The Neverending Argument About Everything

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 07:38 pm
I think many clowns irritate Kicky.

Twilight is the nicest time of day.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:59 pm
(this is pretty fun. Myownusername, Prick is a slang term for penis. Smile)

Twilight sucks. It's like is the sun up, or is it down? It's gone, but why does that stupid twilight have to confuse everything. Sheesh. How stupid that is. The light should just go off like a light switch when the sun gets under the horizon.

I think really big women should wear thong bikinis as much as possible.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:06 pm
I think you should go save the whales and HARPOON any & all fat chicks who are wearing thong bikinis!

Brussel sprouts are the nastiest vegetable on the plant, bar none!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:11 pm
No they ain't, Lima beans is the most regusting vegie-table around . . . you don't know squat . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:13 pm
Pfft, that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. First, how the hell could you tell the difference between the fat chicks and the whales? Our society is too fraidy-cat to risk killing an innocent. I say, send both whales and fat chicks to the Balkans and let them sort it out.

Brussel sprouts are god's own tiny green brain.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 11:46 pm
No, peas are the gods' brains, and they tend to congregate under mattresses.

Dark chocolate is the best.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:18 am
Yecch! Dark chocolate tastes horrible! White chocolate is so much sweeter, in my opinion. You should reconsider your ludicrous position on this matter, for I feel very strongly that dark chocolate is actually, the worst.

A rolling stone gathers no moss. People who keep active, in both thought and deed, will always be young.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:16 am
What piffle! It is obvious that nobody can keep young, so blindingly obvious I would have thought even you would have realized it; physical activity often wrecks joints, muscles and ligaments, ever heard of wear and tear?

Olive green is a truly dull colour.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:24 am
if you really want to see dull colour you should check that shirt you have on your avatar-pic!

I would like to move to England, I am sure it's great to live there.
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:48 am
Move to England - are you mad! From what I hear all it does there is rain and if you want rain there is even more of it down here.

Did you know that the owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:49 am
Are you mad!? When you live in a perfectly good country of your own, advertising itself as 'The way the Mediterranean used to be'? And do you know how much everything COSTS here? It's a nightmare!

I want to go to Costa Rica this winter
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 05:40 am
Enjoy that tepid little island! I hear they have dinosaurs there as well. Be sure to wear something to catch their attention, won't you? Wink

There is nothing better than summer in MA!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:31 am
Summer in MA??? Holy hell, you've got to be kidding. I had kinfolk arrested for that.

There is nothing better than a summer poisoning pigeons.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:32 am
Obviously you have not tried frog-strangling.

Possibly McDonalds serves the most nutritious, well-balanced food one can get on the quick.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:41 am
Obviously you have been licking too many toads suzy, if that's your real name, hippie. You also didn't understand my reference to MA, as in Ma, mother, hello??? Anyone there?

McDonald's indeed has the most nutritionally balanced food on the planet. Beef and mealworms for protein, a sugary bun for carbs, and ketchup for vegetables.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:54 am
Smile Are these both insult threads? I'm quite offended; where's my shotgun when I need it?
Hippie, ay? Try the hemp shampoo, dude!

I am pretty sure that Gus is actually a CIA agent.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:56 am
Considering your avatar, Cav, (which shows your attitude towards your customers), anyone who would even consider eating the stuff that you dish out should be put in a rubber room. Laughing

It is only the end of June, and I am already sick of summer!
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:01 am
Sick of summer? Have you been to the beach? They are giving out sunburns in only half the usual time! Quite the bargain, if you ask me. I dislike the insects of summer, though. And the humidity...

Probably scorpions are the cuddliest of species!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:08 am
<actually, there are two insult threads, double the pleasure, double the fun>

Scorpions cuddly? You're kidding, right? Komodo dragons are much more cuddly, and their saliva is not only a highly effective poison, but a great grout cleaner as well.

Summer in Canada is wonderful, with all the rain and snow.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:40 am
And you sure do look mighty fine in those spandex short shorts and mukluks!

A dictatorship of the world is probably the way to peace and harmony.
0 Replies