33 am
Ask him out! It's not up to just the guy anymore. If Mohammad won't come to the mountain. . . .
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 02:13 pm
Guys like it when girls ask them out.

Guys like brief affairs.

Looks good!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 02:54 pm
Kathi wrote:
cavfancier ~ you didn't say whether it was good...or bad.
Wink

A little of both.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 04:43 pm
No guys like it more if you get a kiss...

sometimes an action speaks far louder than a word.

Very Happy
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 05:32 pm
Why stop at a kiss?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 05:36 pm
Because we're ladies and gentlemen. Neutral
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 08:27 pm
SCoates...i've been approached with more than a kiss before... it was NOT a turn on.

I backed her off of me instead...
0 Replies

unluckystar

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 11:32 pm
omg thank you so much everyone--i am going to ask him out tomorrow! wish me luck!!!!!!
0 Replies

Giant

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 03:36 am
Ask him out - you girls are crazy !!! - How do you expect us to figure out what you want??

If a guy really likes you but gets a wrong message like you are sending, he might decide to stay away from this girl and get over her cause she does not want him (easier to sleep at night)

We have a heart as well and it does hurt very much when we like someone and they don't like us. Or we think they don't like us.

Exactly my situation - You have made my case even more confusing now!

As for London - who cares - figure that one out later!
0 Replies

izzyrose

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:14 am
I think you should ask him out. Soon! My husband and I kinda went through the same communication problems when we were first trying to get together, so one night when he came by to visit me I surprised him w/ a kiss as he was leaving. To this day he says that was the best thing. Because he was really nervous about asking me out so that just kind of took all the tension out of the situation. And it made me feel good too! So ask him out, it's fun!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:14 am
Walk up to him and while looking him right in the eyes reach out and grab his package. He'll take the hint.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
Hint?
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 12:22 pm
If you really like him MAKE sure he knows this because if you don't he will lose interest in you so fast in won't even be funny!!! look him dead straight in the eyes and make him feel you know he's there don't ignore him and make him think you don't like him than he wont want to ask you out. by the way i should know i'ma guy
0 Replies