reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 05:44 pm
@snood,
Quote:
These people would be entertaining if they weren't so batshit- convinced of their own purity and righteousness.

Is this the same thing as people who have a different working model of morality than you?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 07:25 pm
Here is me and Bro Bernie

http://m.truthdig.com/report/item/break_free_and_lead_or_resign_a_letter_to_bernie_sanders_20161206
georgeob1

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 07:40 pm
@Lash,
I wouldn't be so tough on Sanders. He did put up a good fight - far better than the DNC and the Democrat extablishment expected or wanted. Indeed he projected a candor and authenticity that very starkly contrasted with the persistently vague pandering that came from Hillary. I think that's what surprised everyone, and created all the excitement. The DNC and the liberal media establishment were clearly with Hillary from the start.

I don't agree with his economic policies at all. However I recognize the fact that he was honest about them and argued for them rather eloquently.

I think he did all that was possible under the circumstances he faced.

Lash

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 08:09 pm
@georgeob1,
It's not his loss that has turned me, it's his behavior since--sitting under the corrupt Democrat table, happily accepting their scraps.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 09:09 pm
@Lash,
That was the problem I had as well with anyone supporting Hitlary. She seemed to be a wolf in sheep's clothing to me. Very dishonest.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 09:27 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It's not his loss that has turned me, it's his behavior since--sitting under the corrupt Democrat table, happily accepting their scraps.

Isn't this painting with that broad brush you defend the alt right against?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 10:10 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

He caved a bit too easily in the end. For what reason I will not speculate. I have not posted about him since about that time. Unless the Democrats get a clue, I will vote third party from now on.
Lash

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 10:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nods.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 10:11 pm
@maporsche,
My comments here are based on direct observation.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 03:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Lash wrote:

He caved a bit too easily in the end. For what reason I will not speculate. I have not posted about him since about that time. Unless the Democrats get a clue, I will vote third party from now on.

I would say that he had received some kind of either promise of a cabinet post in the Clinton Presidency or chairmanship where he could forward his agenda. Remember, it was all but a lock that Hillary would be the next President by anyone's guess.

Sanders is still Sanders.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 08:59 pm
Chomsky and Belafonte talking about the future of the US with Amy Goodman.

https://youtu.be/nFwE9Itzzesy
Below viewing threshold (view)
Lash

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 07:51 am
Cory Booker may have shot himself directly in his presidential aspirations foot. He takes big money from Big Pharma for his votes to prevent you and I from buying more reasonably priced Canadian drugs. How the **** our criminal congress gets away with this **** without getting dragged out in the streets and tarred and feathered is beginning to surprise me.

Their corrupt elitist party will end soon.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3882074/democrats-found-out-this-week-that-bernie-supporters-are-not-going-away-any-time-soon/
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:45 am
Bernie Sanders: If Trump doesn’t rescue Obamacare, he must admit he’s a liar

Quote:

Not only is the Republican plan immoral and bad economic and social policy, it violates numerous promises that Donald Trump made to the American people during his campaign. Trump told senior citizens and the American working class, many of whom ended up voting for him, that he was a different kind of Republican, and that he would not cut Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid. In a May 2015 tweet, Trump said: “I was the first & only GOP presidential candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid.” In September, he told “60 Minutes” that if he was elected president, his health-care plan would take care of “everybody.”

Trump now has a choice: He can tell the American people that these campaign promises were lies and that he never intended to keep them. Or (and I hope this is the case) he can instruct his Republican colleagues to end their efforts to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and inform them that if they don’t, he will veto any bills that cut those life-and-death programs.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 02:39 am
Bernie Sanders is single-handedly trying to save healthcare in the US. I hope you are all watching.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 03:29 am
Dems are still split between the Lying Fake Ass Asshole wing and the Sanders Progressives.

http://observer.com/2017/01/democrat-party-split-bernie-sanders-establishment-donors/
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:07 am
I'm watching. Still uncertain how badly congress is about to eff it up. They and Trump did not seem to be on the same page the other day.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:25 am
http://www.wyff4.com/article/who-is-the-most-popular-politician-in-the-united-states/9531701?utm_campaign=WYFF&utm_content=58f84fc904d30136c2d4abf0&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content
Bernie Sanders: the most popular politician in the US by far.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:53 pm
http://observer.com/2017/07/clinton-supporters-challenge-bernie-sanders-senate-seat/

This will sever the split in the Dem party.

I think the progressives will win the fight, but I'm not certain how deep the dirty tentacles of establishment Dems reach.

We will see.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:56 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

http://observer.com/2017/07/clinton-supporters-challenge-bernie-sanders-senate-seat/

This will sever the split in the Dem party.

I think the progressives will win the fight, but I'm not certain how deep the dirty tentacles of establishment Dems reach.

We will see.

As Bernie correctly points out the D's will not win til/unless they figure out how to get middle America White People back into being willing to consider them.
0 Replies