is this a sign of attraction

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 04:13 am
I have seen this classmate copying my body language and sometimes we have a long eye contact but when I m in group with my friends she comes and says hi to everyone except me and she says hi even to those whom she has not spoken a word with from past 3 years and ignores me completely

contrex

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 04:19 am
She's probably spooked because you keep staring at her.
jespah

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 05:16 am
@contrex,
Doesn't help that he's keeping track of who she last talked to 3 years ago.
0 Replies

loverider

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:00 am
@contrex,
bro I don't keep staring at her whenever she looks at me I just hold the eye contact for some time
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 08:47 am
@loverider,
She's waiting for you to SAY something. Like: "Hi, want to go for ice cream after class?" - or something like that.

You are never going to get a girl if all you do is a creepy stare.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 09:08 am
@loverider,
Do you say hi to her when she comes over to a group you are in?

Are you interested in her?
loverider

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 12:04 pm
@ehBeth,
I say hi to her and replies with hi but there is no expression on her face while saying hi to me but one day she smiled and said hi to me after I said hi and one day I asked for water and she said that can she have it first and then give it to me but she never do this to any other guy and one day she was alone in class n was sitting on my place but the window near my place is blocked and can't be opened so the fresh air don't come to my place and the fans are also not there and I saw this because I was the first to enter the class when she was alone.why she was sitting on my bench is this also a sign of love because I sometime think of going near her place whenever she is there or not.and I like her very much please answer @ehBeth
loverider

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 12:07 pm
@ehBeth,
can you tell me how can I approach her because she is a shy and introvert girl
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:51 pm
@loverider,
loverider wrote:
is this also a sign of love

no
____

it may however be a slight indication of interest

talk to her - make conversation

guessing doesn't work

you are not a mind reader

we are not mind readers

____

talk to her

ask her out for a soda/coffee

ask if she'd like to study together sometime

ask her if she'd like to go for a walk

talk to her
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 09:58 am
@ehBeth,
I have used everything you say but anything didn't worked but whenever I talk to a girl she gets gealous
ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 10:01 am
@loverider,
Does she tell you she is jealous?

because you know it doesn't mean anything if she doesn't actually say that to you
ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 10:01 am
@loverider,
What happened when you asked her out?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 10:02 am
@loverider,
loverider wrote:
ignores me completely

or maybe she just doesn't like you
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:18 am
@ehBeth,
she said she can't come but u tell me a girl shows sign of interest to me she copies my standing style my talking and every possible thing and defends me when its not needed and listens carefully what I m speaking to someone and understands what I m saying and I asked for water and she tasted it and gave it to me and she has posted many things in her account on insta but has not liked anything from her account but when I liked one of her post within 5 min she also liked the same and she is an introvert and its written in net that introvert girls don't talk to their crush normally and she also does the same and I didn't mean ignoring in other sense I said it because she never says hi to me but she talks to me when I talk to her but she never starts the conversation that's why I said she ignores me
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:19 am
@ehBeth,
no girl will come and say I m jealous
ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:20 am
@loverider,
loverider wrote:

she said she can't come

ok

so it's time to find a girl who can go out with you

<shrug>

don't waste time and energy on this

loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:20 am
@ehBeth,
no girl will come and say I m jealous I have seen her facial expression that's why
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:21 am
@loverider,
sure they do

I don't think you've ever been a girl Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:22 am
@ehBeth,
hey I have fallen for her completely and I don't want any other girl
jespah

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 12:29 pm
@loverider,
Then stop screwing around and say, "Hi, would you like to go with me for a soda this afternoon?"

And if that's no good, suggest another day or time. If that's no good, suggest a third day and time. If that is no good, then she's avoiding you and you need to fixate on someone else.
0 Replies