izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
If you apply the logic that smoking dope, (who still calls it pot? last time I heard that I was 16, reefer is actually more hip,) equals talking nonsense, you must consume a daily amount that would put Phineas, Franklin and Freddy to shame.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/01/fa/8201fa0872856132738dcf5773455840.jpg
Lash

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:41 pm
@izzythepush,
And you criticize Max for the same reason. You disagree with him.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:44 pm
@izzythepush,
If you do not smoke dope...and you have a friend who does, but does not try to turn you on...

...get another friend, because this friend is not a friend.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Hey, you two. I see where you both come from on this. I'm not sans sin myself on deriding, and I hope to keep that stuff down as it is thick when it does happen.

First off, I get where Izzy is coming from since I saw the same posts he did around the same time or before, and the connections he made - this in reference to a few people that actually scared at least me and sometimes many others. In a few cases, the original sucky statements are long gone as they were probably reported. On the other hand, some of takeaways may have been jumping to conclusions, say, re kittens to kids or anyone, in parks. It never occurred to me, and I'm not naive, that kittens being shown to find them owners in a housing tract or a park, were shown by pervs out there baiting, though I can see it's possible, especially if you figure it together with other stuff.

Re Olivier, not having the full background, if I were him, I'd think you were harassing alla time with zilch basis. In general, harassing is harassing, by nature repetitive, deadening to discourse, ultimately not useful for its purpose or the site's. Report bad stuff.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Whoaaaaaa dude. That was heeeeeaaaavy ..... huh?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:10 pm
@ossobuco,
I call it pot or dope, live with it. I lived in Humboldt, eh.

On Lash changing fast - I know Lash personally. We used to argue most but not all of the time. I'd have to go back and look. We might have been polite mixed with adamant. Anyway, she came to visit in Albuquerque, us being a mixed group here, politically, lefty sorts and one republican pal, primarily to meet Dys and Diane, but also the rest of us.

She came to visit me, not far from Dys and Diane's place, Diane with her, if I remember. I remember being mildly anxious about this spitfire. I came out the door as they drove up and she advanced and gave me a big hug. Later we met a bunch of times. We've been fine ever since. I've seen her transitions.
I've no doubt of her sincerity.

We still spat. The last one was about the word 'Cali'.
Lash

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Haha. I claim the right to say Cali with impunity. Other than that, I think we're pretty good. I appreciate you vouching for me, but I don't think these guys are really interested in the truth - they want to discredit me because they disagree with my opinion about Bernie.

You are so sweet, osso, and btw such a talented artist - but don't be concerned about what they say they believe about me. I'm not.

Maybe Izzy's from Britain. It's pot and weed in (oops) the Bay Area, and Georgia. Dope is passe here.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:38 pm
@Lash,
I criticise Max because he's thoroughly dishonest.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
http://www.shoppalstores.com/fatfreddy/image//clang_honk_tweet_notecard.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:43 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Maybe Izzy's from Britain.

Maybe? I've told you where I'm from. It's only weed if it's grass, and only the kids smoke that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:51 pm
@Lash,
You're right that weed has subsumed pot and dope as words currently. I retain all of them.
Not personally, but I'm pro, always have been, legalization (anti cartel, and the forces that birthed that). I'm so old that I prefer booze.
I still read the old Lost Coast area newspapers. I miss it there, made a bad move when I left the region.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:04 pm
@ossobuco,
If it was legal there wouldent be any dope cartels, nor any politicians and cops taking money under the table while they pretend to worry about citizens safety.
Lash

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:06 pm
@ossobuco,
I cannot believe that you lived in Humboldt!

What an experience THAT must've been! I enjoyed my fair share of weed back in the day, but now I'm too much of a chicken to lose my career, so I have a few legal beer and call it a day.

roger

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:14 pm
@Lash,
I know what you mean. My sister used to tutor high school students in math and reading. I think she got tired of being tested.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:14 pm
@izzythepush,
I think Max is honest re his thoughts, whether or not they twist for you or me or others, he has a clear frame for who he is and what he is about, and certainly likes debating about things he is zoned in on.

Guess how much I enjoy his crusade against feminism! Another person who packages people in a bubble.
And yet, I agree with him on other stuff rather heartily for someone who used to ignore him.

Anyway, I take him as honest to himself at the time, which is a dance a lot of us engage in.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:19 pm
@roger,
I'm not "tested," but if I were to get busted for it - if I got pulled and my car smelled like it - my career would be over. I just don't risk it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:26 pm
@RABEL222,
They would (will) find other channels for power, corruption, murderous threats followed or not even given for murder. They have a presence in the US too, though I'm not up to date on that.

All because someone couldn't grow their own plant in a garden, many years ago.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:39 pm
@Lash,
I moved there late 1998, left in late 2005, when I moved to sandville. We had a great design and gallery business, 400 people or so at the openings once a month, but the income kept killing us - small town(s), not all that many people ready to spend real money to get their property designed or to buy good paintings. Amicable split, we both had houses, but she had husband and son and his family there. There was no money to split, we were always barely making it, good months and poor ones. She is still there and tired.
I'm here and tired.

Anyway, last time I smoked pot was in 1974. Never had any of my own, except that my dog Sandpaw snatched my then gallery partner's boyfriend's stash and ate it. Much worry, but he survived it.

Ok, back to BERNIE.
Lash

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:45 pm
@ossobuco,
I have a plan. I'll try to come that way and we'll get high. Why not?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:50 pm
@Lash,
I don't trust you, Hillary..

kidding.
I'll await information.