The Neverending Argument About Everything

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:50 pm
Well, I am now in a dither and full of road rage. Don't let me catch any of you out on the highway.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 09:46 pm
I suggest we are currently arguing about nothing. That's the way most wars start. I don't even think this is an argument. I think this is a ladies boutique. Anyone care to argue?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 12:15 am
Re: The Neverending Argument About Everything
kickycan wrote:
THE RULES:

1. First, your post must totally disagree with the post above yours. It's an argument, so feel free to get a little heated up about it.

2. Your post must then state an opinion on an entirely different subject.

Golly gosh! edgar, you totally misunderstood me!

When I said I accept your 'says you' as a negation of the previous post, I meant "okay, that's rule No.1"

When I asked what your new premise was I meant (as in Rule No. 2) "you haven't stated an opinion on an entirely different subject".

My apologies to you, Francis, NickFun and onyxelle. I certainly didn't mean to throw a cat among the pigeons!

As you wrote, edgar - "It may have been viewed as contemptuous by those who could not hear the tone in my voice." There was certainly no such intention on my part nor was there any hostility aimed in your direction. I always enjoy reading your posts and was looking forward to an interesting follow-on. I guess "interesting" isn't the word!

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:16 am
Are you calling us pigeons??? Those vile, scavenging fat birds that eat the vermin others throw to them??? Damn! I have never been so INSULTED!!! :wink:
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:20 pm
Stick around! You might get lucky!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 07:22 am
No he won't get lucky, isn't that obvious?

England are not going to win the World Cup.
Clary

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 04:49 pm
I see nobody argued with that. Oh my prophetic soul!
xkiller1996

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 02:13 pm
@Clary,
nobody replied because your such a dumbass nobody notices your fat ass

this game rocks
NickFun

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 02:25 pm
@xkiller1996,
Hey XKiller! There is a difference between arguing and name calling. But I guess you're not smart enough to figure that out.
0 Replies

kolapskybernetes

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:17 am
@Clary,
No one is going to win the World Cup!
Don't ask me how i know of this. Owh. Ocay, the lady sitting next to me on the train told me so. The fact that she was wearing her dead husband's toupee and gently sang Hare Krishna to my ears made me think i should believe her.

Cooking naked is awesome.
mismi

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:23 am
@kolapskybernetes,
Are you kidding me? Who would ever want to cook naked...grease burns in sensitive spots - forget about it...and um...hygiene - could be an issue.

It's a beautiful day.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:29 am
@mismi,
what the hell kinda statement is that. like Ima argue against a beautiful day. geez. some people gotta be smiley all the damn time...

run fetch me some eggs, woman.
mismi

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:32 am
@Rockhead,
You just sit there and starve buddy. Who peed in your cornflakes?

Eating icecream for breakfast is a great way to start the day.

kolapskybernetes

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:43 am
@mismi,
aowhmm.
actually.
eating icecream for breakfast is the best way to END the day!

Inverted nipples are nature's way of saving a girl from spending money on pasties.
0 Replies

Ramos

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 09:43 am
Are you daf? That's god's way of trolling the women.

I think the invention of the keyboard came from aliens!
Daisy Ryder

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 10:41 am
@Ramos,
Aliens have better things to do.
Like mine for gold.
I think gold is pretty useless.
najmelliw

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:22 am
@Daisy Ryder,
Daisy Ryder wrote:

Aliens have better things to do.
Like mine for gold.
I think gold is pretty useless.

That's ridiculous! Without gold, we would never have had the classic movies: 'Goldfinger' and 'The man with the Golden Gun'!
But to be honest, I think all other James Bond films suck.
Daisy Ryder

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:28 am
@najmelliw,
Are you kidding me!? James Bond rocks! 007! I love his car, the Aston Martin DB5! What really sucks is the Delorean from that stupid movie, 'Back To The Future'.
najmelliw

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 02:22 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
It's a shame you clearly have no concept of cars or movies. The Delorean is awesome, even if you only look at the name! There's no car out there with a better name than the Delorean. And the rest of Back to the Future is great too, up and including the lead actor, Michael J. Fox! I think he would have made a much better American superspy than any James Bond actor up to date has been an English superspy.
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 02:37 pm
@najmelliw,
ever been in one??? Its a pig that never stains or rusts. Its made of 306 stainless sheet metal over a fiberglas main and a steel "Tube "up its ass. The stainless basically has a "memory' and made the car weigh like a canal boat,(and made it about as fast as one). It had a 6 cylinder engine that delivered about 127 hp and could do 0-60 in about a week. (10 seconds actually). They report a 0-60 et of 8.8 but that was BS.

Its about as awesome as a checker cab with gull wings