step by step for sex with gf

starone

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 02:51 am
hi again
i don't have sex with any one! i am 22
please advice how can speak with my girlfriend about that! i had many girlfriend ( 18 to 38 years old ) but i don't know how can talking and invite her for sex!

jespah

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 04:53 am
@starone,
If you can't talk about sex, then you're not ready for it.

In the meantime, a musical interlude:
starone

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 02:41 pm
@jespah,
really i like do it. but don't know how can speak about that. example when i find a new girlfriend , how can should speak ? after how many day? what message sending?
please learning me
glitterbag

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 06:49 pm
@starone,
Oh for God"s sake, just stop. Go to your local library, or google it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 06:55 pm
This is how NOT to do it
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 08:24 pm
@starone,
Actually, your best bet would be to ask her father. He's older, he's a father, yeah, as him how to have sex with his daughter. Or you could ask her older brother.
chai2

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 08:40 pm
@jespah,
It's obvious to me jes, that below is his answer.

0 Replies

starone

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 09:08 am
@glitterbag,
I live in iran and we couldn't have this conversation! Father and son are not open with each other about this conversation
jespah

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 10:40 am
Then if you're in Iran, you know damned well that most women won't engage in premarital sex as the cultural disapproval rate is extremely high - see - http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/04/15/global-morality/table/premarital-sex/ (Iran isn't listed, but Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, and Jordan all are, and they are at some of the highest levels of disapproval in the world, per that Pew Research study).
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 02:27 pm
@starone,
would you willingly put this girl in danger of being stoned? You are a selfish jerk!
starone

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:48 am
@glitterbag,
stoned was in past! and yet people have sex to easily. i know many girls that do sex each week with some boys!
glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 05:03 am
@starone,
I don't believe you are in Iran, and I think you are full of ****.

Get married, that seems to solve problems for men, even if it's a nightmare for the women.

If you can't have this conversation in your own country, just for a minute imagine how disgusted the women on line here feel. People in the West are not having casual sex with young man boys every 15 minutes. You are insulting the women who post here. Please don't dare ask why, accept your behaviour is rude and insulting and smarmy.
0 Replies

king nicolas

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 07:57 am
@starone,
Oh man, I think that you are a big, nasty troll..I mean, really? You are from Iran? Come on, even if you are...you are talking about girls who have sex every week? Why you dont have sex with them than...?
starone

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 03:29 pm
@king nicolas,
because i don't know how can speak about sex with them! do you understand now? first read topic and then reply.
king nicolas

Reply Tue 19 May, 2015 04:34 am
@starone,
I had read it, and if that is your problem, then try something like normal unconventional talk with one of them, or find one of them on social network and say hi...and eventually topic "sex" will start.. believe me
0 Replies