reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 05:39 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Reasoning: Ever consider the people who are constantly screaming that Hillary is a sociopath might actually be the ones with the problem?

Subjectively speaking I think you may be correct but I do not think by today's standard of the DSM that many people who are constantly screaming that Hillary is a sociopath might actually be the ones with the problem?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 05:42 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
I mean, when they accuse Hillary of being a psycho because she wasn't nice to the woman who was cheating with her husband, you have to wonder more about the accusers than the accused.

Do you mean women?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 05:56 pm
This is only for Bernie supporters. OK I will invite Hillary supporters and all other supporters as well. Wink

Blickers

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 06:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote reasoning logic:
Quote:
Do you mean women?

I meant specifically Monica Lewinsky. Looks like you are afraid to answer the question.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:17 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
I meant specifically Monica Lewinsky.

Why didn't you say specifically Monica Lewinsky? When I talk to some trumpsters they seem to think Donald would be willing to take Hillary aboard his presidency as an intern and I tell them they are sick. Rolling Eyes
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 08:10 pm
Black people love Trump?

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 10:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Because Monica Lewinsky was the woman that got him impeached. Figured that would be obvious. Anyhow, why did it never occur to you that the people who say Hillary should have been nicer to her husband's mistress are psycho themselves?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 07:49 am
@reasoning logic,
As every day passes without Bernie conceding the less relevant he becomes; in fact he is hardly mentioned in the press anymore.
snood

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:21 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

As every day passes without Bernie conceding the less relevant he becomes; in fact he is hardly mentioned in the press anymore.

Yeah, him and the Bernie or Busters (a group that it looks more and more like Bernie intentionally stoked up and kept going) are really going out with a punkass whimper. Hilarious how his once-rabid proponents on A2K suddenly ran out of starry-eyed hype at the same time as Bernie is doing his self-centered nose dive.

He'll still have a powerful voice in the Senate - with all his new found fame and popularity - but he lost the respect of a whole lot of people because of the way he chose to play this..
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:25 am
@revelette2,
Social media is where everyone is talking about Bernie Sanders
snood

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:56 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

From all major news outlets to strictly social media....
Does that say more, or less relevance to you?
maporsche

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 10:15 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I haven't seen a Bernie post on my facebook feed in weeks. I call BS.
snood

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:00 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

reasoning logic wrote:

I haven't seen a Bernie post on my facebook feed in weeks. I call BS.

Hey, come to think of it, my FB has been silent about Bernie too.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:02 pm
@snood,
That only serves as evidence of the plot against Bernie.
snood

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:19 pm
@DrewDad,
Well, I doubt the motives of ANYONE who's not suspicious about it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 01:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes! Trump will try to make his businesses the only ones the government can do business with. He is in it for the money, like Trump university.
snood

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 03:52 pm
Whoa!
I think Bernie woke up!

Bernie Sanders: "It Doesn’t Appear That I’m Going To Be The Nominee"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-democratic-nomination_us_576acfb9e4b065534f4889f5?section=
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:33 pm
@RABEL222,
My wonder (I am not attorney, wrong field for me, snort) is if Trump can have his campaign taken as fraud by the higher up people who prosecute fraud..
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 05:51 pm
@snood,
Quote:
From all major news outlets to strictly social media....
Does that say more, or less relevance to you?

How do you think Bernie became popular? Was it because of the use of major news outlets or social media? Maybe both by now?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 05:54 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:

I haven't seen a Bernie post on my facebook feed in weeks. I call BS

Are most of your friends on Facebook Bernie supporters or do you isolate yourself from those type of people? Maybe they isolate themselves from you?