Should I text him this? PLZ ANSWER I REALLY NEED HELP!

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 07:09 pm
Should I text him this?Me and this guy had been talking and he liked me but I have a bf who is a truck driver so he's not around. Me and the guy were hanging out and
talking like everyday and I guess he was waiting for me. After like 2 weeks he told me he couldn't wait and I just found out he was talking to another girl like a week ago. He has been hanging with her and talking to her all the time like we use to. I finally told him that I liked him when I found out he was talking to another girl. We talked and he was like why did you wait until now to tell me. Anyways we haven't really been talking at all since he started talking to her. He hasn't texted me in about a week but we work together but we still hardly talk there either so I was wondering should I text him this message.
Hey. I'm sorry that you feel I was playing with your emotions and feelings. I actually wasn't and I really liked you alot. I wasn't trying to because I knew it wouldn't be right to him even though he's not around. I know it's to late but I did really like you and I liked to spend time with you. I actually was gonna talk to him but I didn't when you told me it was to late to tell you how I felt. Should I text him this? Btw me and my bf have only been dating for like 5 months and I haven't seen him in a month but when we first started talking he wasn't truck driving.

ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 07:30 pm
@girlgirlgirl03,
no

do not text that

1. you have a boyfriend. you need to sort that out.

2. the other guy has moved on to another woman. there is no upside to mixing yourself into that

so

no
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 05:19 am
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mess around with one guy when you are in a relationship with another guy? NO ONE will take you serious. This other guy didn't, so he moved on. You missed out on him.

This 5 month "relationship" is not going to work. Break it off.

Then find a guy who is live, near you, and interested in you.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:05 am
@girlgirlgirl03,
I'm sorry to hear you miss your boyfriends presence and therefore seeking romance else where. Sad It happens but you might want to consider..now if committing your self to a truck driver who is gone for long periods of time will work 4 you. For some, it can and does. For others, it does not. It really depends on YOU. So that may be the first thing to think about.

Secondly, If the guy you were talking to really liked you and was serious about you he would have replied based on my experience UNLESS logically he was able to separate him self from his emotions and thought that investing in you was not going any where since you were not reciprocating the same as he. That my dear is actually a mature thing to do. However, I don't really know him so in reality it could be some-thing totally different Perhaps, he chose to move on.

Thirdly, my suggestion would be to take it easy. Pushing too hard or being to forward might push him away even further. Especially during this time. Believe me, I know it's not easy knowing that you could totally lose him to that other girl but try not to let your anxiety get the best of you. RELAX take a deep breath gain your confidence back with positive thoughts and positive affirmations and keeping your-self engaged and occupied with things that you enjoy.

My last suggestion, if you still want to pursue this other guy, is to play it friendly Be honest, open and genuine about it.

"Hey you, haven't heard from you lately, hope you're doing okay. Miss you"
and then maybe follow that message with....
"btw sorry for being so flaky, it wasn't my intention to make you feel like I wasn't serious about you ...just have a lot going on right now ...hope you understand"

Casual, friendly but not too friendly, firm but not too direct ...give him some space after...if he doesn't reply LET IT GO.

Hope that helps my darling.

Good luck!
ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:07 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
LiveLoughLaugh24 wrote:

My last suggestion, if you still want to pursue this other guy, is to play it friendly Be honest, open and genuine about it.

which will have to include telling him that she is currently in a relationship

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:09 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, totally agree! if she is not comfortable sharing that just yet I don't feel that she needs to. If, the friendship with the other guy escalates than yes he needs to be aware.
0 Replies