is his reason for dumping me fair or not?

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 12:55 am
My ex bf and i had a good relationship for long time, then we had some misfortunes in life. He told me that maybe it is God's way of showing us that we need to focus on God first, then he dumped me and was gone. He said he will focus on God first and told me to do the same. Then he totally disappeared. I'm hurt and I think that's very weird reason cause we can focus on God without needing to end our relationship. Is he coward? What do you think is his real reason behind his decision? Do you think he is only using that reason so that he won't be blamed much by our family and friends?

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 05:48 am
Yup.

He's using that as an excuse. He wanted out.

(Why didn't he think that your god brought you to him? He goes against god's will? funny)
jespah

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 06:14 am
@lonelyshadow92,
Even if it is, so what?

I'm sorry that you were hurt, but seriously, don't obsess over this. Let it go.

If this guy needed such a lame excuse for leaving, imagine the lame excuses he would have conjured up for missing your children's births or not supporting you when there's a death in the family or whatever.

Honestly, I don't understand why people are so taken with the ones who've wronged them, and waste so much emotional energy on them. Be glad he gave you such a lame excuse. Don't be looking for fairness or justice in it. Just kick him to the curb, delete his contact info and block him (in case he drunk dials you at a later date) and move on, secure in the knowledge that nearly anyone you meet will be better.
Linkat

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 06:52 am
@lonelyshadow92,
Agree with jespah - who cares the reason - if it is fake or what he really believes; the end result is the same.

It is better than it isn't you ---- its me....or lets just be friends...or any other excuse.

Bottom line - he wants out - whatever his reason.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 07:06 am
@lonelyshadow92,
There's no way with the tiny amount of info you supplied anyone can tell you why or what's in his heart. The fact he cloaked the reason he was breaking up with you with his excuse that it's God will - well, I think that's either just his confusion or an outright manipulation. He's not the one for you, clearly.

Sorry for your misfortune. It's best that you turn the page in that relationship and move on in your life. You will heal in time.
0 Replies

lonelyshadow92

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 08:51 am
@PUNKEY,
thank you for your response. Yes, it's funny. I'm trying to move forward now.
0 Replies

lonelyshadow92

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 08:54 am
@jespah,
thanks for your response, i appreciate it Smile you are right, i'm sure in the end i will be thankful that he left me. He is coward to fight for love. I need to move forward and forget him and how he played with my emotions
jespah

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 09:27 am
@lonelyshadow92,
Hey, you're welcome. Things'll get better. Start with this weekend. Smile
0 Replies