The Insult Chain Game

Dutchy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 03:11 pm
@firefly,
Only because you like exhibiting a saggy old body by walking around nude all day, much to the disgust of your neighbours.

I'm taking my iPad with me on my trip so I can stay in touch with my partner.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 09:27 pm
@Dutchy,
More like you can stay in touch with your parole officer and your 3 person psychiatric team, that's the only way they will allow you to travel more than 1 mile from home.

I am still a little out of it as I was awake for some 25 hours nonstop.
firefly

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2012 06:56 pm
@Sturgis,
The police interrogated you that long? You won't be getting off lightly this time...It's too bad your usual shyster lawyer got disbarred.

I'm enjoying watching the women's gymnastic Olympic trials.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2012 11:39 pm
@firefly,
Can't attract the opposite sex any more?

We lost the football but had a great time Interstate nevertheless.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 06:21 am
@Dutchy,
Everyone else had a better time once you were drunk and passed out.

It's supposed to be another scorcher here today although not as bad as yesterday.
firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:47 am
@Sturgis,
So why are you still using your electric blanket, birdbrain?

I love the 4th of July.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 03:52 pm
@firefly,
Sure you do. Lots of outdooor barbecues where you can wander in and grab free food before they realize you're an intruder.

Yesterday I got a phone call from a young lady I hadn't heard from in 3 years.
firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 09:14 am
@Sturgis,
You can't hear from most of your lowlife cronies until they finally get out on parole.

I spotted a nail in one of my car's tires yesterday.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 07:20 pm
@firefly,
My advice, stay out of the ghettos looking for action, that's where you pick up that stuff.

My neighbour and I are going horse riding today.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 08:37 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh. you mean you're going to break into the local stables again? Remember what happened the last time and how ashamed you felt after.

Rumor says the oppressive heat should break after the weekend by which time my nerves will be shot.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Time to see a headshrinker and not a Doctor as you're screwed up mind is imagining things.

Did a wine-tasting tour this afternoon without getting drunk.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:45 am
@Dutchy,
Your beak is so long, that every stares at it and you get embarrased and put your head down but you pretend you are looking at your shoes ,which by the way house a size 11 foot, big foot...

I'm cooking Pork Roast again but what can I say.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Being a dumb blonde it's better to say nothing and let the Chef do the cooking as you're hopeless.

I'm taking my secretary out for lunch tomorrow as a bonus for her good work for the company.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 12:35 pm
@Dutchy,
You keep telling us this but you never seem to get out of your garage in that wreck of a car with no tires and by the way, she's a he and is the person the agency sent to take care of you in your declining years.

There were some heavy thunder storms around midnight which made me wonder if I should shut the window and keep the rain from hitting the carpet.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:59 pm
@Sturgis,
You were dreaming, your head was making all the thunderous noise, as you had way too much to drink and you really wanted to walk out the window thinking it was a door to the toilet. You really need to stop drinking.

Needing a second coffee to wake me up today.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Obviously nocturnal acrobatics prevented you from getting enough sleep hence you're still walking around like a zombie and needing that coffee.

I'm in good shape and could even give Dolly Parton a run for her money. Smile
firefly

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:58 am
@Dutchy,
Dolly would probably break the world record in sprinting while running away from you. "Good shape", for you, is what other people consider to be "deplorable".

I'm considering doing something that my better judgment is telling me I probably shouldn't do.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 09:02 am
@firefly,
There's something we never see- firefly and better judgement.

I take it you are considering going through the mall completely naked again except for the roller skates. Not a good idea. Last time it got you 9o days in the slammer and a 4 month stay at the mental health ward.

Lately I've just had a general feeling of disinterest in interacting with people in person.
firefly

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 09:15 am
@Sturgis,
Your imaginary friends are so much better company, aren't they? You think they listen to your prattling, while real people always ignore you because you're an insufferable bore.

I am in an adventurous mood.

Sturgis

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 09:21 am
@firefly,
Then go for it! Get up off that sofa and take a bath, I just hope all that caked on dirt from the past year doesn't clog the drain.

I can hear the sound of jackhammers outside, I hope they aren't digging up the street again.