The Insult Chain Game

Mame

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You weren't invited, though, so you'd better have alternate plans, you wrinkled, shrivelled up old git.

Did some gardening and house cleaning today.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 06:55 pm
You threw some more dirty laundry on the huge pile to be washed, and spent the day on a lounge chair in your weed-filled "garden" guzzling beer, you lazy slob.

I heard a really funny joke a little while ago.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 10:36 pm
@firefly,
The problem is, your inibriated mind, can't recall it to tell us, you booz artist.

I played a game of tennis this morning with my neighbour and she beat me, so I had to buy the drinks.
Miss L Toad

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 12:04 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
I played a game of tennis this morning with my neighbour and she beat me, so I had to buy the drinks.

When your neighbour says "set to love" it doesn't mean tennis or bend your elbow.

Someone spelled assuage assauge and I called them a silly sausage, now I have to check my grammar, bbl xxx.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 12:24 am
@Miss L Toad,
Is that all you can think of, "soft sausages" at your age, you obviously haven't tasted the real thing yet!

I'm in need of a massage after my strenuous tennis match.
firefly

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 01:23 pm
@Dutchy,
You're more in need of a shower, you reek of sweat from all of your huffing and puffing on the court.

It looks like it is getting ready to storm here.

Mame

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 02:17 pm
@firefly,
Better batten down the tarp over your cardboard hut, you no-good, no-account waste of oxygen.

I took my dogs to a sheep ranch to learn how to herd sheep yesterday. It was a lot of fun!
Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 03:56 pm
@Mame,
And now they've turned into sheep killers, you think that is fun you dumb city slicker.

Another hard day in the office today with lots of paper work.

Mame

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 04:06 pm
@Dutchy,
But that was someone else - you just laid around, hungover from drinking that keg of cheap wine, so large-nosed, cauliflower-eared drunken sot.

Just took the dogs for another walk and met up with some buds at the dog park.
firefly

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 06:58 pm
@Mame,
It's just like you to use your dogs as an excuse to go out and meet up with your drug dealer in the park, you creep.

I met a very charming young man today.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:23 pm
@firefly,
No doubt he enjoyed your charms after you seduced him you man eater.

My partner just made me an elaborate breakfast, how sweet of her, no doubt like all women there must be a catch to it.
Mame

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 05:26 pm
@Dutchy,
Yep, her ulterior motive is to get your lazy, smell ass out of the house so she can hook up with her tennis instructor.

Took the dogs for another walk... they had a great time.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 07:03 pm
@Mame,
I can see another domestic coming up once hubby finds out what you're up to in that park, as Firefly suggested give up smoking dope.

My Accountants and Auditors just reported that our Companies are running well and in line for another reasonable profit this year. Hawaii here I come.
Miss L Toad

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 09:53 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
My Accountants and Auditors just reported that our Companies are running well and in line for another reasonable profit this year. Hawaii here I come.

A lovely little lei down.

Unto the breach or into the breech I can't decide.
firefly

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 01:18 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Well, either you're about to give birth or you're about to renege on another contract--either way, you're an irresponsible, clueless, airhead.

I just enjoyed some luscious strawberries.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:07 pm
@firefly,
No doubt part of your sex game with that young stud you picked up at the produce market.

I'm volunteering for meals on wheels today, surprising elderly citizens with a feast of goodies.
Mame

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:02 pm
@Dutchy,
Well, that's your cover, you low-down, no-good thief. You're really there to case there joints for your midnight B&Es.

Just had my niece and a sister over for lunch.
firefly

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 06:15 pm
@Mame,
Only to get them to invest in your latest pyramid scheme. You're so low, you'd con a baby out of his rattle if you could.

Someone just bought me a present.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 06:58 pm
@firefly,
Who was it this time, that young stud you entertained last night or that good looking married neighbour you seduced whilst his wife was on vacation?

I will be having a drink with a well known politician when she visited my city later on today.

firefly

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 01:24 pm
@Dutchy,
"A drink"? Who are you kidding, you lush. You'll already be slurring your words by the time you meet the poor woman, and she'll have to politely sit there and watch you get sloppier and sloppier as you guzzle more.

I'm trying out a new recipe for dinner.