The Neverending Argument About Everything

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:10 pm
Whoo, that guy is hot! Scrat, you have good taste in men! Hmmm, no surprise there!

I think this thread bites!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:36 pm
This thread does not bite. It sucks. Big difference.

This thread in my opinion, is a big waste of time for all concerned, and I think that everyone who bothered to post on it is a worthless mouth-breather.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:52 pm
Well, nearly everyone.
It is a waste of time, though. My baby's been crying for hours, and shut up just aint cutting it this time!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 08:22 pm
You shouldn't let your baby cry that long, that is counterproductive, you'll be sorrrrrrrry!

I will miss these long summer nights, I love the stretched daytime.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 08:26 pm
Oy, the long hot days, they make me sick! It's so much better when the night seems to last forever. That way I can lurk suspiciously in the shadows, which is my favorite hobby.

I feel that all the terrorist attacks will stop within the next couple days, since we have handed Iraq back to the Iraquis.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 08:37 pm
The terrorist attacks will surely stop now that Iraq is a sovereign nation, like it used to be!

I really feel that Roseann should run for president.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 08:58 pm
Why, are you hoping that diplomacy will be the new thing?

Imacs are the best computers.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 09:26 pm
Oh my god, I had a friend who had an Imac, and it was a piece of ****! The color would go all blinky, and it just looked like some kind of toy...they suck, Ossobuco. Spend your money and go for a G4, baby!

Ossobuco's avatar is a cute little doggie.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 09:29 pm
But it is a cute little doggie! How am I supposed to argue that?
... although, it could be mistaken for a scraggly, ankle-nibbling rat!

The Daily Show was funny tonight! Now I'm going to bed.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:14 pm
You're going to bed, whatever for, you'll just have to get yourself up again.

I may get an emac, actually.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 01:14 am
You won't get an e-mac. You will just continue thinking this to yourself, like a sort of mantra, and then suddenly you'll buy into Microsoft again.

Participation in the lottery is a pointless waste of time.

0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 01:39 am
(ah I just have to say: Well, yeah, Croatians are missing link, between Americans and humans, so eat yourself! Very Happy I wanted to insult Scrat but I will not cause I think Iceland is coolest country in Universe /except Croatia of course/ and we are world champions in handball, game that every Icelander learns to play in kindergarten)

Participation in the lottery is pointless waste of time, but even bigger waste of time is this thread since people that don't know to properly insult joined!

I think Nader would be great president - America as communistic country is certainly something rest of the world would like to see.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 01:53 am
Oh, this is not a thread in which you have to insult... it's just arguing the complete opposite, I think.

America as communist? Not only is that a complete pipe-dream, but-- even if it could happen-- it would be completely unbeneficial to everyone apart from China and North Korea. It would be the start of another Cold War, and you and I would be the worst off from it.

England's just a wonderful place to be Rolling Eyes.

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:24 am
Well for some maybe, but it is the most expensive country in the world, and what do you get for it? Poor public transport, dirty streets, huge divisions between urban poor and rural rich, and wet miserable weather for at least half the year.

Brazil is the coolest country in the Universe (not Iceland or Croatia, MOUN)
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:30 am
Brazil? How can it be?! It doesn't start with a U. It does not even have a damn U anywhere in it; what's a country without one? And, it employs the use of tildes over vowels (ã; õ,) so it must be an evil, evil place to be Very Happy.

Hungarian is a brilliant language.

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:35 am
Whoever invented Hungarian must have been in a loony bin. It is unpronounceable and the words are so long and unmemorable that no other Europeans can say them. And what is language for? Communication. So how useful is Hungarian??? I rest my valise.

Croatia is a great place for a holiday.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:56 am
(Gah, I like Croatia)

Croatia? Land of being ogled by weirdos and shouted at in Serbo-Croat. It only serves as an unconventional way to rise your blood pressure.

England should not become so Americanized; we have so much identity being lost.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 05:38 am
While I would generally agree with that claim about any other country, I couldn't care less about England. If it wasn't for English people America would be something completely different today - so I hope you'll soon get completely Americanized. And, by the way, there's no such thing as Serbo-Croat.

I think J.D. Salinger is one of the greatest authors of all times.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 08:28 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
Participation in the lottery is pointless waste of time, but even bigger waste of time is this thread since people that don't know to properly insult joined!

Drom is right. This is not the insult thread.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 09:39 am
Drom may be right, but kicky's a jackass, and this should be an inslut thread, even if it isn't.

Toe fungus is the new black.
0 Replies