3
   

i'm 22 and she is 32

 
 
starone
 
Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 01:02 pm
Hi guys,
i have some problems please advice and help me.
my girlfriend worked in a store and she was seller and i tried for getting her 2 weeks. we was together 1 month and we argued 3 times. each time i sent text message.
she's very beautiful and lovely. but sometimes lied to me! maybe she sighed in the park or when we was happy! when i asked why do you it? she replied i'm happy because you are with me!

one night we speaking to each other and she told i need more know about you! because i wanted to see picture of her body. BUT before that she told me i love you and i trust and belive to your love.

we had bad arque please tell what i do? because i try to back her but her brother speak with me and she was angry!
i have a new girlfriend but i still like her
 
ehBeth
 
  3  
Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 01:05 pm
@starone,
starone wrote:

i have a new girlfriend but i still like her


deal with your new girlfriend

try not to annoy your new girlfriend the way you annoyed the other woman+
starone
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 01:52 pm
@ehBeth,
please more explain. my english language is not good
glitterbag
 
  2  
Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 03:22 pm
@starone,
All you need to know, is she is done with you.
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 04:30 pm
@starone,
Quote:
one night we speaking to each other and she told i need more know about you! because i wanted to see picture of her body. BUT before that she told me i love you and i trust and belive to your love.


Please don't use this line on women. She says " I love you/trust you, believe that you love me" You say, " Then show me a picture of your body" and she says, " I need to know more about you".

And, then it ends.

starone
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 01:01 am
@glitterbag,
yes i know. could i back that she? we had bad conversation in last argue.
and i said this is my last message because and block me in whatsapp. but doesn't block in viber.

next month is her birthday. i sent message and tell to meet for gift? ( i take a gift in past for your birthday. i just give it! )
ehBeth
 
  3  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 01:07 am
@starone,
Leave her alone.

Do not give her a gift.

Do not send her a gift.

Do not contact her.

You have a girlfriend.

Do not contact this other woman.

starone
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 01:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
why don't use it?? we talked limited talking about her body. how could i should speak about body!?

but i upset because she told i need to more time for belive your love! maybe i send pictures 1 month ago or 1 year ago! she didn't trust me!
FBM
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 01:13 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Leave her alone.

Do not give her a gift.

Do not send her a gift.

Do not contact her.

You have a girlfriend.

Do not contact this other woman.




This. ^
jespah
 
  2  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 04:47 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

Leave her alone.

Do not give her a gift.

Do not send her a gift.

Do not contact her.

You have a girlfriend.

Do not contact this other woman.




This. ^


And again.
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 04:27 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
ehBeth wrote:


Leave her alone.

Do not give her a gift.

Do not send her a gift.

Do not contact her.

You have a girlfriend.

Do not contact this other woman.



What can I say to answer your question to me?

What she said, they said, that being said:-

This
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  3  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 04:38 pm
@starone,
Pestering women is not appreciated in various parts of the world, especially by women.

You seem to understand women as some kind of prize.

0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  2  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 05:22 pm
@starone,
You're too young for her, in fact, you're too young for everybody.
starone
 
  1  
Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 12:00 am
@glitterbag,
what do you mean?! you think my treat like children?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » i'm 22 and she is 32
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 01/29/2022 at 07:25:40